100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

presstitutes
Great term for the Clinton media!

045-0211132244-Presstitutes.jpg

LOL And Trump just gave her another major ad, his statement of about it being smart to have paid no taxes on a multi-million dollar income.
Yeah that'll stir up the rest of the 47% WHO PAY NO INCOME TAX to vote against him. Only THEY should be allowed to make no "contribution".

So I'm still waiting for that 100% proof. So far you guys seem to have confused a baseless accusation backed with jack shit for actual evidence.

wow, what a claim. a debater won a debate, a business man though is keeping even. not sure what you call a win. What are the polls today? Did she win the debate, sure she is a better debater, she's done it 31 times to his five or six. yep. she's rehearsed, he isn't. how is that winning, canned answers more of the same. not many want more of the same canned answers. they want new blood, new ideas, and with that comes some handicap, and we're willing to accept the handicap. But you can't judge winner for at least two more days. who gets the bump.

Hillary is currently leading in every poll except for the LA Time Tracking Poll.

Look, you racist, misogyntic assholes would still back Trumpenfuhrer if he pissed on the moderator and spewed a stream of obscenities... It is kind of frightening to watch how so many of you have abandoned your principles...

Trump will probably get about 40% of the vote in November, which is scary. But it's not enough to win.

wow, what a claim. a debater won a debate, a business man though is keeping even. not sure what you call a win. What are the polls today? Did she win the debate, sure she is a better debater, she's done it 31 times to his five or six. yep. she's rehearsed, he isn't. how is that winning, canned answers more of the same. not many want more of the same canned answers. they want new blood, new ideas, and with that comes some handicap, and we're willing to accept the handicap. But you can't judge winner for at least two more days. who gets the bump.

Hillary is currently leading in every poll except for the LA Time Tracking Poll.

Look, you racist, misogyntic assholes would still back Trumpenfuhrer if he pissed on the moderator and spewed a stream of obscenities... It is kind of frightening to watch how so many of you have abandoned your principles...

Trump will probably get about 40% of the vote in November, which is scary. But it's not enough to win.

That's the part that frightens me. Trump is a run of the mill demagogue. Its the bleating masses of his followers that frighten me. As they have abdicated their capacity for reason, handing it over to a game show host who is making this shit up as he goes along.

The topics have just been released.

They are:

1. Why is Donald Orange?

2. Why has capitalism failed?

3. Should bigots and racists be allowed to have an opposition party apart from the DNC?

4. Why do Americans hate women by opposing Hillary?

5. Give the top 5 reasons why you Karl Marx was a great man

The moderator will be Michael Moore.

Last edited:
The 13 million more people employed or the $50 trillion in added wealth?
How about he single handedlly doubled the debt? Saddled the nation with a failing Obamacare? The war on coal? The race war? The invasion of illegal immigrants resulting in lower wages? Oh! And how about the 48 million on food stamps?

News to me

What did Obama spend to double the debt?
Obamacare is the best national healthcare plan this country has ever devised. If you disagree, point to a Republican alternative that is better
Cheap oil and natural gas is conducting a war on coal. How do you like that $2 a gallon Obamagas?
Illegal immigrants have dropped by one million under Obama
48 million on food stamps? Job creators need to do a better job
You are full of libtard end bullshit as always.

Americans only care about the unemployment rate and the price of gas

4.9% unemployment and $2 Obamagas
According to the false stats put forth by Department of Labor.

Sure....same false stats that had Obama's unemployment rate at 10.1%

Makes you wonder what planet some of these folks are from.
Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Your guy didn’t study. Your guy lost.
Lester Holt gave Billary a free pass. She voted for the fucking Iraq War and got a free pass.

A war that Trump supported. And?
A war he did not support and if you watched the news they have proof of it.

Show me Trump opposing the war before it happened? As he's on record as backing the invasion.

I can show you Obama opposing it...he didn't even have to get Sean Hannity to vouch for him

That's the part that frightens me. Trump is a run of the mill demagogue. Its the bleating masses of his followers that frighten me. As they have abdicated their capacity for reason, handing it over to a game show host who is making this shit up as he goes along.

I think the scary thing isn't the hard core Trump supporter. It's the guy who voted for Kasich or Cruz in the primary, who KNOWS that Trump is an awful person and would be an Extinction Level Event for Democracy if elected, but they are supporting him anyway.

I'm reminded of German politicians like Franz von Papen and Alfred Hugenberg (Look them up) who really thought Hitler could be controlled.

Just like Paul Ryan and Mike Pence think Trump can be controlled, if they all hold their noses and pretend he is a credible candidate.

Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Lester Holt gave Billary a free pass. She voted for the fucking Iraq War and got a free pass.

Show me Trump opposing the war before it happened? As he's on record as backing the invasion.

I can show you Obama opposing it...he didn't even have to get Sean Hannity to vouch for him

That's the part that is fucking hilarious. Trump has desperately tried to appropriated Obama's position: opposition to the war before it started and support for a pull out after it had been going for years.

And his people *love* Obama's positions on the Iraq if its an orange demagogue spouting it. Despite the fact that they condemn Obama for the very positions that they laud in Trump.

Take the 'creation of ISIS'. They blame Obama for 'creating ISIS' by pulling our troops out. Despite the fact that Trump demanded that we pull out troops out in 4 years BEFORE Obama actually did it.

Its one of the most spectacularly disjoined, confused and self contradicting positions imaginable. Yet for a Trump supporter......they just nod and grin. Its astonishing.

You support Hillary and federal oppression. God job Mr. 1984. You like Big Brother.

The topics have just been released.

They are:

1. Why is Donald Orange?

2. Why has capitalism failed?

3. Should bigots and racists be allowed to have an opposition party apart from the DNC?

4. Why do Americans hate women by opposing Hillary?

5. Give the top 5 reasons why you Karl Marx was a great man

The moderator will be Michael Moore.
A liberal wet dream.

State Senator Obams, the Chicago political machine puppet?

she doesn't deny that reality. trump wants to pretend that he didn't support the invasion despite the fact that he did

I missed the part where Trump joined Code Pink and locked arms with Cindy Sheehan.
Did you miss the part where United Dtates Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton votes to give GWBush a blank check to use the military anywhere in SWAsia without a declaration of war, and without responding to the guidelines of the War Powers Act?
You were for that, too, right?

Forum List

Back