100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.
And just when was President Obama on trial? Care to give us the court dates and results?
My understanding was I was sharing this with adults.

Obama was "on trial" (or should have been) the way Trump is now "on trial" running for president. Except the deck is stacked so badly against him every liberal outlet in the country, many republicans, and of course the entire Mainstream media are doing all they can to find anything on him to make him look bad and make small matters of the past to be THEE big questions the nation has to endure in a presidential debate. (such as he called a woman "miss housekeeper." Can you imagine??? The horror.) It is a sick joke.

Even more sick is that if anyone dared bring up Obama's birth in the past it is now used on them as though they were some kind of outer space alien because it is sooo obvious he was born in Hawaii. Yeah, you know what? Bullshit! But none of you know-it-alls have the slightest interest in truly knowing the truth because you already won that war in the public's mind, why would you ever want to jeopardize that winning hand? So instead of his bogus birth being a negative for Obama it has turned into a MAJOR positive! How ironic. How clever is the devil. We cannot win on this, only lose worse and worse.

Anyway, I replied out of courtesy -- but it does pain me to be sidetracked by inane liberal nit picks.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

The problem with this whole Trump Fiasco was the media was more interested in ratings than actually vetting Trump, who is the most manifestly unqualified person to run for the Presidency, ever.

Too bad they did not apply those standards when Obama was on trial.

Too bad there are so many clueless liberal robots like you incapable of being honest or knowing right from wrong.
And just when was President Obama on trial? Care to give us the court dates and results?
My understanding was I was sharing this with adults.

Obama was "on trial" (or should have been) the way Trump is now "on trial" running for president. Except the deck is stacked so badly against him every liberal outlet in the country, many republicans, and of course the entire Mainstream media are doing all they can to find anything on him to make him look bad and make small matters of the past to be THEE big questions the nation has to endure in a presidential debate. (such as he called a woman "miss housekeeper." Can you imagine??? The horror.) It is a sick joke.

Even more sick is that if anyone dared bring up Obama's birth in the past it is now used on them as though they were some kind of outer space alien because it is sooo obvious he was born in Hawaii. Yeah, you know what? Bullshit! But none of you know-it-alls have the slightest interest in truly knowing the truth because you already won that war in the public's mind, why would you ever want to jeopardize that winning hand? So instead of his bogus birth being a negative for Obama it has turned into a MAJOR positive! How ironic. How clever is the devil. We cannot win on this, only lose worse and worse.

Anyway, I replied out of courtesy -- but it does pain me to be sidetracked by inane liberal nit picks.
:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Do you see a man wise in his own eyes?
There is more hope for a fool than for him .Proverbs 26:12

You join that ever growing list of pseudo-intellectuals on the left on these boards who pick and choose the lighter battles yet run away from the ones that convict you or for which you have no answer. (yawn)

Trump will have to take the fight to crooked Hillary.

Please do so!!!

He will and when he wins in Nov I'm going to be here in this forum to watch all you Liberal assholes gnash your teeth. It's gonna be sooooo much fun. :) :) :)
care to make it interesting??

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until
inauguration day:

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 3.38.05 PM.png

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:

DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Makes you wonder what planet some of these folks are from.
Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Your guy didn’t study. Your guy lost.
wow, what a claim. a debater won a debate, a business man though is keeping even. not sure what you call a win. What are the polls today? Did she win the debate, sure she is a better debater, she's done it 31 times to his five or six. yep. she's rehearsed, he isn't. how is that winning, canned answers more of the same. not many want more of the same canned answers. they want new blood, new ideas, and with that comes some handicap, and we're willing to accept the handicap. But you can't judge winner for at least two more days. who gets the bump.

Lot to unpack there.
HRC won the debate.

As more reaction pours in; in the form of polling data when Americans are reminded of the juvenile answers from Mr Trump, HRC’s already commanding lead in the EV is being matched with popular sentiment:

Case in point. the latest 538…if you please:

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 3.47.09 PM.png

Vs. the one From this morning:

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 9.54.20 AM.png

70 million voters said he didn't
Yes well, the state of the union indicates he did.

The 13 million more people employed or the $50 trillion in added wealth?
How about he single handedlly doubled the debt? Saddled the nation with a failing Obamacare? The war on coal? The race war? The invasion of illegal immigrants resulting in lower wages? Oh! And how about the 48 million on food stamps?

News to me

What did Obama spend to double the debt?
Obamacare is the best national healthcare plan this country has ever devised. If you disagree, point to a Republican alternative that is better
Cheap oil and natural gas is conducting a war on coal. How do you like that $2 a gallon Obamagas?
Illegal immigrants have dropped by one million under Obama
48 million on food stamps? Job creators need to do a better job
You are full of libtard end bullshit as always.

Americans only care about the unemployment rate and the price of gas

4.9% unemployment and $2 Obamagas

Lester Holt was no more biased than the Sun supposedly is being biased for coming up in the East.
Lester Holt gave Billary a free pass. She voted for the fucking Iraq War and got a free pass.

Something that she has regretted in the 13 years since.
I spoke out against it before the vote as a veteran. Oh, she was a United States Senator elected for her good judgement...oh, excuse me, she was elected because she was Bill Clinton's First Lady.

Crooked Hillary and her crooked 'debates'. Just imagine the Little Sister of Merkel as POTUS.
Anything is criminal by demoncrats, anything!

100% Proof Emerges Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton - Open Debate Coalition Deleting Top Rated Questions From Americans Regarding Benghazi, Email Scandal

On Sunday, October 9th at 9 pm, the eyes of much of the nation will once again be on TV for round 2 of our very own 'Thrilla in Manilla', the presidential debates featuring Donald Trump vs 'War Criminal' Clinton.

While Trump tells reporters today he'll 'hit harder' next time around after many supporters claimed he handled 'the body countress' with kid gloves, we get absolute proof today that the next presidential debate is already being fixed in the war criminal's favor.

As this new story from The Atlantic tells us, the 2nd presidential debate will try something new and and ordinary Americans like you and I will be able to submit questions that Trump or Clinton might have to answer if they get enough 'up votes' from other 'ordinary Americans' like you and I. Only problem is, we already have 100% proof that the questions are being fixed in the favor of Clinton with questions that quickly became the highest voted being deleted by the website.

We shouldn't be surprised however. The Open Debate Coalition that is running this 'something new' was formed by globalists back in 2008 and their leadership board and many of those giving testimonials about the organization looks like a who's who of war criminals and the 'Hitlery Clinton fan club'.

REad more here:

100% Proof Next Debate Already Being Fixed For Hillary Clinton

147500356229729.jpg

You realize that nothing that you just quoted constitutes 'proof', right?

Lester Holt gave Billary a free pass. She voted for the fucking Iraq War and got a free pass.

A war that Trump supported. And?

How about he single handedlly doubled the debt? Saddled the nation with a failing Obamacare? The war on coal? The race war? The invasion of illegal immigrants resulting in lower wages? Oh! And how about the 48 million on food stamps?

News to me

Obamacare is the best national healthcare plan this country has ever devised. If you disagree, point to a Republican alternative that is better
Cheap oil and natural gas is conducting a war on coal. How do you like that $2 a gallon Obamagas?

According to the false stats put forth by Department of Labor.

News to me

If all of Obama's environmental policies took effect gas would be $8.00 a gallon. Thank God for a GOP controlled Congress.

A war he did not support and if you watched the news they have proof of it.

News to me

According to the false stats put forth by Department of Labor.

Who says they're false?

And as an aside.....do you ever notice how much Trump supporters rely on batshit conspiracy theories they can't possibly back up? Its pretty much the only trick they know.

Trump will have to take the fight to crooked Hillary.

Please do so!!!

He will and when he wins in Nov I'm going to be here in this forum to watch all you Liberal assholes gnash your teeth. It's gonna be sooooo much fun. :) :) :)
care to make it interesting??

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until
inauguration day:

View attachment 91429

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:

DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?
If you lose you should use Hillary avatar....eeeeeeeeeekkkkk!

Show me Trump opposing the war before it happened? As he's on record as backing the invasion.

Show me Trump opposing the war before it happened? As he's on record as backing the invasion.
2003 Clip Backs Up Trump On Iraq War Opposition

After watching video I posted do you realize your a tool being used by Democrats and liberal media?

2003 Clip Backs Up Trump On Iraq War Opposition

And where in the quote you're offering does Trump say he opposes the Iraq war?

After watching video I posted do you realize your a tool being used by Democrats and liberal media?
After watching the video.....you realize that he never said that he opposed the Iraq war?

Did you even watch the video? Do you even care what was said?

Sounds like its time for another one of your conspiracy theories, B.

Forum List

Back