100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering

data melts ice who knew!

90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year since we've measured it....

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddar...ns-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

So, yeah, that's why the sea levels are dropping, not rising.... while the wealthy warmers buy up beach front property hand over fist...
quotes

But it might only take a few decades for Antarctica’s growth to reverse, according to Zwally. “If the losses of the Antarctic Peninsula and parts of West Antarctica continue to increase at the same rate they’ve been increasing for the last two decades, the losses will catch up with the long-term gain in East Antarctica in 20 or 30 years -- I don’t think there will be enough snowfall increase to offset these losses.”

The evidence that AGW is a huge con just keeps rolling in:

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Climate Central just ran this piece, which the Washington Post picked up on. They claimed the US was “overwhelmingly hot” in 2016, and temperatures have risen 1,5°F since the 19th century.

The first problem with their analysis is that the US had very little hot weather in 2016. The percentage of hot days was below average, and ranked 80th since 1895. Only 4.4% of days were over 95°F, compared with the long term average of 4.9%. Climate Central is conflating mild temperatures with hot ones.

They also claim US temperatures rose 1.5°F since the 19th century, which is what NOAA shows.

The problem with the NOAA graph is that it is fake data. NOAA creates the warming trend by altering the data. The NOAA raw data shows no warming over the past century

The adjustments being made are almost exactly 1.5°F, which is the claimed warming in the article.

The adjustments being correlate almost perfectly with atmospheric CO2. NOAA is adjusting the data to match global warming theory. This is known as PBEM (Policy Based Evidence Making.)

Love this sort of horse shit...

Even Anthony Watts and Judith Curry call the guy 'Bogus'

Judith Curry on Twitter

This guy is a loon amount the skeptical community nevermind the real scientist community...

Keep it up, you are looking more stupid each day...

I don't see any attacks by Curry on the author in the links you posted.

Your post is just an ad hominem attack - a logical fallacy.

Last edited:
If Trump won't demand the DOJ prosecute the "warmers" with the case Obama hid in 2012, Trump is a completely useless fraud. Those indictments should be coming out very soon, and if they don't, it will prove Trump is a disaster.

Stalin also prosecuted scientists for doing good science that was inconvenient to TheParty.

LaDexter is exactly like the Stalinists, as are most denier cultists.

The reality is that the so-called "climate scientists" have been trying to prosecute their critics. Michael Mann filed a lawsuit against Mark Steyn for ridiculing his AGW claims. 16 state Attorney Generals are trying to prosecute any organization that questions the AGW cult.

It's hilarious watching douche bags like you acting like you're some kind of persecuted class.

If Trump won't demand the DOJ prosecute the "warmers" with the case Obama hid in 2012, Trump is a completely useless fraud. Those indictments should be coming out very soon, and if they don't, it will prove Trump is a disaster.

Stalin also prosecuted scientists for doing good science that was inconvenient to TheParty.

LaDexter is exactly like the Stalinists, as are most denier cultists.
He could never settle science like you fascists mastered.....

Anyone with half a brain knows man made global warming is a hoax..but I must give Al Gore credit the tree huggers fell for it 100%

Gore made big bucks on the scam. He lives like a king due to the stupidity of all these dumbass Moon Bats that bought the scam hook, line and sinker.

The reality is that the so-called "climate scientists" have been trying to prosecute their critics. Michael Mann filed a lawsuit against Mark Steyn for ridiculing his AGW claims.

Don't lie. Steyn didn't just criticize science. He repeatedly called Dr. Mann a fraud, will the full knowledge he was lying about that, and repeatedly compared Dr. Mann to a child molester. That's libel.

16 state Attorney Generals are trying to prosecute any organization that questions the AGW cult.

I haven't heard that particular conspiracy theory before. Can you point out where I can read about it?

It's hilarious watching douche bags like you acting like you're some kind of persecuted class.

I've recently received three death threats here, all from hardcore Trump-fans/deniers (same group, always). And no denier was willing to condemn the people making those death threats.

All the violence and censorship is on your side. If you're not making the threats, you're standing silent while your fellows make them, and thus you're enabling them.

Anyone with half a brain knows man made global warming is a hoax..but I must give Al Gore credit the tree huggers fell for it 100%

Gore made big bucks on the scam. He lives like a king due to the stupidity of all these dumbass Moon Bats that bought the scam hook, line and sinker.
Wasn't weather supposed to have destroyed us...err...I mean climate change...err..I mean MMGW...err...I mean hurricanes....:lol:

You know they are full of shit when they say 100% of it is false. Just pick a number!

All of it!:banana:

The reality is that the so-called "climate scientists" have been trying to prosecute their critics. Michael Mann filed a lawsuit against Mark Steyn for ridiculing his AGW claims.

Don't lie. Steyn didn't just criticize science. He repeatedly called Dr. Mann a fraud, will the full knowledge he was lying about that, and repeatedly compared Dr. Mann to a child molester. That's libel.

16 state Attorney Generals are trying to prosecute any organization that questions the AGW cult.

I haven't heard that particular conspiracy theory before. Can you point out where I can read about it?

I've recently received three death threats here, all from hardcore Trump-fans/deniers (same group, always). And no denier was willing to condemn the people making those death threats.

All the violence and censorship is on your side. If you're not making the threats, you're standing silent while your fellows make them, and thus you're enabling them.
Dr. Hockey Stick Mann is a fraud.....and the State Penn has a history of moselting children....

Please....the actual violence is on your side...bob creamer and Scott foval admitted on video that they were paid by the Hilary campaign and the democrat national committee to incite violence at Trump rallies and every alleged attack on you guys turns out to be a hoax.......

You asswipes try to shut down conservatives on college campuses, on the radio and every where else you find them...you are the fascist......embrace your inner fascist...

He called Mann's hockey stick graph a fraud, which it clearly is. Various investigations have shown that the "statistical method" used to construct it will produce a hockey stick even if white noise is used for input data. They Hockey stick has been dissected 100 different ways, and they all show it to be a fraud.

In the case, Mann wants the court to grant him the right of discovery with regard to Steyn's papers and effects, but wants the court to deny Steyn the right of discovery to Mann's papers and effects. If that doesn't scream "fraud," I don't know what does.

Plaintiff opposes the motion to stay discovery and argues that, at a minimum, the court should permit him to proceed with discovery against Defendant Steyn... Beyond that, Plaintiff takes the ironic – albeit legally correct – position that he should be able to proceed with discovery against Steyn, but Steyn should be precluded from taking discovery on his counterclaim because Plaintiff's anti-SLAPP special motion to dismiss the counterclaim triggers an automatic statutory stay.
Steyn accused Mann of "molesting the data." To equate that with accusing him of being a child molester is a deliberate smear of Mark Steyn. It also shows a profound lack of a sense of humor.

16 Democrat AGs Begin Inquisition Against ‘Climate Change Disbelievers’

I've received some threats myself, and as we've seen in the news, all claims about Trump supporters threatening Hillary supporters have turned out to be fake. Trump supporters have been the targets of threats far more often than any credible threats against Trump opponents.

He called Mann's hockey stick graph a fraud, which it clearly is. Various investigations have shown that the "statistical method" used to construct it will produce a hockey stick even if white noise is used for input data. They Hockey stick has been dissected 100 different ways, and they all show it to be a fraud.

In the case, Mann wants the court to grant him the right of discovery with regard to Steyn's papers and effects, but wants the court to deny Steyn the right of discovery to Mann's papers and effects. If that doesn't scream "fraud," I don't know what does.

Plaintiff opposes the motion to stay discovery and argues that, at a minimum, the court should permit him to proceed with discovery against Defendant Steyn... Beyond that, Plaintiff takes the ironic – albeit legally correct – position that he should be able to proceed with discovery against Steyn, but Steyn should be precluded from taking discovery on his counterclaim because Plaintiff's anti-SLAPP special motion to dismiss the counterclaim triggers an automatic statutory stay.
Steyn accused Mann of "molesting the data." To equate that with accusing him of being a child molester is a deliberate smear of Mark Steyn. It also shows a profound lack of a sense of humor.

16 Democrat AGs Begin Inquisition Against ‘Climate Change Disbelievers’

I've received some threats myself, and as we've seen in the news, all claims about Trump supporters threatening Hillary supporters have turned out to be fake. Trump supporters have been the targets of threats far more often than any credible threats against Trump opponents.

And actual violence including a shooting and beatings by democrats against Trump supporters....and an assassination attempt on Trump...

100% Of US Warming Is Due To NOAA Data Tampering | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Climate Central just ran this piece, which the Washington Post picked up on. They claimed the US was “overwhelmingly hot” in 2016, and temperatures have risen 1,5°F since the 19th century.

The first problem with their analysis is that the US had very little hot weather in 2016. The percentage of hot days was below average, and ranked 80th since 1895. Only 4.4% of days were over 95°F, compared with the long term average of 4.9%. Climate Central is conflating mild temperatures with hot ones.

They also claim US temperatures rose 1.5°F since the 19th century, which is what NOAA shows.

The problem with the NOAA graph is that it is fake data. NOAA creates the warming trend by altering the data. The NOAA raw data shows no warming over the past century

The adjustments being made are almost exactly 1.5°F, which is the claimed warming in the article.

The adjustments being correlate almost perfectly with atmospheric CO2. NOAA is adjusting the data to match global warming theory. This is known as PBEM (Policy Based Evidence Making.)

Judith Curry on Twitter

This guy is a loon amount the skeptical community nevermind the real scientist community...

Judith Curry‏@curryja
@VariabilityBlog @th3Derek I agree what Goddard did to the data was bogus, I say this in my post. This is not the concern raised in my post

Judith Curry on Twitter

Judith Curry‏@curryja
@VariabilityBlog @th3Derek I agree what Goddard did to the data was bogus, I say this in my post. This is not the concern raised in my post

Tony Heller is the author of the article, not Goddard.

Judith Curry on Twitter

Judith Curry‏@curryja

Hey idiot, do a small bit of research...

Judith Curry on Twitter

Judith Curry‏@curryja

What should I research, moron, the fact that you don't know who wrote the article?

Judith Curry on Twitter

Judith Curry‏@curryja

What should I research, moron, the fact that you don't know who wrote the article?

Steven Goddard
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Steven Goddard (pseudonym for Tony Heller) is a blogger and the publisher of "Real Science," a website he established to assert that concerns over anthropogenic global warming are exaggerated. Before establishing his own blog, Goddard built his reputation as a challenger to anthropogenic climate change theories through frequent postings on the Watts Up with That? blog.[1]Goddard wrote pseudonymously until 2014 when he revealed his true real identity on his blog.[2] He has a BS in geology from Arizona State University and a Master's degree in electrical engineering from Rice University.[3]
Steven Goddard - Wikipedia

That would be checkmate, this is the bit where you get embarrassed...
:banana2:

This could not make you look any stupider... You used an article from a guy so bad that other skeptics openly criticise him. He has been disproven plenty of times before...
You didn't even know his name...

:clap::coffee:

Judith Curry‏@curryja

Steven Goddard
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Steven Goddard (pseudonym for Tony Heller) is a blogger and the publisher of "Real Science," a website he established to assert that concerns over anthropogenic global warming are exaggerated. Before establishing his own blog, Goddard built his reputation as a challenger to anthropogenic climate change theories through frequent postings on the Watts Up with That? blog.[1]Goddard wrote pseudonymously until 2014 when he revealed his true real identity on his blog.[2] He has a BS in geology from Arizona State University and a Master's degree in electrical engineering from Rice University.[3]
Steven Goddard - Wikipedia

That would be checkmate, this is the bit where you get embarrassed...
:banana2:

This could not make you look any stupider... You used an article from a guy so bad that other skeptics openly criticise him. He has been disproven plenty of times before...
You didn't even know his name...

:clap::coffee:

Judith Curry isn't much of a skeptic. She's lukewarm, at best. Of course, nothing you have posted proves the article wrong. Facts are facts, and you haven't disputed any facts. In typical cult member fashion, you limited yourself to ad hominem attacks.

Like all warmist cult members, you're a douche bag.

Forum List

Back