10-year-old's pregnancy

i too, samson, find it puzzling that there are certain circumstances that the fetus must die....self defense is a new one however. we can trot out the normal ones...rape...why is it a death sentance for the fetus? threatens the mothers life...you believe in your god...shouldnt you beleive there is a reason and let god decide...between the mother and child...not medical science....o o and incest....that seems to be a death sentence for the fetus....why? incest rarely causes any birth defects until it becomes generations of recessive genes...so seems to me..if you allow any abortion...you are playing 'god'...arent you?

plus abortion is big business.....neither party will outlaw it....too much money to be made

Even when abortion was illegal, women with medical issues could terminate pregnancy. And it's a lie when pro-abortionists state otherwise.

Who "stated otherwise?"

What "medical issues?"

Don't ALL pregnancies carry some risk?

I'm not really interested in the Legality of Abortion, but the Morality of Abortion. I assume that anti-abortionists use morality as the foundation for their belief that it is IMMORAL to take life, which begins at conception.

However, it seems they are quick to embrase "moral relativity" to justify abortion because of "medical issues."

Young women or girls who appear to possibly be victims of a crime are told upfront that Planned Parenthood is legally obligated to share any suspicions to law-enforcement.

Clinicians are also responsible for the reporting of any suspicions. Previously, that was likely to be a counselor's role.

From Feb. 1 to March 20, Planned Parenthood Arizona reported 24 cases of suspicions of abuse to law enforcement, Cerf said.

———

from your own link

i too, samson, find it puzzling that there are certain circumstances that the fetus must die....self defense is a new one however. we can trot out the normal ones...rape...why is it a death sentance for the fetus? threatens the mothers life...you believe in your god...shouldnt you beleive there is a reason and let god decide...between the mother and child...not medical science....o o and incest....that seems to be a death sentence for the fetus....why? incest rarely causes any birth defects until it becomes generations of recessive genes...so seems to me..if you allow any abortion...you are playing 'god'...arent you?

plus abortion is big business.....neither party will outlaw it....too much money to be made

Yes, you have grasped the issue perfectly: Either you BELIEVE that life is sacred, and cannot be taken, or not. Anything in between is "playing god."

This is a huge problem for the Mexican/Hispanic population. I'm not sure why.

At least they put him in jail. Planned Parenthood in the US wouldn't even bother reporting it.

Got any proof of this claim you racist

allie is right...abortions were available to rh factor women in the 50s...they didnt understand the rh factor and many women delivered so called "blue babies" that died shortly after birth..abortions were offered to them.

Abortions were also provided to young girls who got pregnant. Family doctors performed them quietly.

your own article disproved what you said about planned parenthood...allie..but you have to read all of it...down at the very bottom....

Young women or girls who appear to possibly be victims of a crime are told upfront that Planned Parenthood is legally obligated to share any suspicions to law-enforcement.

Clinicians are also responsible for the reporting of any suspicions. Previously, that was likely to be a counselor's role.

From Feb. 1 to March 20, Planned Parenthood Arizona reported 24 cases of suspicions of abuse to law enforcement, Cerf said.

———

allie is right...abortions were available to rh factor women in the 50s...they didnt understand the rh factor and many women delivered so called "blue babies" that died shortly after birth..abortions were offered to them.

OK.

But the point is that they died of natural cause, they were not killed (aborted)

And Note Allie can not back up her racist statement that latinos have this problem in their families more than other ethnic groups?

If they weren't, they were born dead.
I'm RH negative, btw, and have an auntie who was as well. She had five kids, one died at birth.

Forum List

Back