10-year-olds among hundreds of children found working at McDonald’s restaurants

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

10-year-olds among hundreds of children found working at McDonald’s restaurants​

More than 300 children, including two 10-year-olds, were found working at McDonald's restaurants across Kentucky and several other states in violation of federal labor laws, the Labor Department said Tuesday.

In one case, investigators found two 10-year-olds were working unpaid and until as late as 2 a.m. at one McDonald's restaurant in Louisville operated by Bauer Food LLC, which is based in Louisville, the department said in a news release.

The two children prepared and distributed food orders, cleaned the store, worked at the drive-thru window and operated a register, investigators found. One of them was also allowed to operate a deep fryer, a task prohibited for workers under the age of 16 under federal law.

This is the future the republican party aims for our society. One of wage slavery, slavery and a life time of enslavement to our rich overlords. Fuck the republican party!

10-year-olds among hundreds of children found working at McDonald’s restaurants​

More than 300 children, including two 10-year-olds, were found working at McDonald's restaurants across Kentucky and several other states in violation of federal labor laws, the Labor Department said Tuesday.

In one case, investigators found two 10-year-olds were working unpaid and until as late as 2 a.m. at one McDonald's restaurant in Louisville operated by Bauer Food LLC, which is based in Louisville, the department said in a news release.

The two children prepared and distributed food orders, cleaned the store, worked at the drive-thru window and operated a register, investigators found. One of them was also allowed to operate a deep fryer, a task prohibited for workers under the age of 16 under federal law.
Of these 300 children, including the two 10 year olds, what race were they?

This is the future the republican party aims for our society. One of wage slavery, slavery and a life time of enslavement to our rich overlords. Fuck the republican party!

Yes, and leftists teach their children that money is there for the asking. As they grow into adults they assume that means for the rest of their lives.

When I was around that age back in the early 70s I asked my father for five bucks. He said what makes you think I have five bucks to give you? I told him I know he works so he had to have five bucks. He replied "Well if that's the way I make my five bucks, that's the way you're going to make yours, now get in the van!'

My father was a bricklayer. After he came home from his full time job, we had dinner, dad would lay on the kitchen floor for about a half hour, and then went out to do side jobs. You cant lay brick in the winter so in favorable weather, he worked as much as he could.

He paid me $1.00 an hour to mix cement, carry bricks to the job site, clean up the areas he was finished at, and cleaned all the cement off of his tools. Not only was he teaching me how to take care of myself when I became an adult, but was creating memories that lasted me all of my life.

I'm currently getting sympathy cards from people as my father passed away a few weeks ago. In every one the senders wrote how proud my father was of me. Thanks to my upbringing, I took care of myself all my life, never asked for any handouts from my parents, made some real estate investments that are helping me greatly now that I'm retired, and took on a lot of responsibility.

Yes, my parents raised me the Republican way. That's in sharp contrast to the adults I see here and on the news from time to time that were raised the Democrat way, always demanding they get things other people worked for because they never learned how to take care of themselves.

Forum List

Back