10 Things to hate about Valentine's Day

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Please add your own to the list:

Here are 5, go to link to get the rest:

1. Single or coupled, if you didn't make a reservation in January, your options for going out to dinner are limited to the local fast food drive-through.

2. The hour of our lives we waste every year in the greeting card aisle, looking for the perfect one.

3. The overnight tripling of the price of roses, forcing your boyfriend to choose between getting you a bouquet of a dozen or paying his cable bill that month.

4. The 24/7 romantic comedy marathon on TV during the month of February either makes you feel like a loser for being single or makes you resent your boyfriend for not being John Cusack.

5. If you've had anything resembling a date in the past two months, it always prematurely launches the "where is this going?" conversation.

10 Things We Hate About Valentine's Day - MSN Relationships - article

cupido-128.gif

I used to love valentines day when I was single...so easy to pick up depressed girls who don't got a man that day.

I used to love valentines day when I was single...so easy to pick up depressed girls who don't got a man that day.

LOL!

Another Story Along Those Lines!

When I was going through my divorce I made my best friend Melanie go out with me to have some drinks on Valentine's Day (night)-it was a Saturday Night (like this year's) and she came with me kicking and screaming!

Well,,,,,some guys come up to us at the bar and start buying us drinks and talking to us.

Long story short, she married one of those guys a year and a half later, and they are still married 9 years later!

Ah love..................................

(for some at least)

Those damned samplers and their crappy creame-filled (or even worse, fruit filled) yuck.

Typically there's about three or four treats in those things that are worth eating.

Valentines day is a lot of fun while in a relationship. I don't like giving flowers on predictable holidays so becomes more fun swimming against the current than following the school. The thing that does suck, though, is that I was born the day after V day so it tends to become a matter of reciprocation for the gal.. which, uh, isn't always unpleasant.

Those damned samplers and their crappy creame-filled (or even worse, fruit filled) yuck.

Typically there's about three or four treats in those things that are worth eating.

Just do what my daughter does, bite into them, and if you don't like them, put them back in the box! :eek:

Valentines day is a lot of fun while in a relationship. I don't like giving flowers on predictable holidays so becomes more fun swimming against the current than following the school. The thing that does suck, though, is that I was born the day after V day so it tends to become a matter of reciprocation for the gal.. which, uh, isn't always unpleasant.

Unpleasant for who? The gal or you?

Valentine's Day is a double whammy in our house because it's also our wedding anniversary. I know, it's a bit hokey.

Valentine's Day is a double whammy in our house because it's also our wedding anniversary. I know, it's a bit hokey.

Ahhh same here, the positive being, were likely to never forget our anniversary.... :tongue:

As a rule, I call my 'significant other' names like 'sweetie' and 'honey' rather than using their name. That way, if I ever forget their name I'm covered.

Please add your own to the list:

Here are 5, go to link to get the rest:

1. Single or coupled, if you didn't make a reservation in January, your options for going out to dinner are limited to the local fast food drive-through.

2. The hour of our lives we waste every year in the greeting card aisle, looking for the perfect one.

3. The overnight tripling of the price of roses, forcing your boyfriend to choose between getting you a bouquet of a dozen or paying his cable bill that month.

4. The 24/7 romantic comedy marathon on TV during the month of February either makes you feel like a loser for being single or makes you resent your boyfriend for not being John Cusack.

5. If you've had anything resembling a date in the past two months, it always prematurely launches the "where is this going?" conversation.

10 Things We Hate About Valentine's Day - MSN Relationships - article
Those stupid singing bears that when you go to the store some child pushes all their buttons!If I see one more bear singing "I am all shook Up", well I don't know what is going to happen????????

that depends on how much she does or does not enjoy receiving anal sex and a mouthful of man batter.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back