"10 reasons girls should NSFW". What is wrong with our society?

So I saw this woman giving her top 10 reasons to bang a dog. Didn't cover her face, change her voice, nothing and was serious it seems.

What is wrong with our society when this is publicly something you just come out and try to encourage and defend?

We have let the most depraved & morally bankrupt to seize control.
They are emboldened to the point where anyone who points out their sick perversions & derangements are labeled as extremists while they claim victim status.

Stop caring what they say or feel, call them out for their deviancies & delusions.
Why should normal people care what disgusting people say about them?
They matter not as long as they stay away

So I saw this woman giving her top 10 reasons to bang a dog.

This obviously wasn't consensual ... #mepoodle

istockphoto-509119713-612x612.jpg

If there is any indication Yahweh(God) is coming back real soon.

First there is these heatwaves we been having, Euphrates river is drying up.

If there is any indication Yahweh(God) is coming back real soon.

First there is these heatwaves we been having, Euphrates river is drying up.

The Euphrates river dries up every year.

I have notices many single adult females who are neurotically affectionate with their dogs. I don't think anything untoward is going on, but it is rather pathetic that they waste this amount of emotional energy on an animal. No humans in their lives?

I have notices many single adult females who are neurotically affectionate with their dogs. I don't think anything untoward is going on, but it is rather pathetic that they waste this amount of emotional energy on an animal. No humans in their lives?
I normally enjoy your posts.

Registered democrats!
Yeppers. I dated a raving dem -- about 40 years ago -- who, when it appeared to be close to time to get physical, let me know that the dog liked being in the room for all the fun.

Defintely a dem thing.

PS -- that date ended fast.

Unless you give us a source you are lying again.

The Euphrates river dries up nearly every year in that it runs very low. It's fed by spring rains from the Zagros mountains and spring rains.. plus these days their neighbors are using more of the water. Saddam made a huge mistake when he got rid of the estuaries in favor of dredging a channel.

So then you lied again.

You are embarrassingly stupid. The volume of the river increases in the spring and can be reduced to puddles by late summer.

We have let the most depraved & morally bankrupt to seize control.
They are emboldened to the point where anyone who points out their sick perversions & derangements are labeled as extremists while they claim victim status.

Stop caring what they say or feel, call them out for their deviancies & delusions.
Why should normal people care what disgusting people say about them?
They matter not as long as they stay away

What other people do, say, write in public does matter because it warps the minds of our children. Evil must be confronted, destroyed . . . never ignored or simply contained.

So I saw this woman giving her top 10 reasons to bang a dog. Didn't cover her face, change her voice, nothing and was serious it seems.

What is wrong with our society when this is publicly something you just come out and try to encourage and defend?

There are lots of crazy sex starved women willing to get banged by a dog. Sick but true.

Forum List

Back