10 Myths about atheists debunked

Your silly conspiracy theories don't survive in the face of established science.
Don't talk to me until you can answer for all 100 claims made in this video. I'm not a blind deaf sheep like you.

Were his 100 reasons peer reviewed by the scientific community? Then dont want to watch it. When your basic premise is fatally flawed you really can't be taken seriously. The minute you bring god into the conversation you may as well be talking about zombies UFOs and magic.

Science logic and reason are all we accept. You offer zero.

Your silly conspiracy theories don't survive in the face of established science.
Don't talk to me until you can answer for all 100 claims made in this video. I'm not a blind deaf sheep like you.

Were his 100 reasons peer reviewed by the scientific community? Then dont want to watch it. When your basic premise is fatally flawed you really can't be taken seriously. The minute you bring god into the conversation you may as well be talking about zombies UFOs and magic.

Mathematics trumps scientific reason. And mathematics seems to demonstrate intelligent design.

Computer Scientists Prove God Exists - ABC News

Give your findings to the scientific community and see what they say.

I guess it makes since that I would be a theist then. I enjoy mathematics much more than science. Well chemistry is close but math is my main thing.

Relax. Math doesnt prove god and there is no correlation.

Mathematics trumps scientific reason. And mathematics seems to demonstrate intelligent design.

I guess it makes since that I would be a theist then. I enjoy mathematics much more than science. Well chemistry is close but math is my main thing.

How can you be so certain?

How can you be so certain?
I'm not certain. I'm unconvinced.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Why do Creationists feel the need to prove that God exists?
Isn't that the antithesis of 'faith'?
If you have Faith then, surely, by definition you need no proof.
In fact, trying to prove the existence of God might indicate a lack of Faith.
Ergo...Creationists are Atheists!

I guess in a way you could say that if you assume the people believe in a completely faith based religion. Antitheists are similar too street ministers that yell about burning in hell.

I wonder how many here have their doubt's.

I bet not a lot of theists are ever called out in real life like we do to them here. They at least have heard all the arguments against and if they choose to still believe at least they realize how much us athiests are secretly laughing inside when they try to talk about god as if he's a fact.

At least they realize not everyone believes. It never dawned on me when I was young that some people didn't believe in god. I knew 1 jehova and one Jew. Everyone else I thought or assumed loved Jesus. Boy was I wrong.

I guess in a way you could say that if you assume the people believe in a completely faith based religion. Antitheists are similar too street ministers that yell about burning in hell.

There is nothing more evil than burning someone for an eternity. You do realize your God's a sick fucking freak right?

There is nothing more evil than burning someone for an eternity. You do realize your God's a sick fucking freak right?
I already told you I'm not a Christian and I wasn't raised in a house that believed that nor do I think the bible teaches that. It's one of the biggest misinterpretations of the bible that anyone has ever used. Whenever the bible says burn forever it means until it goes out. Other parts of the bible say burn forever but then that fire that it talked about as one that burns forever went out because it burnt up what was on fire. People invented the eternal torture concept. It was purely made to control people.

I already told you I'm not a Christian and I wasn't raised in a house that believed that nor do I think the bible teaches that. It's one of the biggest misinterpretations of the bible that anyone has ever used. Whenever the bible says burn forever it means until it goes out. Other parts of the bible say burn forever but then that fire that it talked about as one that burns forever went out because it burnt up what was on fire. People invented the eternal torture concept. It was purely made to control people.
So were religions. Maybe people came up with the god concept long before religions but what did they know? They knew nothing. Its why the Jews made up the story where god talked to moses and christians made up the Jesus story because without religions, what do you really know about this god? Were the Greeks right? Zeus? What about the African god juju?

People use to worship the sun. That makes more sense than your god hypothesis. So tell me if they made up hell maybe they made up god too.

Is there a heaven where you live happy for eternity?

So were religions. Maybe people came up with the god concept long before religions but what did they know? They knew nothing. Its why the Jews made up the story where god talked to moses and christians made up the Jesus story because without religions, what do you really know about this god? Were the Greeks right? Zeus? What about the African god juju?

People use to worship the sun. That makes more sense than your god hypothesis. So tell me if they made up hell maybe they made up god too.

Is there a heaven where you live happy for eternity?
Maybe it exists. I don't think anyone knows. I do believe in a god. I don't know whose version of god is right but it makes more sense then coming from nothing. How did the universes ball start rolling? Where did matter come from? And life has never came from non life....

Maybe it exists. I don't think anyone knows. I do believe in a god. I don't know whose version of god is right but it makes more sense then coming from nothing.
That is not the definition of an agnostic. In post #114 you claimed to be agnostic. I challenged your agnostic claim in post #122 because you only attacked the atheists. In post #139 I stated "Now I can't prove it but I believe you are a liar and you are not agnostic."

Thank you for verifying my claim.

Maybe it exists. I don't think anyone knows. I do believe in a god. I don't know whose version of god is right but it makes more sense then coming from nothing.
That is not the definition of an agnostic. In post #114 you claimed to be agnostic. I challenged your agnostic claim in post #122 because you only attacked the atheists. In post #139 I stated "Now I can't prove it but I believe you are a liar and you are not agnostic."

1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

I believe I fit into those definitions because I don't believe in anyone's specific story of god... How does this make me a liar? I believe in what real evidence that we have and that is all. I've already explained in another thread that I belief a higher power created life. Atheists are the one claiming facts with nothing to back up their claims.

1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

I believe I fit into those definitions because I don't believe in anyone's specific story of god... How does this make me a liar? I believe in what real evidence that we have and that is all. I've already explained in another thread that I belief a higher power created life. Atheists are the one claiming facts with nothing to back up their claims.
Every atheist I 've ever known has claimed not to know for a fact that god/gods is knowable. You believe in a god so you are not agnostic.
"Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable. In the popular sense of the term, an "agnostic", according to the philosopher William L. Rowe, is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in the existence of God, while a theist believes that God does exist and an atheist believes that God does not exist." You also claim you only believe in real evidence. Where is your real evidence that a higher power created life?

Every atheist I 've ever known has claimed not to know for a fact that god/gods is knowable. You believe in a god so you are not agnostic.
"Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable. In the popular sense of the term, an "agnostic", according to the philosopher William L. Rowe, is someone who neither believes nor disbelieves in the existence of God, while a theist believes that God does exist and an atheist believes that God does not exist." You also claim you only believe in real evidence. Where is your real evidence that a higher power created life?
So I show you a dictionary definition of what I believe in and then you tell me what I actually believe? Good job. You know me better than myself. Stupid atheists are always like you. Maybe if you weren't such close minded fools I'd take your side sometimes.

So I show you a dictionary definition of what I believe in and then you tell me what I actually believe? Good job. You know me better than myself. Stupid atheists are always like you. Maybe if you weren't such close minded fools I'd take your side sometimes.
From Merriam Webster

agnostic : a person who does not have a definite belief about whether God exists or not

From the Oxford dictionary
A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

You are not agnostic and you have no idea what the word means.

From Merriam Webster

agnostic : a person who does not have a definite belief about whether God exists or not

A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Once again. Keep proving the "myths" about atheists true. Know it alls that are blind and dumb. Look at the OP. I showed you my definitions from dictionary.com and that's the definition I'll choose to use. It's my belief you moron. One day you'll realize why most people don't like atheists.

Back in 1963 or so, I asked my Sunday school teacher, WHERE DID GOD come from? Ask him when you get into heaven, she replied. put me on the fence theistically. I nearly drown, father saves me, religion looks good. But Then, religion lost out after My father died in my arms, and my catholic priest , father X died of cirrhosis a year or two later. Gods will. Free will. Whatever.

and somehow you drew the conclusion that there isn't a God because of death ? Go ahead--see if science can keep you going forever.
I read your post, it was as empty as religion is. But I acknowledge you exist, god, not so much. I drew the conclusion because the evidence points to it.

From Merriam Webster

You contribute to these numbers.

What atheists cannot account for is: Why do we exist? Where are we headed? How do we know?
They seem to enjoy ridiculing Christians in particular, but they offer nothing substantial to fill the void.

What atheists cannot account for is: Why do we exist? Where are we headed? How do we know?
They seem to enjoy ridiculing Christians in particular, but they offer nothing substantial to fill the void.

Actually, I prefer to ridicule the Easter bunny, more than Christmas, but, yes, Christmas is ridiculous, too (unless one is a retailer).

Forum List

Back