10 Most Dangerous Cities in The World to Travel

Apart from the ridiculous voice, I've been to Cape Town, and for tourists it's not that dangerous. That's the reality. They're taking the crime stats for the city, and NOT for the issues that TOURISTS would actually suffer.

Interesting info , i hear that Cape Town USED to be nice , same for Acapulco . Those third worlders sure know how to build a heaven on earth society eh . Lets import those third worlders to the Western World and the USA eh FrigidW !! :afro:

if interested in going to South Africa i suggest going to the pretty new place named Orania built near a large river somewhere rather isolated . Nice place , nice tourist destination , nice people , good sights , probably safaris and taxidermy services available .

yeah it may be computer generated but sounds ok to me and the info is interesting and informative . I encourage others to check out the video . Course some people prefer to remain uninformed and will ignore the information RWinger .

`
`

A few years back, I spent about a month in Nigeria. I saw war up close even back then. My stay was bitter-sweet and unforgettable.
`

yeah it may be computer generated but sounds ok to me and the info is interesting and informative . I encourage others to check out the video . Course some people prefer to remain uninformed and will ignore the information RWinger .

You are much safer travelling to Chicago, Vegas or Sutherland Springs

--------------------------------------------- unusual events but as a whole the USA is a very safe place to be . Most murder and crime is in big cities in special areas and lots of it is generated by either third worlders or third world types that were born in the USA . Still , the video info is interesting even if the voice is computer generated RWinger .

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------- unusual events but as a whole the USA is a very safe place to be . Most murder and crime is in big cities in special areas and lots of it is generated by either third worlders or third world types that were born in the USA . Still , the video info is interesting even if the voice is computer generated RWinger .
Seriously???

A very cute tease.

She (the narrator) finally gets to the last one -- the #1 on the list:

#1 - San Pedro Honduras
#2 - Karachi
#3 - Kabul
#4 - Baghdad
#5 - Acapulco
#6 - Guatemala City
#7 - Rio
#8 - Capetown
#9 - Juarez
#10 - Caracas

None of these sh!t-holes is presently on my bucket list.

I don't ever plan to visit a city when I go on vacation.

IMO cities are something to pass through as quickly as possible on the way to the real sights like wilderness, mountains, oceans ets

Alabama doctor dies after being found beaten, left in ditch during Mexico vacation: report

An Alabama man, who was reportedly beaten and left for dead in a ditch while vacationing in Mexico, has died, according to a report.

Dr. William O'Byrne III, 54, who worked as an anesthesiologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital, died Wednesday, friends told AL.com.

"His passing is a terrible loss for the medical community, and he will be truly missed," Dr. Jason Hall, an anesthesiology resident at Duke, told AL.com. "His friendship and advice has comforted and motivated me throughout my medical training, and I can only hope to live up to the example he set for all physicians."

Alabama doctor dies after being found beaten, left in ditch during Mexico vacation: report

An Alabama man, who was reportedly beaten and left for dead in a ditch while vacationing in Mexico, has died, according to a report.

Dr. William O'Byrne III, 54, who worked as an anesthesiologist at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital, died Wednesday, friends told AL.com.

"His passing is a terrible loss for the medical community, and he will be truly missed," Dr. Jason Hall, an anesthesiology resident at Duke, told AL.com. "His friendship and advice has comforted and motivated me throughout my medical training, and I can only hope to live up to the example he set for all physicians."

We used to party in Acuna all the time.

It was pretty safe because the cartels ran the town and woe to the street beaner who messed with the money making tourists.
The most likely ending for the offending beaner was a long bath in a 55 gallon drum of acid.

Forum List

Back