10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

The sudden wave of calls for his resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be put on Trump to resign or be impeached.

You wait, the moment the Dims get their own house cleaned out, you're going to see an enormous nationwide blitz by not only Dim politicians, but liberal female activists, celebrities, feminists. It's coming, guarantee you.

Sens. Claire McCaskill,
Maggie Hassan
Kirsten Gillibrand
Patty Murray
Mazie K. Hirono
Kamala Harris
Debbie Stabenow
Tammy Baldwin

Chorus of Democratic senators calls for Al Franken to resign after a sixth woman accuses him of unwanted advances

'Seven female and two male Democratic senators on Wednesday called for Sen. Al Franken to resign in the wake of multiple sexual misconduct complaints made against the Minnesota lawmaker.

Sens. Claire McCaskill, Maggie Hassan, Kirsten Gillibrand, Patty Murray, Mazie K. Hirono, Kamala Harris, Debbie Stabenow and Tammy Baldwin all called for Franken to step down.

The women did not mince words.

Sexual harassment and misconduct should not be allowed by anyone and should not occur anywhere. I believe the best thing for Senator Franken to do is step down,” Harris, D-Calif., said.'

Yes well we do not like men who abuse females, unlike the GOP, it appears they honor men who do.

So when is the hallelujah moment coming for Republicans in regards to both Trump and Moore? Both, very credibly accused of the same and in Moore's case even more egregious sexual misconduct.
Undeniable Evidence against Conyers has been provided. Franken admitted it. The Moore case is still in question, prosecutorially speaking.

That being said, I am not a Moore supporter nor am I defending him, just pointing out a supposed / reported 'fact'.

(I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM.)

Franken is denying some of the latest accusations. Why aren't you defending him, given that RWnuts believe that denials prove innocence...?

The sudden wave of calls for his resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be put on Trump to resign or be impeached.

You wait, the moment the Dims get their own house cleaned out, you're going to see an enormous nationwide blitz by not only Dim politicians, but liberal female activists, celebrities, feminists. This is all about getting to Trump. It's coming, guarantee you.

Yes well we do not like men who abuse females, unlike the GOP, it appears they honor men who do.

YES, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE LITERALLY 10 TIMES AS MANY DEMOCRAT MEN WHO HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS SEXUAL HARASSERS, SEXUAL ASSAULTERS, AND RAPISTS AS THERE ARE GOP...AND WHY DEMOCRATS HAVE CALLED FOR THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THEM FROM CONGRESS YET CONTIUED TO LIE, DENY, JUSTIFY, AND DEFEND THEIR OWN CRIMINALS....

"Moore's gotta go...Franken was practicing for a skit (at night) just 'crossed a line'...'went to far'...apologized (of course he said he didn't mean it)...will learn from his mistakes..."

:p

I am with you on this...the Dems don't WANT these guys to resign.....THEY HAVE TO FOR POLITICS.

They don't GIVE A SHIT about the women affect...it's all bullshit.

They'll try to take some moral high ground with Trump.

Last edited:

YES, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE LITERALLY 10 TIMES AS MANY DEMOCRAT MEN WHO HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS SEXUAL HARASSERS, SEXUAL ASSAULTERS, AND RAPISTS AS THERE ARE GOP...AND WHY DEMOCRATS HAVE CALLED FOR THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THEM FROM CONGRESS YET CONTIUED TO LIE, DENY, JUSTIFY, AND DEFEND THEIR OWN CRIMINALS....

"Moore's gotta go...Franken was practicing for a skit (at night) just 'crossed a line'...'went to far'...apologized (of course he said he didn't mean it)...will learn from his mistakes..."

Like I said, we do not endorse female abusers like the GOP does and one accused to be a pedophile. Makes me ill when the 14 year old was telling her story. You GOP can't sink any further.

Franken Pervert Points:

Proven Felonies (1)----See picture on U. S. Military Aircraft, which means Federal Law applies. Federal law says it is a felony to sexually touch a person, even through clothes, when that person is unable to give consent, i. e. asleep, unconscious, drugged etc. (Proof, not 38 year old evidence free allegations by a vagrant woman just weeks before an election, dredged up by Bezos' Wapo Gestapo)

Alleged Forced Kisses (2)

Butt-Grabs (3)
----Alleged by his Supporters who wanted their picture taken with him--including one Butt-Grab while running for the Senate; and one while in the Senate.

Breast-Grabs (2)

Creepy Factor
---Look at the picture, not at the Sleeping Beauty, not at his hands, but at that sick sophomoric face---and realize the sicko is 55 years old.

In my opinion, Franken is ahead of Roy Moore on Proven Felonies 1 to 0; ahead on Butt-Grabs 3 to 1; ahead on Breast-Grabs 2 to 0, and on the Creepy Factor, actually manages to blow away Moose who WAS plenty Creepy 38 years ago, as it is clear he dated women a decade younger than him--he married one. See Picture---which is worth a thousand words.

The Alabama voters will have been made well aware of 38 year old unproven allegations when they vote. Minnesotans need a chance to vote again after learning how truly Sick and Fucked Up this Creep Franken truly is.

__
upload_2017-12-6_12-47-1.jpeg

I guarantee you this is now an orchestrated effort to get Franken and anyone else in the party out that has this kind of baggage.
The Dims want to claim the moral high ground before they go in for the kill.
This is as transparent as it gets.

I agree, he should. Conyers already did.
ummm, unless something has changed that I missed...His fellow democrats are going to let John Conyers ANNOUCE his stepping down, which is not until JANUARY.

This criminal, who sexually harassed women for decades, told one of his victims he had / has 'insider information' regarding the missing intern Chandra Levy - who turned up dead, and used tax dollars to silence his victims should not be allowed to 'announce his RETIREMENT, which is not until January 2018.

This M*erF*er should be PERP-WALKED out of Congress NOW.
Still comes down that Democrats, when accused face the music in congress or by public condemnation. Moore as I said, denies and that seems to be enough to give the fig leaf of deniability. In Trump's case he's been caught twice on tape admitting to sexual misconduct, behavior that was then substantiated by victims and still managed to get himself elected. So again why the difference?

Last edited:
Timing of Franken being thrown overboard isn't an accident.

One week BEFORE Alabama election.

One week AFTER Dems might have needed his vote on tax bill.

Like I said, we do not endorse female abusers like the GOP does and one accused to be a pedophile. Makes me ill when the 14 year old was telling her story. You GOP can't sink any further.
No 14 year old ever told a story.

Doug Jones calls on Frankenstein to resign by attacking Moore: “This is not a partisan issue. Roy Moore should stop changing his story, stop calling the women he abused as young girls liars and own up to what he’s done."

Still comes down that Democrats, when accused face the music in congress or by public condemnation...

You say that like it is some kind of 'achievement'. Facing the Music because you HAVE TO...end then only after lying, denying, justifying, etc.... ('I was practicing for a skit', 'he went too far', he 'crossed a line', etc,,,)

So when is the hallelujah moment coming for Republicans in regards to both Trump and Moore? Both, very credibly accused of the same and in Moore's case even more egregious sexual misconduct.
Undeniable Evidence against Conyers has been provided. Franken admitted it. The Moore case is still in question, prosecutorially speaking.

That being said, I am not a Moore supporter nor am I defending him, just pointing out a supposed / reported 'fact'.

(I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM.)

Franken is denying some of the latest accusations. Why aren't you defending him, given that RWnuts believe that denials prove innocence...?
I believe once one is an admitted groper, the door has swung open.

Forum List

Back