10 BIG LIES About Donald Trump....Attn. ABNORMALS!

#10: He became President to enrich himself and his family!
I don't know. The jury is still out on that one. Every president leaves office richer than before.

Not really. Trump's net worth is dropping like a stone. His hotel properties throughout the world are doing poorly, despite the influx of visitors from Saudi Arabia to several of them. The only US Trump properties which are currently operating at a profit, are his East Coast Golf Clubs which are all doing well because membership buys access to the President. Trump immediately doubled the initiation fees at Mar-a-lago and Bedminster when he was first elected and then made of point of travelling there every weekend on the taxpayers dime.

And no other President has ever signed himself a multi-million dollar tax cut.

#9: He’s not intelligent!
Wharton School of Business at The University of Pennsylvania is the #1 business school in the world. I would think one needs to be pretty bright to get into that school.

Not in Trump's case. His father made a very large donation to the university, despite not have attended that school, and Dumb Donald got in. Yes he did graduate, but he did not win any academic awards, nor did he graduate with honours or otherwise distinguish himself as a student there, other than one of his professors was quoted as saying Trump was "the dumbest student he ever had" right before the election.

#8: …But he didn’t do it on his own—daddy’s $$$. And he’s a lousy businessman!
He didn't do it on his own. He did have daddy's money, but he is far from a lousy business man. Nobody with a brain thinks he sucks at business.

Everyone with half a brain KNOWS he sucks at business. His companies have gone bankrupt SEVEN TIMES. That's a record for an American businessman. So is his record of 3000+ law suits. I remember one of our big time builder clients telling us why he avoids lawsuits. They take up a lot of time, and a lot of money, to collect a few thousand dollars. If he used that time and those resources to build new projects, he could make ten times the amount of money that we were proposing he sue for.

American banks have lost so much money lending to Trump that they will no longer finance his deals. Until he started laundering money for Russian oligarchs, he was pretty much broke. Trump would be worth more money if he had simply taken his inheritance and invested it in the stock market.

#7: He’s not a Christian!
He's not religious.

It''s not that Trump isn't Christian, or that he isn't religious. It's that he has no morality. No simple sense of right and wrong. He said it didn't matter what he said about Dr. Ford because 'We won'". He still doesn't understand why people got all crazy about him separating young children from their parents. For Trump, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. It doesn't matter how you win. It only matters that you do, and he sees everything as a pissing contest. There is nothing worse in his eyes, than a "loser".

Trump has been a "loser" all of his life. His narciscism, his inferiority complex, his politics of grievance. All of his life, Dumb Donald has lied and faked his way through life, making his way by bullying the little guys in the construction business, and sucking dumb investors into his money losing schemes. Along the way he learned how to run a good bankruptcy scam. He bragged about walking away from Atlantic City with $40 million in his pockets, after his first bankrupcties there. His one success was the construction of Trump Tower, which his father smoothed the way for him to complete. Nothing thereafter has been a success.

#6: He’s not a conservative!
Depends on how you define "conservative."

Trump is an authoritarian populist. He will say and do whatever he needs to in order to get elected, but his greatest hits to gin his base involve heavy doses of white nationalism, with a side order of paranoia, fear-mongering and undermining the government structures, and checks and balances which constrain the President's power. His demands for loyalty oaths, and absolute obediance regardless of what the Constitution says, what the oath of office says, and his attacks on the press as "fake news" are straight out of the Joseph Stalin playbook. It was Stalin who coined the phrase "enemy of the people" in regards to the Press.

#5: He colluded with Russia!
Nobody with a brain believes that horseshit. It was an excuse for why SHE didn't win.

Nobody with their eyes wide open believes he didn't collude with Russia. First off, there's those 100+ indictments of Trump Campaign workers, Russian government hackers, and apparently, Julian Assange. And the 6 guilty pleas, and 5 cooperation agreements, and the fact that Michael Cohen implicated Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator in regards to the crimes he committed in his dealings with Stormy Daniels.

Why do you think that Trump is shitting himself on Twitter again on a daily basis? Mueller has been a busy little beaver during the election campaign, interviewing Cohen and Manafort, preparing his next round of indictments, which we actually thought might drop today. Trump doesn't openly obstruct justice like this unless he is really fucking scared. Don't forget - Trump knows EXACTLY what he's done and what Mueller might find. We don't. Innocent men don't act like this.

#4: He’s too divisive, and responsible for violence!
He is as divisive as his opposition. The opposition is simply not used to the push back. The GOP is full of pussies who never push back.

Violent crime is up across the nation since Trump's election. Reports of hate crimes are up 500%. Right wing vigilantis, armed to the teeth, are headed for the border to repell the Caravan. What are the odds that this will end well?

#3: He hates Jews!
This is true. His Jewish son-in-law is not a REAL Jew. Jared Kirshner is just a "house Jew." He is an Uncle Chaim. :laughing0301:
He's not down for the struggle.

#2: He hates blacks, and Hispanics, and Muslims
QUOTE="Bootney Lee Farnsworth, post: 21207370, member: 65605"]I can't say for sure. It would be speculation to assume that I know what is in another man's heart. The left does not have a problem making this assumption for political gain, even in cases where there is absolutely zero evidence.[/QUOTE]

#1: He lies!
He does. All politicians lie. I am surprised this is even a criticism. We cannot trust any of those weasels.

As for the rest of your bullshit apologies for Trump's amoral and illegal behaviour and saying "they're all like this", well no they're not.

Trump is defying immigration law, because he doesn't want to let people who aren't white, Christian and well off, into the US. Trump has decided to bar people from seeking asylum, to bar people from countries he deems "shitholes", and to ban Muslim immigration. He's trying to rescind the citizenship of some immigrants. He's tossed out all of the visa immigrants from Hispanic countries.

Trump is the President of ALL OF THE PEOPLE. That includes blacks, immigrants, hispanics, and women. He is governing for his base. Pandering to the racists. Destroying the country with hate, fear and paranoia.

Ideas are taken as truth until they’re questioned.

A list of 10 BIG LIES About Donald Trump, in countdown style:...I expect THIS will keep our ABNORMALS all greased up!

#1: He lies! (of course this one had to make it to the top!)

Enjoy the lefts DERANGEMENT!

Oh, and ONE MORE for extra credit... He was a Draft Dodger!......lololol!
They rejected guys with flat feet during Vietnam.
A draft dodger is someone who escaped to Canada to avoid the draft.

He didn't have flat feet. He had bone spurs.

46226863_2835938129750480_4785414151310671872_n.png

A list of 10 BIG LIES About Donald Trump, in countdown style:...I expect THIS will keep our ABNORMALS all greased up!

I have bone spurs, and they definitely prevent you from marching or running miles every day. They aren't a joke.

Republicanism=trumpism. Trump is leader of the republican party and the best example of their values.

I don't know. The jury is still out on that one. Every president leaves office richer than before.

Not really. Trump's net worth is dropping like a stone. His hotel properties throughout the world are doing poorly, despite the influx of visitors from Saudi Arabia to several of them. The only US Trump properties which are currently operating at a profit, are his East Coast Golf Clubs which are all doing well because membership buys access to the President. Trump immediately doubled the initiation fees at Mar-a-lago and Bedminster when he was first elected and then made of point of travelling there every weekend on the taxpayers dime.

And no other President has ever signed himself a multi-million dollar tax cut.

Wharton School of Business at The University of Pennsylvania is the #1 business school in the world. I would think one needs to be pretty bright to get into that school.

Not in Trump's case. His father made a very large donation to the university, despite not have attended that school, and Dumb Donald got in. Yes he did graduate, but he did not win any academic awards, nor did he graduate with honours or otherwise distinguish himself as a student there, other than one of his professors was quoted as saying Trump was "the dumbest student he ever had" right before the election.

He didn't do it on his own. He did have daddy's money, but he is far from a lousy business man. Nobody with a brain thinks he sucks at business.

Everyone with half a brain KNOWS he sucks at business. His companies have gone bankrupt SEVEN TIMES. That's a record for an American businessman. So is his record of 3000+ law suits. I remember one of our big time builder clients telling us why he avoids lawsuits. They take up a lot of time, and a lot of money, to collect a few thousand dollars. If he used that time and those resources to build new projects, he could make ten times the amount of money that we were proposing he sue for.

American banks have lost so much money lending to Trump that they will no longer finance his deals. Until he started laundering money for Russian oligarchs, he was pretty much broke. Trump would be worth more money if he had simply taken his inheritance and invested it in the stock market.

He's not religious.

It''s not that Trump isn't Christian, or that he isn't religious. It's that he has no morality. No simple sense of right and wrong. He said it didn't matter what he said about Dr. Ford because 'We won'". He still doesn't understand why people got all crazy about him separating young children from their parents. For Trump, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. It doesn't matter how you win. It only matters that you do, and he sees everything as a pissing contest. There is nothing worse in his eyes, than a "loser".

Trump has been a "loser" all of his life. His narciscism, his inferiority complex, his politics of grievance. All of his life, Dumb Donald has lied and faked his way through life, making his way by bullying the little guys in the construction business, and sucking dumb investors into his money losing schemes. Along the way he learned how to run a good bankruptcy scam. He bragged about walking away from Atlantic City with $40 million in his pockets, after his first bankrupcties there. His one success was the construction of Trump Tower, which his father smoothed the way for him to complete. Nothing thereafter has been a success.

Depends on how you define "conservative."

Trump is an authoritarian populist. He will say and do whatever he needs to in order to get elected, but his greatest hits to gin his base involve heavy doses of white nationalism, with a side order of paranoia, fear-mongering and undermining the government structures, and checks and balances which constrain the President's power. His demands for loyalty oaths, and absolute obediance regardless of what the Constitution says, what the oath of office says, and his attacks on the press as "fake news" are straight out of the Joseph Stalin playbook. It was Stalin who coined the phrase "enemy of the people" in regards to the Press.

Nobody with a brain believes that horseshit. It was an excuse for why SHE didn't win.

Nobody with their eyes wide open believes he didn't collude with Russia. First off, there's those 100+ indictments of Trump Campaign workers, Russian government hackers, and apparently, Julian Assange. And the 6 guilty pleas, and 5 cooperation agreements, and the fact that Michael Cohen implicated Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator in regards to the crimes he committed in his dealings with Stormy Daniels.

Why do you think that Trump is shitting himself on Twitter again on a daily basis? Mueller has been a busy little beaver during the election campaign, interviewing Cohen and Manafort, preparing his next round of indictments, which we actually thought might drop today. Trump doesn't openly obstruct justice like this unless he is really fucking scared. Don't forget - Trump knows EXACTLY what he's done and what Mueller might find. We don't. Innocent men don't act like this.

He is as divisive as his opposition. The opposition is simply not used to the push back. The GOP is full of pussies who never push back.

Violent crime is up across the nation since Trump's election. Reports of hate crimes are up 500%. Right wing vigilantis, armed to the teeth, are headed for the border to repell the Caravan. What are the odds that this will end well?

This is true. His Jewish son-in-law is not a REAL Jew. Jared Kirshner is just a "house Jew." He is an Uncle Chaim. :laughing0301:
He's not down for the struggle.

QUOTE="Bootney Lee Farnsworth, post: 21207370, member: 65605"]I can't say for sure. It would be speculation to assume that I know what is in another man's heart. The left does not have a problem making this assumption for political gain, even in cases where there is absolutely zero evidence.

#1: He lies!
He does. All politicians lie. I am surprised this is even a criticism. We cannot trust any of those weasels.

As for the rest of your bullshit apologies for Trump's amoral and illegal behaviour and saying "they're all like this", well no they're not.

Trump is defying immigration law, because he doesn't want to let people who aren't white, Christian and well off, into the US. Trump has decided to bar people from seeking asylum, to bar people from countries he deems "shitholes", and to ban Muslim immigration. He's trying to rescind the citizenship of some immigrants. He's tossed out all of the visa immigrants from Hispanic countries.

Trump is the President of ALL OF THE PEOPLE. That includes blacks, immigrants, hispanics, and women. He is governing for his base. Pandering to the racists. Destroying the country with hate, fear and paranoia.[/QUOTE]

Your post was brilliant and knocked it out of the park.

Thread Over.

8, 7, 6 and 1 are all true.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
so he really isn't EVIL, and you agree

Yeah, I agree he is not evil. Immoral as hell, but not evil.

In general, there appear to be two kinds of Trump supporters:

1. The Intellectually Honest: "Yeah, the guy is a clown and I cringe when I see him talk, but he's trying to get done what I want to see done, so it's worth the embarrassment".
2. The Comically Obtuse: "Huh? What? Who? What behaviors? There's nothing wrong with his behaviors! He's so smart! I don't see anything wrong! Obama was worse!"

I can at least respect the position of those who fall into that first category.

Last edited:

I have bone spurs, and they definitely prevent you from marching or running miles every day. They aren't a joke.
Never said they were, just correcting the poster.

not conservative--how horrible
not christian
how does this make him immoral?

not christian

Anyone that cheats on their spouse is immoral.

not christian

Anyone that cheats on their spouse is immoral.
that's what humans do
this is for a whole other thread---but it is natural for humans to have sex
it is one of the most powerful ''''needs''--without it----no human race
you never lied?

Forum List

Back