Pass the Popcorn, Black Woman to Oppose Pelosi for Speaker

Democrats know when and how to shut down POC that think out of line. Pelosi has the backing of Holder, Waters, Rush as listed in article.
Deep State demands Pelosi Be Elected.

Pelosi knows to much, if she doesn't get her way who knows what leaks might slip out...:eusa_shhh: of course the same could be said against Pelosi. :eusa_think: Either way I'm sure we can look forward to TRUMP trolling the loosing side...:laugh:

"In other news, on the advice of Al Sharpton, black women came out in droves today to protest the nomination of Pelosi for speaker"

The DNC will trample over the body of a black woman to ensure old white elitist Pelosi again becomes Speaker.

When the Democrats lost the House and Pelosi lost the gavel, James Clyburn, a black Democrat from SC was Minority Whip, making him the highest ranking Democrat in the House. The DNC leadership TOOK HIS POSITION AWAY FORM HIM GAVE IT TO PELOSI SO SHE COULD REMAIN THE HIGHEST RANKING DEMOCRAT IN THE HOUSE. To appease Clyburn / blacks and make it look like they were NOT screwing over blacks again by doing it, they CREATED a 'new' position and position title for Clyburn...to make him feel better about getting screwed and - like with Hillary - the old white elitist female being GIVEN the top spot.

The DNC will trample over the body of a black woman to ensure old white elitist Pelosi again becomes Speaker.

When the Democrats lost the House and Pelosi lost the gavel, James Clyburn, a black Democrat from SC was Minority Whip, making him the highest ranking Democrat in the House. The DNC leadership TOOK HIS POSITION AWAY FORM HIM GAVE IT TO PELOSI SO SHE COULD REMAIN THE HIGHEST RANKING DEMOCRAT IN THE HOUSE. To appease Clyburn / blacks and make it look like they were NOT screwing over blacks again by doing it, they CREATED a 'new' position and position title for Clyburn...to make him feel better about getting screwed and - like with Hillary - the old white elitist female being GIVEN the top spot.

Sounds like Clyburn would make a great Speaker and since he got cheated out of it last time he sure deserves the Speakership this time.

Hope he's the man.

Wow! The democrat house has already turned on each other. Already looks like nothing will get done but just in fighting. Let the implosion begin!

Don't hope too much...Clyburn is a waste of DNA as politicians go. The only reason he has held on to his job in DC is because he is over a strongly-held black district and continues to bring money back to SC to pay off the right people. In his entire career he has helped NO ONE ...except the DNC ... more than HIMSELF.

Wow! The democrat house has already turned on each other. Already looks like nothing will get done but just in fighting. Let the implosion begin!

I agree especially if they vote in Pelosi.

I think Clyburn would do a much better job.

If Pelosi gets in it will be fun to watch them spinning their wheels for two years with investigation after investigations that already been done or is being done.

Will sure be fun to watch and it will prove to one and all how ineffectual and useless they are.

Don't hope too much...Clyburn is a waste of DNA as politicians go. The only reason he has held on to his job in DC is because he is over a strongly-held black district and continues to bring money back to SC to pay off the right people. In his entire career he has helped NO ONE ...except the DNC ... more than HIMSELF.

That may be but I think he would be better than Pelosi and you can bet your ass the black caucus would approve.

If Pelosi gets in it will be fun to watch them spinning their wheels for two years with investigation after investigations that already been done or is being done.

Will sure be fun to watch and it will prove to one and all how ineffectual and useless they are.

Actually, Pelosi would rein in the crazies. She's not dumb.

No she's not dumb.

But she's already had the Speaker post and I think the Dems have better people than her. Those folks could rein in the crazies as well.

I agree especially if they vote in Pelosi.

I think Clyburn would do a much better job.

Next two years of no substance and continuing the witch hunt all on the tax payer expense. I can’t wait till Trump prints out the receipt how much Democrats have spent on the mindless Trump Russia hoax.

The highest ranking Democrat is the Minority Leader, not the Minority whip.

First of all she is one of the crazies. Second of all she's dumb as dirt.

Forum List

Back