10 best tv shows of the 80's

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
I thought this would be a good one. I loved growing up in the 80's. I loved Three's Company, Lost in Space, the Jefferson's, the A Team, the Cosby show, Night Court, Saved by the Bell, Married with Children, Mash,Dallas, Abbott and Costello on Sundays, and many more........ what is your list?

I thought this would be a good one. I loved growing up in the 80's. I loved Three's Company, Lost in Space, the Jefferson's, the A Team, the Cosby show, Night Court, Saved by the Bell, Married with Children, Mash,Dallas, Abbott and Costello on Sundays, and many more........ what is your list?
lost in space?.....

lost in space?.....

yep, loved that show....

I <3ed Dynasty, LA Law and Beauty and the Beast in the 80s...other than those, I hardly watched TV back then.

I was in the Army, I didn't watch TV in the 1980's until The Simpsons came on TV, after our area got a FOX network station..

lost in space?.....

yep, loved that show....

you said the 80's.....lost in space was in the 60's....

lost in space?.....

yep, loved that show....

you said the 80's.....lost in space was in the 60's....

80's.... it was playing on tv.

Like most other forms of entertainment, tv shows can be evaluated on the basis of staying power. Which ones are still worth watching many years later? A couple I can think of are Seinfeld and Hogan's Heroes.

There are more but three that I watched religiously until they were cancelled were:

Young Riders
Alien Nation
Rip Tide
Airwolf

Abbott and Costello were in the 80s? They were both dead

Why not The Little Rascals ?

Hill Street Blues
Cheers
Wonder Years
St Elsewhere
Newhart
Taxi
LA Law
Family Ties
Cosby
In the Heat of the Night

Abbott and Costello were in the 80s? They were both dead

Why not The Little Rascals ?
the 3 stooges are timeless.........

Alf?

1-Alf.jpg

Forum List

Back