1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
South Africa's Rape Crisis: 1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It
By Megan Lindow / Cape Town
Saturday, Jun. 20, 2009

South Africans received a horrifying measure of just how bad their country's rape crisis is with the release this week of a study in which more than a quarter of men admitted to having raped, and 46% of those said that they had raped more than once.

South Africa's Rape Crisis: 1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It - TIME

To think, South Africa was once a semi-first world country with nuclear arms. Now they are the rape capital of the world.

I was on a flight recently and killing time on a coast to coast flight. I chatted up the flight attendant. She told me she was from SA and had just returned from a trip there. She said it had changed so much and was so sad that she would never return. I guess the article sheds light on the sadness she was talking about.

• Banned
You really can't get to upset with the violent behaviour of the African people, because it just natural for them.

But it is not something that should be ignored like so many seem to do.

• Banned
Rape just seems like a much more natural act for Africans then for any other group of humans.

Is it just "natural" for Africans and not everyone? Or, are Africans just more violent as a people than everyone else?

If you, me or Tank grew up in that environment, we'd be no different. Or, consider that 3 out of 4 African men DON'T rape.

Is it just "natural" for Africans and not everyone? Or, are Africans just more violent as a people than everyone else?

If you, me or Tank grew up in that environment, we'd be no different. Or, consider that 3 out of 4 African men DON'T rape.

What environment is that? In SA? If you read the link they say that it is not the poor wretches that are committing the rapes it's the more educated and wealthier SA's that are committing the rapes. So, if your theory is a rough life of poverty, think again.

Rape just seems like a much more natural act for Africans then for any other group of humans.

So instead of being a violent act, you are saying more influenced by culture?

What environment is that? In SA? If you read the link they say that it is not the poor wretches that are committing the rapes it's the more educated and wealthier SA's that are committing the rapes. So, if your theory is a rough life of poverty, think again.

No, lawlessness, uncivilized, mean, etc. When did Apartide end? You expect them to be civilized already? SA is a shit hole. I would rather be a poor American than a "more educated" SAfrican.

Fuck off, racist prick. Another little white man intimidated by black men... Take that shriveling piece of foreskin and go play with yourself instead of talking such trash in public. Fuckwad.
So then, why do you think Africans rape at such extreamly high rates all over the world?

Rioting Congo prisoners rape 20 women
Tue Jun 23, 2009

KINSHASA (Reuters) - Rioting inmates raped around 20 female prisoners during a failed prison break in Democratic Republic of Congo's violence-ravaged east, the country's U.N. peacekeeping mission said.

"The rape of female prisoners in a government institution is deeply distressing. This is a horrific example of what has been happening across the prison system throughout Congo," said Anneke Van Woudenberg, HRW's senior Congo researcher.

Rioting Congo prisoners rape 20 women | International | Reuters

Forum List

Back