1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It

4 out of 4 White Americans don't admit to rape.

especially if they are Kennedys :eusa_whistle:

He was found guilty.

Also, remember Gary Condit? Where is Chandra Levy? He fucking murdered he for sure.

you need to get out more....

WASHINGTON — The man accused of sexually assaulting and killing federal intern Chandra Levy in 2001 has been indicted on first-degree murder, kidnapping and other charges.

Ingmar Guandique, 27, who is in custody, will be arraigned on May 27. He also faces a first-degree sexual abuse charge, according to the four-page indictment returned by a District of Columbia Superior Court grand jury on Tuesday.

Suspect Indicted in Murder of Chandra Levy - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Is it just "natural" for Africans and not everyone? Or, are Africans just more violent as a people than everyone else?

If you, me or Tank grew up in that environment, we'd be no different. Or, consider that 3 out of 4 African men DON'T rape.

That's cold comfort to the South African woman who encounters the 1 out of the four. :rolleyes:

Let's give all those who DON'T rape a Gold Star on their collar! :clap2: :rolleyes:

Is it just "natural" for Africans and not everyone? Or, are Africans just more violent as a people than everyone else?

If you, me or Tank grew up in that environment, we'd be no different. Or, consider that 3 out of 4 African men DON'T rape.

That's cold comfort to the South African woman who encounters the 1 out of the four. :rolleyes:

Let's give all those who DON'T rape a Gold Star on their collar! :clap2: :rolleyes:

Sounds funny, but it ain't when you live there. We must consider ourselves lucky. Any of you ever wondered have we deserved to live in normal conditions?

And Obama should put an end to this madness! Doesn't he care about his African brothers? I guess dropping bombs on The Taliban really is more important. Gotta love that change? LOL! sUCKERS! ~BH

So instead of being a violent act, you are saying more influenced by culture?
Low IQ's and high testosterone levels.

Low IQ's and high testosterone levels.

Has nothing to do with either. Has a lot to do with the fact that women are viewed as objects instead of human beings.

But isn't that a cultural view?

I was referring to Tank's "low IQs and high testosterone levels". Yes, it's cultural.

At least now they have a president who has a clue about AIDS (even if he was once quoted as saying having a shower after sex is the way to deal with it) unlike that idiot Mbeki. Zuma is dodgy but pragmatic.

South Africa's Rape Crisis: 1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It
By Megan Lindow / Cape Town
Saturday, Jun. 20, 2009

South Africans received a horrifying measure of just how bad their country's rape crisis is with the release this week of a study in which more than a quarter of men admitted to having raped, and 46% of those said that they had raped more than once.

South Africa's Rape Crisis: 1 in 4 Men Say They've Done It - TIME

Yukon was going to answer, until he realized the question "who has" and not "who has been".

After reading this thread a bit ago I wondered at the veracity of the figures or comments. The stats below are simply horrible, one wonders why gawd doesn't call an end to this planet.

http://www2.gmu.edu/depts/unilife/sexual//brochures/WorldStats2005.pdf

Statistica

Rape In South Africa

hey! just call for an end to men! that'll work.

Reminds me of a hokey made-for-tv movie.

51verbfz69lsl500aa280.jpg

Remember this is a country that hasn't learned from apartied. They now have affirmative action for the MAJORITY! Affirmative action very controversial in the when its for the black minority. Its outright oppression when its enacted for the black strong majority!

What environment is that? In SA? If you read the link they say that it is not the poor wretches that are committing the rapes it's the more educated and wealthier SA's that are committing the rapes. So, if your theory is a rough life of poverty, think again.

No, lawlessness, uncivilized, mean, etc. When did Apartide end? You expect them to be civilized already? SA is a shit hole. I would rather be a poor American than a "more educated" SAfrican.

Sounds like the same excuse given for terrorist apologist! Sorry buddy, but your environment is created by the people who create them. That means the inhabitants.

What environment is that? In SA? If you read the link they say that it is not the poor wretches that are committing the rapes it's the more educated and wealthier SA's that are committing the rapes. So, if your theory is a rough life of poverty, think again.

No, lawlessness, uncivilized, mean, etc. When did Apartide end? You expect them to be civilized already? SA is a shit hole. I would rather be a poor American than a "more educated" SAfrican.

Sounds like the same excuse given for terrorist apologist! Sorry buddy, but your environment is created by the people who create them. That means the inhabitants.

Because South African blacks chose apartheid?

Forum List

Back