1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

It is clear that the under 90 group is well represented on this board, DocG.

I don't know what I find more worrying, it took you so long to answer this post, or that fact people with IQs under 90 are allowed to vote Stateside..

Which explains the long response time for which you are concerned.

Politics - especially US politics - is a dirty business. To try and say one party is better than the other is beyond ridiculous. They're both as bad as each other, and anyone who can't see that is just a biased hack IMO...

WOw, talk about stereotyping. So you think all politicians are bad/dirty?

Besides, you are quite wrong. Compared to other countries, we are quite clean and civil.

And one party is better than the other. Just because none of them address all or most of the issues how you want them to be, doesnt mean they are dirty or bad. Get over, quit whining.

Republicans, through judicial appointees, support the freedoms of the Constitution much more than LIBECRATS.

I take it that you're in favor of the American genocide in Iraq?

WOw, talk about stereotyping. So you think all politicians are bad/dirty?

Besides, you are quite wrong. Compared to other countries, we are quite clean and civil.

And one party is better than the other. Just because none of them address all or most of the issues how you want them to be, doesnt mean they are dirty or bad. Get over, quit whining.

Republicans, through judicial appointees, support the freedoms of the Constitution much more than LIBECRATS.

My party will never take responsiblilty for that.

Forum List

Back