1.2 million diversity visas, 2 linked to terrorism

1.2 million diversity visas, 2 linked to terrorism
I think I read one in 700 born in America becomes a murderer. We would be a thousand times safer if we outlawed birth rather than outlawed diversity visas.

Yes, but it's always a good thing to tell voters it's OTHER PEOPLE who are the problem, and not actually the voters who are the problem, even though it's the voters who are the problem.

Name me ONE positive result from allowing muslim immigration, just one. And terrorism is only one of MANY problems that Pisslam ideology of pure hatred and sadism causes in every society it has infested. You know, the definition of madness is to repeat the same actions over and over while expecting a different result.

Name me ONE positive result from allowing muslim immigration, just one. And terrorism is only one of MANY problems that Pisslam ideology of pure hatred and sadism causes in every society it has infested. You know, the definition of madness is to repeat the same actions over and over while expecting a different result.

But Muslim terrorism isn't the result of Muslim immigration. It's the result of US foreign policy.

I would suggest that you idiotic terrorist apologists run some of your defenses past the family members of Islamic terrorism.

..........preferably the males with martial arts expertise.

its good to see this Diversity nonsense out in the open and being talked about .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well , there is the 'rivers of blood' --- Rivers of blood flow on streets of Dhaka after Eid animal sacrifices --- course this is 'bangladesh' but i heard that it happened in Stockton Clifornia recently . And don't forget the newly arrived practice of 'female genital mutilation' practice by some muslims .

Last edited:
I would suggest that you idiotic terrorist apologists run some of your defenses past the family members of Islamic terrorism.

I'm a male with martial arts experience and I agree with him. Islamic terrorism is the result of U.S. and western European foreign policy going back to the end of WWII. We're reaping what we've sewed due to our arrogance that we are world's policemen and it's somehow our obligation to meddle in everyone else's affairs and change their countries their fit our needs.

I'm a male with martial arts experience and I agree with him. Islamic terrorism is the result of U.S. and western European foreign policy going back to the end of WWII. We're reaping what we've sewed due to our arrogance that we are world's policemen and it's somehow our obligation to meddle in everyone else's affairs and change their countries their fit our needs.
------------------------------------------------------------------- what was the reason for 'islam' going after European and American shipping when ever they wanted to Taz ?? islamics from the 'barbary states' had been attacking euro shipping for years . And then islamics went after the Americans after America was formed . And long before that the muslims invaded Spain , what was the reason for that Taz .

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------------- what was the reason for 'islam' going after European and American shipping when ever they wanted to Taz ?? islamics from the 'barbary states' had been attacking euro shipping for years . And then islamics went after the Americans after America was formed . And long before that the nuslims invaded Spain , what was the reason for that Taz .

The reasons are irrelevant as this is the 21st century, not the 19th and if you really want to get into historical crimes prepare to read about a lot of blood on the hands of Americans, Europeans, and Christians.

after islam got to Spain they ruled for about 700 years . muslim rulers were finally kicked out in , think it was 1492 Taz .

------------------------------------------------------------------- what was the reason for 'islam' going after European and American shipping when ever they wanted to Taz ?? islamics from the 'barbary states' had been attacking euro shipping for years . And then islamics went after the Americans after America was formed . And long before that the nuslims invaded Spain , what was the reason for that Taz .

The reasons are irrelevant as this is the 21st century, not the 19th and if you really want to get into historical crimes prepare to read about a lot of blood on the hands of Americans, Europeans, and Christians.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- those who forget history are likely to relive that history Taz . islam is a violent and oppressive murderous and expansionist religion that has been at war with the Western world since the invention of 'islam' Taz .

----------------------------------------------------- PAST CRIMES , trying to change subjects eh mrobama , er i mean Taz . I thought that this thread was about the silly concept of diversity visa and the good of islam being imported into the USA by 'diversity visas' Taz .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back