1,000 Palestinians take to the streets after Lod home demolition

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
NAZARETH, (PIC)-- More than a thousand Palestinians gathered for protests in front of the municipal building in the occupied city of Lod Tuesday night.

They raised signs reading: ”no to demolition” and ”no to taking away our right to live in dignity.”

Israel has been trying to displace Lod's once majority Arab population since its violent occupation of the city in 1948.

1,000 Palestinians take to the streets after Lod home demolition

More than a thousand Palestinians gathered for protests in front of the municipal building in the occupied city of Lod Tuesday night.
Funny, Lod is located neither in the so-called west bank, nor in Gaza, but palistanians call it "occupied". "Occupied" Tel Aviv, etc.. That means there is no point in negotiations. The most jooz can give is less than the minimum palistanians want to grab.

More than a thousand Palestinians gathered for protests in front of the municipal building in the occupied city of Lod Tuesday night.
Funny, Lod is located neither in the so-called west bank, nor in Gaza, but palistanians call it "occupied". "Occupied" Tel Aviv, etc.. That means there is no point in negotiations. The most jooz can give is less than the minimum palistanians want to grab.

LOL, I don't think P F Titmore even knows what Tel Aviv is! :eek: Honestly, I doubt PF can even pick out Israel on a map!

Lod is not inside Israeli borders but it is inside Palestinian borders.

uhmmm, survey says-

Epic_Fail.jpg

Arab state of palistan never existed in history to claim any borders, and british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders, has been kaputski since 1948, of course.

Arab state of palistan never existed in history to claim any borders, and british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders, has been kaputski since 1948, of course.

Read the 1949 armistice agreements. They took place after the end of the Palestine mandate, after UN resolution 181, and after the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine.

You will find that you are incorrect.

Read the 1949 armistice agreements. They took place after the end of the Palestine mandate, after UN resolution 181, and after the foreigners declared themselves to be the state of Israel in Palestine.
Palestine is a loose geographical real estate without borders, on which no arab state of palistan ever existed in history to claim any borders, and where the british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders (which included Jordan), has been kaputski since 1948, of course.
Me's always correct.

Palestine is a loose geographical real estate without borders, on which no arab state of palistan ever existed in history to claim any borders, and where the british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders (which included Jordan), has been kaputski since 1948, of course.
Me's always correct.

Read'em and weep.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949

Me's always correct.
Read'em and weep.

Palestine is a loose geographical real estate without borders, on which no arab state of palistan ever existed in history to claim any borders, and where the british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders (which included Jordan), has been kaputski since 1948, of course.Me's always correct.
Read'em and weep.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your posts.

Read'em and weep.
I never let palistan mythology "facts" stand in the way of my posts.

Let's see, who to believe, who to believe????

The posting of actual UN documents by Yale...or...an internet troll???

Hmmmm?

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Human rights watch demanded Israel on Tuesday to cease the discriminatory demolition of Palestinian homes in the 1948 occupied territories.

“Israel should ensure equal treatment in planning and zoning procedures for its non-Jewish citizens, and carry out demolitions only as a last resort along with compensation or alternative housing arrangements,” HRW stated.

"Israeli authorities allow buildings that will benefit Jewish citizens while demolishing Arab houses next door," said Sarah Leah Whitson, middle east director at human rights watch. "That obviously discriminates against non-Jewish Israelis, but officials haven't given any justification for this clear difference in treatment between citizens."

Human rights watch calls on Israel to stop razing Palestinian homes

Let's see, who to believe, who to believe???? The posting of actual UN documents by Yale...or...an internet troll???
Do those "actual UN documents by Yale" tell us what arab state of palistan signed them too? Palestine is a loose geographical area without borders, on which no arab state of palistan ever existed in history to claim any borders, and where the british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders (which included Jordan), has been kaputski since 1948. of course.

Let's see, who to believe, who to believe???? The posting of actual UN documents by Yale...or...an internet troll???
Do those "actual UN documents by Yale" tell us what arab state of palistan signed them too? Palestine is a loose geographical area without borders, on which no arab state of palistan ever existed in history to claim any borders, and where the british mandate palestine, organized by brits with british administrative borders (which included Jordan), has been kaputski since 1948. of course.

The agreements mentioned Palestine many times.

There was no mention of an Israel.

Borders for Palestine were mentioned several times. The borders mentioned for Palestine were the same as they were defined in 1922.

No mention of any borders for an Israel.

Forum List

Back