1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Join Together and File Lawsuit to Prosecute the "2nd Nuremburg Tribunal" Against Corona Fraud Scandal

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Last edited:
Carefully constructed case, focusing on clear fraud of using 40-plus cycles in PCR test for COVID "cases,: the CDC just dialed it back to around 20 which shows they were fully aware that lockdowns were based on false positives.

Wow. Sounds serious.
So did those people not have Covid? I'm a little confused what they're saying.

Feullmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon.

Your link said he is trying to organize thousands of lawyers, and says nothing about doctors. When and where was the suit filed, or has it even been filed? Again, your link doesn't mention either of those questions. Either back up your claim in the title, or admit it's just another batshit crazy gateway pundit lie.

Feullmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon.

Your link said he is trying to organize thousands of lawyers, and says nothing about doctors. When and where was the suit filed, or has it even been filed? Again, your link doesn't mention either of those questions. Either back up your claim in the title, or admit it's just another batshit crazy gateway pundit lie.

This guy won $130 million against Deutsche Bank. Yeah he's batshit crazy lol.

All just to get Trump

The whole world killed 3.5 million people, just to get rid of Trump. That's quite the persecution complex you've got going on there.
1622336855456.png

This guy won $130 million against Deutsche Bank. Yeah he's batshit crazy lol.
Not sure what his case with Deutsche Bank has to do with the claim that 1000 lawyers and 10,000 doctors are joined in this case. The link only said he was hoping to get 1000 lawyers to join, and didn't even mention doctors. You'll note that I didn't comment on Fuellmich. I said the article in gateway pundit was batshit crazy.

Fuellmich is a real-deal lawyer who has won cases against corporations like Volkswagon and Deutsche Bank.

Only 1,000 lawyers? Surprisingly low number since they divvy up about 90% of all the class-action settlements among themselves.

The "Gateway Pundit" is not a real source.

{...One prominent German lawyer, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, [in photo below] who is also licensed to practice law in America, thinks they should. And he is organizing a team of thousands of participating lawyers who want to prosecute a “second Nuremberg tribunal” against a cadre of international elites responsible for what he calls the “corona fraud scandal.”
Fuellmich was on the legal team that won a major lawsuit against German automaker Volkswagen in a 2015 case involving tampered catalytic converters in the U.S. He also was involved in a lawsuit that exposed one of Germany’s largest banks, Deutsche Bank, as a criminal enterprise. ...}

I do not know much about PCR testing or the Deutsche Bank case, but I DO know all about the VW case, known as Dieselgate.
And the prosecution of VW was entirely wrong.
Carbon emissions are the problem because they prevent solar radiation from escaping back out into space, and carbon lasts essentially forever unless absorbed by plants.
But VW diesels were getting 56 mpg and putting out less than a forth the carbon emissions of typical gasoline engines.
What was attacked was not the carbon emissions of VW diesels, but NOx, which is just a product of heating air.
If you light a candle, you will produce NOx.
But in reality NOx is a fertilizer needed by plants, and the NOx made by diesel engines naturally breaks down and disappears in less than an hour.

China admitted months ago that the virus came from a lab in Wuhan and even though a million Chinese died from it they never said a word.
Why is everybody shocked about this fact all of a sudden?
And why does Dr. Falsee still have a job?

China admitted months ago that the virus came from a lab in Wuhan and even though a million Chinese died from it they never said a word.
Bit of evidence to back that claim...

Bit of evidence to back that claim...
Try reading Reuters, AP News, BBC and others once in a while; like on daily basis.
What the fuck is wrong with you Liberals?
Do you ever read more than a headline?
Even if I did post a Link you would follow it up with some mentally deranged bullshit.

That aside, I don't understand what the testing complaint means. When we had lockdowns, at least in my state and most others, only the symptomatic were being tested (and even then only if they were really sick). So these people obviously had it and they were cramming hospitals in NYC and dying from the pneumonia it causes. So I don't understand the claim.

Do you?

I tend to agree.
I don't like Trump, but he likely was mostly right about covid-19, and Fauci was mostly wrong.
One thing for sure, is to never "fatten the curve".
It just prevents any epidemic from ever ending.
If it is lethal enough, you do full quarantine, like with Ebola.
If it is not very lethal, then you want to accelerate it with healthy volunteers, to end it fast.

That aside, I don't understand what the testing complaint means. When we had lockdowns, at least in my state and most others, only the symptomatic were being tested (and even then only if they were really sick). So these people obviously had it and they were cramming hospitals in NYC and dying from the pneumonia it causes. So I don't understand the claim.

Do you?

I am not sure either, but I am wondering if many of those symptomatic cases really were flu or pneumonia, and there were false positives?
It is very suspicious all flu disappeared.
Since there are lots of other coronaviruses, like common colds, one has to wonder?

Forum List

Back