.00000013% - It's a Red Scare Ya'll

Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas.

Which is why voter ID laws are invalid and an undue burden to voting, such laws are completely unjustified.

Why have an ID for anything? It's a burden on life.

Even throwing in ALL deaths by fire arm you end up with 10.3 per 100,000 which is .000103 percent.

Again for 2010.

FASTSTATS - Injuries

further of the listed causes of injury death the total for firearms is below all other listed means.

13.9 per 100000 by poisoning

10.9 by vehicle

12.4 by drugs.

Another thing I dont get in the 80's all us smart 16 and 17 year olds had fake I.D.'s to go to Bars and buy beer so are you telling me they never checked in poor hoods? how racist and what a rip off. Btw they were good fakes that you could buy in Gary Indiana at the time...

Last edited:
Another thing I dont get in the 80's all us smart 16 and 17 year olds had fake I.D.'s to go to Bars and buy beer so are you telling me they never checked in poor hoods? how racist and what a rip off. Btw they were good fakes that you could buy in Gary Indiana at the time...

You just destroyed your arguement, fake id's. If you want to commit voter fraud a government ID requirement is not going to stop you.

It's just rednecks afraid of a black man in the White House. And they don't want this to happen again.
That's all it is.
So after Hillary wins in 2016 these same rednecks will scramble again to change the voting laws and keep women out of the voting booths.

Voter Fraud: Non-Existent Problem or Election-Threatening Epidemic?

Out of the 197 million votes cast for federal candidates between 2002 and 2005, only 40 voters were indicted for voter fraud, according to a Department of Justice study outlined during a 2006 Congressional hearing. Only 26 of those cases, or about .00000013 percent of the votes cast, resulted in convictions or guilty pleas.

Voter Fraud: It's Real, But Rare - ABC News

So you agree the firearm issue is a scam too? I mean the percentage of people killed is pretty close to that number. So does this mean you will support us when we oppose more gun control?

Two thirds of all gun related deaths are suicide. The vast majority of those are white guys in Red States. Explains a lot.

I refuse to believe that adult Americans actually think that having an ID is an undue hardship. Y'all are liars and I bet you can't say that with a straight face.

Why would the radical left assume only Black people are impacted by the Voter I.D. law? It's bigoted, racist and insulting to assume that Black people are not capable of obtaining something as simple as a photo I.D. without help from the democrat plantation overseers.

So the left has no problem with people having showing a photo I.D. for dozens of day to day things but showing one to have to vote is some kind of major crisis.
NeverGoFullRetardMan_zps3f61e664.jpg

I refuse to believe that adult Americans actually think that having an ID is an undue hardship. Y'all are liars and I bet you can't say that with a straight face.

If you live out in the country.

If you were born by a midwife and never had a birth certificate.

If you are poor and elderly and never learned to read or write.

If the court house where you birth certificate was stored burned down because it was never sent to state offices.

There are so many reasons, why the "determined ignorance" and "lack of knowledge"????

If you live out in the country.

If you were born by a midwife and never had a birth certificate.

If you are poor and elderly and never learned to read or write.

If the court house where you birth certificate was stored burned down because it was never sent to state offices.

There are so many reasons, why the "determined ignorance" and "lack of knowledge"????

Except no one is claiming those things. They are claiming poor black people from inner cities, who have all kinds of ID so they can buy beer, cigarettes, guns etc, are too stupid to get an ID to vote.

OH GOD NOT AN I.D.!!!!

THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END OH GOD AHHHHH!!!

Seriously, you guys crack me up.

The sky isn't falling because you're required to show an ID to vote. It's no different than needing one to buy cigarettes or tobacco.

All the crazies and leftninnie retards are out tonite it seems.

EDIT: Also INB4 race card

also, do not forget that now an ID is required to buy nail polish remover.

around here most stores that sell "volatile" liquids like spray paint, thinner, acetone, alcohol, even butane lighters are behind locked doors.

Forum List

Back