Zone1 Yale Jewish Student in Hospital after Antisemite Stabs him in Eye…

Wow. I really like that idea. But it would have cost Biden the election for showimg such support for Israel.
As long as democrats can cheat using mail/in ballots he can get away with anything

Why would they even think you’re Jewish?

But yeah, I can relate….couldn’t tell you how many times I was called a Christ Killer by the Catholic School boys, starting around 4th grade.
Where?

Greg

One of the things they demanded was morning-after pills. They complain that they’re starving, but still have the energy for sex.
They are just planning ahead. These occupy groups always devolve into rape festivals.

Wow. I really like that idea. But it would have cost Biden the election for showimg such support for Israel.
My support for Israel is unconditional. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians. I think the non Christian Palestinians should have been expelled right after Israel's victory in the Six Day War.

Nevertheless, I think that for their own good the Israelis should have been more surgical in their efforts to destroy Hamas. Israel needs to consider world opinion, and opinion in the United States.

I am opposed to a two state state solution. I want the Israelis to continue to gradually pressure the Palestinians to leave, as they have been doing.

Israel.jpg

Last edited:
The beauty of this is that the raging antisemitism and anti-Americanism tolerated - even enabled - by the Left will be the reason Trump wins.the election.

Decent people have had enough.
Decent people have had enough of Trump's low class personality, his obscene words, his lies, his crimes, and the stench emanating from his character and his soiled diapers.

With four indictments and 91 felony accusations Trump isn't going anywhere but prison for the rest of his life. His crimes are finally catching up with him. :D

Decent people have had enough of Trump's low class personality, his obscene words, his lies, his crimes, and the stench emanating from his character and his soiled diapers.

With four indictments and 91 felony accusations Trump isn't going anywhere but prison for the rest of his life. His crimes are finally catching up with him. :D
He would put a stop to this decline to Naziism that the Democrats are enabling. That is more important to me than ANYTHING else.

And there are no crimes at all. I hope you have your hanky ready for Election Night.

Bruno supports terrorists who want to kill him. But opposes bakers who don’t want to bake a gay cake. Liberal priorities…

Leftist support for Palestine is paradoxical. Virtually every leftist in the West would rather live in Israel than any Muslim country in the world, especially Palestine.

He would put a stop to this decline to Naziism that the Democrats are enabling. That is more important to me than ANYTHING else.
You think that if Diaper Don was re elected, all will be made right. Who was president during the George Floyd Riots?

Give up? It was Diaper Don, of the nauseating fecal stench, who has been stinking up the court room with his diaper malfunctions and his flatulence.

Last edited:
Jews have violated the covenant God made with them. God told them what would happen if they did.

Jews have violated the covenant God made with them. God told them what would happen if they did.
Liberals would become antiemetic? Black people would turn gay? IM2’s screen time would double? ….Behold, judgement day is upon us!….

This is a thread about a vicious antisemite, and you’re out with more disdain for Jews? You become enraged when a white speaks about peoblems in the black community, because….whites don’t get to speak for blacks!!….and you come announcing what’s wrong with Jews?

Liberals are such clowns. They think of themselves as antiestablishment revolutionaries. Turns out they are useful idiot pawns for billionaire old white men.

All the hard work of thousands destroyed by a small number of selfish narcissist. That’s what liberals do.

Forum List

Back