Why does jack3 have a swastika as his avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the Stars and Bars. The battle flag of the Democrat KKK party. Anyone who flies it today is either, ignorant of history or is actually a believer in slavery. The Nazi flag is just another icon of the suppression of other people. The only flag that for over 200 years that represented freedom from tyranny is Old Glory, but not so much of late, thanks to the Marxists/Demofascists who once again, ruin everything they touch.

View attachment 947343
Is that why Republicans associate with the slave South history characters that are statues claiming it is heritage and wrong to remove them from the public?

Yes, but I believe it’s a tiny amount. Same with black supremacists. I fully believe and feel confident saying the great great majority of Americans are nice people. I’ve traveled across the country and feel like there’s no racism… but it’s the media and Hollywood who are creating or whipping up the racism.

View attachment 947497
It's somewhere you never look, on a personal level.

Kinda funny watching the OP, someone I put on ignore after the October 7 massacre -- a HAMAS APOLOGIST, go after someone for adopting the very symbol his own philosophy encourages.

He owes you NO EXPLANATION.
As other posters have said, this is nothing more than the OP's attempt at virtue signaling.
Free speech defends "speech' you hate, not what you agree with.

You should simply thank him for showing himself openly and move on. I have him on ignore the first time I saw that avatarBECAUSE of that avatar. I suggest you do likewise and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, HAMAS SUPPORTING HYPOCRITE

1. I do not have an avatar because I am too computer illiterate to post one.

2. Of course, I would never post an avatar that could ever hurt others' feelings.

3. For example, I am terrified of certain young gentlemen because of many past unpleasant experiences, but I would never post (if I knew how!!!) a hurtful avatar.

Stop posting libtard bullshit. Then we can adjust things for you.

You called me a "fascist". And yet, you and I have debated topics in which I voiced support for individual freedom.

Once again, post where I said anything fascist.

It is easier to speak the truth even if you’re a liar and refuse to accept it.

And I have been speaking the truth. You will not find a lie in my posts. There is no need to lie here.

So what do you think of using the swastika as an avatar?

And I have been speaking the truth. You will not find a lie in my posts. There is no need to lie here.
You have been lying. It’s libs who are the fascists. So stop pretending otherwise.
So what do you think of using the swastika as an avatar?
I’ve already spoken on that matter. To use not just the swastika but the image of the flag of Nazi Germany as one’s avatar absolutely demonstrates a disregard for the victims of their atrocities.

It suggests that the user is a fascist and a Nazi.

It may be covered by free speech. But it’s still disgusting.

Why do you ask?

Of course it is. All the guys flying swastikas are on your side. As are the most virulent anti-Israel people.

Again, just making it clear. We punch Nazis, you suck them off with gusto, and call them your base.
We really do need a single term that combines the concepts of utter stupidity and pure dishonesty.

You have been lying. It’s libs who are the fascists. So stop pretending otherwise.

I’ve already spoken on that matter. To use not just the swastika but the image of the flag of Nazi Germany as one’s avatar absolutely demonstrates a disregard for the victims of their atrocities.

It suggests that the user is a fascist and a Nazi.

It may be covered by free speech. But it’s still disgusting.

Why do you ask?

I have not said the libs or the cons are fascists. So I think your "you are lying" bit is a waste of time.

I think there are a handful of symbols that, by social agreement, are taboo. The swastika is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back