• Just fancied a change

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I felt I was being trolled

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The FBI et. al. we're onto me

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Everyone was blanking me

• Some other reason......I'll explain.....

• Total voters
All of those but nothing important fortunately .

I was first here as Winnertakesall and then had a spell as WonderWoman .And before Luiza I was Lucyfur .

My old username I had been using for a decade or more between multiple forums. But it was my past and not my future. My current username represents future plans and dreams.

App's was the Name of my Cat. He left me New Years eve 2022, snuck out a door that morning and was hit on a highway that time frame. He loved to prowl for days, every time he could blast thru an open door, then come back home and rest up.
Cola my Maine Coon is now the guy here.

1715979837893.png

Last edited:
My old username I had been using for a decade or more between multiple forums. But it was my past and not my future. My current username represents future plans and dreams.
Out with the old and in with the new, huh?

People change their name to hide their past

Out with the old and in with the new, huh?

People change their name to hide their past

If I wanted to hide my past I would have created a new account, when you change your name your posting history stays with you.

For some strange reason they don’t get that. :eusa_doh:

Some sort of deluded fantasy they have.
This might be TMI, but I'm old as dirt so I can say whatever floats my boat.
I don't understand why women want a man with a huge penis. It HURTS. Jeez. The g spot is not up in the ribcage area, so long penises are a moot point. As I said....size doesn't matter if the man has a shorter appendage. It's how well he uses it.
So....big dick guys...it ain't all that if you don't know the rudiments of usage.

Ok. Now I'm done. lol

Forum List

Back