When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Since Nov 21 all you have talked about is Israel. You must feel this is a winning issue for Republicans politically. You seem laser focused on this one issue. Maybe 7 different threads on the issue. Are you

Jewish
Just Hate Arabs
Just a Republican playing politics with this
So educate me. How many "progressives" in the republican party to put down the USA & Israel?

So educate me. How many "progressives" in the republican party to put down the USA & Israel?
I don't know. Who are you? You sure do seem to love this Israel story. Are you jewish, do you just hate Arabs or are you a Republican? Or all three?

Here is an example of hatred.
I haven’t even heard from Hamas as to why they did it. And Arab Americans aren’t telling us why they did it. So we can only assume Hamas is = to Taliban or Al Queda and need to be taken out permanently.

And there is no excuse for attacking civilians.

That's not a bad idea. And stop building new Jewish settlements in that territory

Not a single settlement in Gaza, not a single Jew in Gaza, from 2005 until Oct 7th, when Hamas invited the Jews to come back ...

www.politico.jpeg

Now they're back to clean house, maybe re-arrange the furniture a bit ... they will leave when things are tidy again.

Perspectives to consider

Jewish Americans. Conservative Republicans in an election year saying Biden isn't supporting Israel enough
Arab American voters. Biden has to make the Jews happy without pissing off Arab Americans. He's failing right now. Arab Americans are mad at Biden

‘He Lost Our Votes’: How Biden’s Israel Policy Is Costing Him Dearly in This Critical Swing State​

Biden says there is “no possibility” of one being brokered, while in Congress, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle express overwhelming approval for Israel’s extensive military assault, which they see as an exercise of its right to defend itself. Recently, a cohort of Republicans introduced a bill to bar Palestinians from obtaining U.S. residency and revoke certain visas and asylum already awarded; and the House, including 22 Democrats, voted to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American member of Congress, for her remarks supporting the Palestinian cause, which many members saw as anti-Jewish.
Just change the name from Democrats to Hamas-R-USA!!!!

Greg

No but when I do, why are they so annoying? A lot of gentiles think Jews love playing the victim.

I've been a lot of things in my life, a victim was never one of them.

However, if you are annoyed by Jews ... find yourself a safe space and ignore them.

istockphoto-1478348539-640x640.jpg

This conquest of resources cloaked in the guise of antisemitism is no different than the crusades were....

so folks, have fun screamin' Arab or Jew

you're all tools

~S~

That will be interesting if they flood the tunnels. Wow.

I was so happy this morning to hear hostages were freed.

I can't believe Hamas negotiated and is okay knowing that as soon as they have nothing to negotiate, Israel is going to hit them hard.
They will take more hostages rather than let that happen.

The president of the United States and two of his cabinet members are being sued for failing to prevent and aiding and abetting “genocide” in Gaza.

A federal complaint (PDF), filed on Monday against President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, accuses them of “failure to prevent and complicity in the Israeli government’s unfolding genocide”.

Laila al-Haddad, a US citizen and one of the plaintiffs in the case, has lost five relatives in Gaza since Israel launched its attacks.

“I paid for Israel to kill my cousins and my aunt, there’s no two ways around it,” she told Al Jazeera. “It was my tax dollars that did that, that sent those bombs to Israel to kill my family. And so I feel I and all other American taxpayers have a very unique responsibility to hold our government and our elected officials responsible.”

But we lost the Arab vote in Michigan over this. Hamas is helping republicans. Lucky fo4 us trump is going full hitler
You got it right that Hamas is helping republicans. And any republican running for president in our next election is far more pro Israel than Biden who the Palestinians now hate.

Support for Biden is decreasing on both sides of this current war. Palestinian supporters voted for him overwhelmingly to be their savior from Trump & his support for Israel. Pro Israel supporters are displeased with Biden for wanting any restraints on Israel's retaliation to do away with Hamas whatever it takes.

The International Court of Justice has ruled that Israel's settlements in Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, are illegal. The Fourth Geneva Convention prohibits an occupying power from transferring its population to the area it occupies.
Others who have said that Israel's occupation of Palestine is illegal include:
Laws Violated: Israel has violated 28 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council (which are legally binding on member-nations U.N. Charter, Article 25 (1945)
  • United Nations Special Rapporteur: Michael Lynk said in 2017 that the Israeli occupation was illegal
  • Legal Adviser of the Department of State of the United States: In 1978, the Legal Adviser reached the same conclusion
Israel has also violated 28 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council.

Israel has occupied Jerusalem since 1967. Israel administers most of the West Bank, but 42% of it is under autonomous rule by the Palestinian Authority. Hamas controls the Gaza Strip.

About half of Gaza's population of 2.3 million people are children. Since October 7, Israeli attacks have killed at least 5,500 children, according to Palestinian officials. That is one Palestinian child killed every 10 minutes, or about one out of every 200 children in the Gaza Strip.
🥱

Forum List

Back