The Nikki Haley Write-In Campaign --- how real? --- what impact? --- will (non-MAGA) Republicans participate?

Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So following the crowd makes it right? Hmmmm. Voting one's conscience is not always a matter of numbers.
True, but what are you voting for her and not Trump? Is it policy or emotional? If policy, which ones?

If that's your thrust then I am innocent as charged... :cool:

But that is getting us off-topic... the question stands... will Haley et all glean a sizable non-winning percentage of votes?
No.
She won't be on the ballot and this ain't Alaska.

In fact, in a real kick in the MAGA ass, many Red states prohibit losing primary candidates from running in the general.

Agreed Trump will be jibbering and jabbering. Joe will tear the Orange dementiac apart. We are better off than when Trump corrupted the economy with his management of Covid. The sexual assault against Biden has failed as the truth has come out, along with that of golden showers and prostitutes of Trump.

The economy will be decided by groceries, abortion, three fed reserve cuts in June, July, and September, and the trial machinations by Trump.

Agreed Trump will be jibbering and jabbering. Joe will tear the Orange dementiac apart. We are better off than when Trump corrupted the economy with his management of Covid. The sexual assault against Biden has failed as the truth has come out, along with that of golden showers and prostitutes of Trump.
The economy will be decided by groceries, abortion, three fed reserve cuts in June, July, and September, and the trial machinations by Trump.
1. WTF is a "dementiac"?
2. Got a source for "golden showers"? Hint: Hillary paid Russians for "dossier" lies.
3. Agreed the election will be decided by the price of groceries and the fact that Bidenflation is costing US families $1,000 more a month to live than under Trump.
4. The Fed can't lower rates due to Biden's inflation, they may even need to raise rates again.
5. Abortion is a democrat talking point not a serious issue, like inflation.
6. The democrat Kangaroo Court trials got delayed until after the election.
7. The best democrats can hope for are millions of illegal votes cast by Chinese, Russians, and migrants.

tRump said he didn't want or need them. So ya a certain percentage will not vote for tRump. Probably not ByeDon either!
MAGA
They were never voting for Biden anyway. They are republicans. What you are describing is taking votes away from The Little Guy aka Farty McFarterson.

They are hugely important to me.

However, the survival of American Representative Democracy, the Republic, and its Constitution, score even higher with me.

Your Orange Baboon-God is anathema to all of that... a downright existential danger to it all... sorry... just sayin'...

The Republic can survive (not well, but survive) another four years of Old Joe... it may not survive another Rumpian regime...

He isn't my god, I wanted DeSantis, however we are stuck with the choices we have, I'm going to vote for the guy that doesn't work to flood the country with third-worlders.

It sounds like you've bought in to the MSM narrative, that we are all going to die, and America will end if Trump is back in the White House.

Did you also agree with Joe Scarborough when he claimed Trump will execute his opposition?

Why not just waste your time and write in B.A. Baracus or Hulk Hogan or Mickey Mouse like the rest of the no difference making clowns around here?
Then…after you refuse to cast a meaningful vote you outta spend your days on a political internet forum talking about how fucked up shit is.
Totally sensible in the leftist Twilight Zone.
Life's a bitch, ain't it?

Yes.

Not only will people write in Nikki Haley as opposed to Trump.

They'll do it as opposed to Biden.

Then, before you know it, Nikki Haley will become the next President of the United States, and bring RFK on board as her vee pee.

I mean, it's no less realistic than the basis for this preposterous thread.
Better Nicky than bag of decomposing corpse Biden. I, of course Love Trump but am responding to your two choices. :)

He isn't my god, I wanted DeSantis, however we are stuck with the choices we have, I'm going to vote for the guy that doesn't work to flood the country with third-worlders.
Acknowledged.
It sounds like you've bought in to the MSM narrative, that we are all going to die, and America will end if Trump is back in the White House.
No, but I believe that Trump is an autocrat both de jure and de facto and Americans - myself included - do not trust that.
Did you also agree with Joe Scarborough when he claimed Trump will execute his opposition?
No. I don't take Scarborough or Mika any more seriously than I do Levin or Hannity.

Nice Try Nikki is done in Politics
ole-nikki-is-back-at-it-again-with-some-strong-numbers-v0-iddi12sqgk0d1.png

Forum List

Back