What Nikki Haley’s Supporters Mean for Trump’s Chances in November

Haley needs to pull her head out of her ass and start campaigning for Trump. MAGA
Unlikely.

Like Bill Barr, Nikki Haley knows that Donald Trump should never again be allowed even
NEAR the White House.

Unlike McConnell and McCarthy and Cruz and Scott and Huckabee and other Trump Rump-Kissers, they know better.

Last edited:
Throwing my vote away would be voting for a repulsive, blustering, narcissistic ass clown who doesn't represent my values just because YOU think he's better than the other turd sandwich. That's literally where you people brought this country, a choice between who is the least decrepit and dementia riddled octogenarian who can get through a press conference without wetting their pants and their mind drifting away to gobbledygook mid-sentence. It's really fucking sad and shameful that this is what has become of the United States and the people who live here. You guys had viable conservative candidates who could have smoked Biden in November without a constant media circus and lawsuits hampering their ability to win. Instead, you chose the worst human being you possibly could to represent your party and when he loses again and Biden gets reelected that will be on YOU. Sorry you're throwing your vote away.
Triggered much?

Life is a crap game.....I'm fine rolling the dice and taking my chances.....But at least I'm rolling, not just sitting there like some festering lump.

Bitches are emotional. Trump needs to be mindful of that.

Many women would rather someone lie to them nicely than tell them the truth firmly.

It is how many of them are wired. This is not news. We all know this.

Unlikely.
Like Bill Barr, Nikki Haley knows that Donald Trump should never again be allowed even
NEAR the White House.
Unlike McConnell and McCarthy and Cruz and Scott and Huckabee and other Trump Rump-Kissers, they know better.
Not to disagree with your post, but Barr said he is supporting Trump.
I'm sure that Nikki will get a good position in the Trump admin for her support.

Bitches are emotional. Trump needs to be mindful of that.
Many women would rather someone lie to them nicely than tell them the truth firmly.
It is how many of them are wired. This is not news. We all know this.
Biden has a new abortion commercial. Republicans need to put up an answer or kiss women's votes good-bye.

Throwing my vote away would be voting for a repulsive, blustering, narcissistic ass clown who doesn't represent my values just because YOU think he's better than the other turd sandwich. That's literally where you people brought this country, a choice between who is the least decrepit and dementia riddled octogenarian who can get through a press conference without wetting their pants and their mind drifting away to gobbledygook mid-sentence. It's really fucking sad and shameful that this is what has become of the United States and the people who live here. You guys had viable conservative candidates who could have smoked Biden in November without a constant media circus and lawsuits hampering their ability to win. Instead, you chose the worst human being you possibly could to represent your party and when he loses again and Biden gets reelected that will be on YOU. Sorry you're throwing your vote away.

From what I've seen here, your values suck.

Well I'm from the PA demographic that the OP was talking about (college educated) that voted for Nikki in the PA primary. Nikki would beat Biden like a baby seal, with Trump its within "voter fraud range". Yet I can see why so many republicans voted for Trump, to make the democrats go crazy. Have you seen Carville's latest rant? Plus we can defeat the democrat's "Lawfare" against Trump.

So even though many Republicans voted for Nikki in the PA primary, that was to send Trump a message that he needs to mend fences and become more "presidential". His rabid CEO shtick that alienates women won't win in November. Will Trump make nice with Nikki? We'll see. But there is NFW PA Republicans would vote for Joe Biden.

No
They voted for Nikki because they were Democrats or for the establishment.

As recently as last week’s GOP primary in Pennsylvania, Haley pulled in about 17% of the vote—including strong showings in the battleground state’s suburban counties. Those Haley voters, largely insignificant in the primary, could play an outsize role come November in swing-state contests that could decide the election by razor-thin margins.

To win, Trump will have to overcome the challenges the results in Pennsylvania—and other primaries—highlight: persuading voters in cities and their surrounding suburbs where the population is younger, has more college education and higher household incomes. These findings, based on a demographic analysis of primary results so far, mirror Associated Press VoteCast surveys conducted in early primary states that found stronger support for Haley among wealthier voters with college degrees.

The challenge hasn’t gone unnoticed. Last week, the Biden campaign announced a six-figure ad buy in Pennsylvania targeting the nearly 158,000 voters who chose Haley in the Republican primary.

I wonder if the Republicans will replace Trump and go with a safe bet like Haley? What with all his indictments and the fact that Haley is still beating him in swing states even though she quit the race months earlier...

But if the Repubs were that smart they wouldn't have gone with a guy with 91 indictments and, not to mention, one who lost to Biden the last time around.
Haley supporters won’t vote for xiden

They won’t. Xiden’s only hope is to lock trump up, like Nelson Mandela
Retard. Read my post. In PA, Republicans went for Haley even though she wasn't running. What do you think they are trying to say?

Retard. Read my post. In PA, Republicans went for Haley even though she wasn't running. What do you think they are trying to say?
They wanted her, but Nov when it’s just two names on the ballot…xiden’s got a problem

There will be mass suicides if Biden is elected :)

They wanted her, but Nov when it’s just two names on the ballot…xiden’s got a problem
LOL Republicans are voting for Haley even when she isn't on the ballot but Biden is the one in trouble? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad, you retarded cultists are so adorable in your orange douchebag adoration.

Not to disagree with your post, but Barr said he is supporting Trump.
Yes. I heard that, this past week, as well.

How one reconciles those two positions is only understandable by lost souls who value personal advantage over country.

But I'm all-too-happy to quote and paraphrase him in this context, before the passage of time, and weakening of resolve.

I'm sure that Nikki will get a good position in the Trump admin for her support.
Has Nikki stated that she will support Trump after all? I must have missed the memo.

Forum List

Back