We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

You keep telling yourself that you fragile cuck while we keep shitting on you and dismantling your culture. :laugh:
Your extreme bitterness gives you away

I give you facts and logic

and you respond with personal insults

Your extreme bitterness gives you away

I give you facts and logic

and you respond with personal insults
Those aren't facts you fragile moron but we already established you don't understand fact from fiction. :laugh:

And you spent pages ignoring logic and facts
Which one? :hhello: Oh man I'm excited for this! Please. Tell me which fact I ignored. Let's see if you can both correctly identify what a fact is and locate one I've ignored. This a fun little game. I'm excited for this. I'm going to put on jeopardy music in the background while you think. :laugh:

Which one? :hhello: Oh man I'm excited for this! Please. Tell me which fact I ignored. Let's see if you can both correctly identify what a fact is and locate one I've ignored. This a fun little game. I'm excited for this. I'm going to put on jeopardy music in the background while you think. :laugh:
I’m not going to plow that field twice

You know my argument by now

I’m not going to plow that field twice

You know my argument by now
No? Not game? You just made the claim. How lacking in confidence now are you? All I asked you was to locate a single fact out the many pages of facts you've claimed I've ignored. That's fucking hilarious. :lmao:

No? Not game? You just made the claim. How lacking in confidence now are you? All I asked you was to locate a single fact out the many pages of facts you've claimed I've ignored. That's fucking hilarious. :lmao:
I stand by everything I wrote

Feel free to cherrypick where you disagree

Sure

Now take your best shot
I've spent this whole time dunking on you you clown. I gave you the opportunity to prove your claim by identifying one single fact and you can't even do that. You're not sheen confident you can identify fact from fiction. :laugh:

I think exhibit A is you using a Slave State as your example of a respectful and moral democracy.

slave mentality.jpg

MAGA, come to think of it they should change it to MAWA.

Forget MAGA. Our goal should be SSOA...Save Something of America!

You can work towards secession and save a few states or eventually lose all 50 states to the commies and be disarmed as a bonus.

Everyone is talking about the Civil War movie, dreaming of finally putting their go bags and AR's to use. I will see the Civil War movie when it comes to the library...if the lights are still on. You can have CA and TX join forces. It is not crazy. Mehico already owns CA. Texas is not far behind and is on life support. NPR said 25% of Texas kids have an illegal for a parent. That was 2019!! Maybe it is 35% now.

Google: 'npr fear of deportation or green card denial deters some parents from getting kids care'

...at about the 2m50s mark on the NPR audio.

Once Mehico owns Texas and CA, it is not farfetched to take them away from the USA. It is part of the reconquista plan. I mean, Mehico used to own them until America took the land from Mexico.

Civil war is the fantasy of the nutty, Black Rifle Coffee drinking, Q'anon following, orange Jesus worshiping pizzagate numbskulls. I've told you a zillion times...reps have NO leader, NO organization, NO $$ for a war. And the biggest part of this fantasy is the dems own the military and all branches of the alphabet agencies.

You let it go too far, idiot reps. America is done for! The commies won without firing a shot. But reps are still dumbfounded why imposing a 50-state abortion ban and lowering taxes for the rich are not enough to save America.

Bub...now YouTube is saying all these reps that are retiring early were planned by Kevin McCarthy, as revenge for being voted out. And also, ordered by his high $$ backers, so the dems can take control of Congress. Once they do that, they can put Hakeem Jeffries in control and then vote to take Trump off the ballot.

Bub...irrespective of the dems running America into the ground. If the dems succeed with this scheme, will you agree that the dems deserve and have earned the right to run America?

Bub...I'm not rooting for the commie dems. I'm just saying...if this comes to pass, it proves that the dems are so well organized, so strong and so highly financed that the normally useless reps are as useless as useless can be to save America or even save the smallest, miniscule smidgeon of America as founded.

Now...before you blissninnys that are drunk on the Black Rifle Coffee poo-poo me, let's look at the facts and not the hopium.

Pretend you are an accountant. I'm not an accountant, but the proverbial writing is on the wall for any honest thinking person to see.

Let's take an accounting of what the dems control...

MSM

All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.

High Tech

Social Media

TV

Hollywood

Major League Sports

Popular Culture

Giant Corporations

Big City Governors

Big Banks

Big City D.A.'s

Big City Mayors

They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.

Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.

All branches of the US Military.

CIA

DOJ

IRS

ATF and the rest of the alphabet agencies.

Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Black racist brutha bub...harken back to the Mondale era. He carried MN and DC, that is it. Now see what states the commie dems carry. The citizens aka 'the vote' were our last line of defense, once the government, courts and military have failed us. You know, in the last 12 presidential elections, a rep has NEVER won DC. A rep has never got more than 16.5% of the vote for DC. And recent presidential races are in the 4% - 7% area for the rep candidate. Does that tell you anything?

Better start coming up with a 'Plan B' to save something of America. Reps have no hope or plan to save America. No god/s to save us bissninny's. It is all lies that are used to control you and give you hope. Heaven and hell is what humans make it to be right on earth.

bunker family neighbors 1961.jpg

I've spent this whole time dunking on you you clown. I gave you the opportunity to prove your claim by identifying one single fact and you can't even do that. You're not sheen confident you can identify fact from fiction. :laugh:
You sure spout a lot of bs

You spent all this time trying wiggle off the hook I set and you could not do it

So here’s an extra review tug

Without slavery most African-Americans would be African-Africans leading much more miserable lives over there instead of here

You sure spout a lot of bs

You spent all this time trying wiggle of the hook I set and you could not do it

So here’s an extra tug

Without slavery most African-Americans would be African-Africans leading much more miserable lives over there instead of here
No.... that's not a fact you fucking moron.... :laugh:

I'll give you unlimited tries. Go ahead and try and locate one. Just one. :laugh:

Forum List

Back