Zone1 United Methodism giving official ok to sodomy

I am a United Methodist and this is very disturbing. Many of the conservative churches that voted in the last general conference a few years back have already disaffiliated, so there were much fewer votes to be cast against this abomination than before.
I don't understand why the wacko ilk has to infiltrate our church when they could go off and form their own idiot cult church. Not sure what will happen next, I am sure my church will vote to pull away but it costs lots of money to do so.
Leftism is the most successful religion of our era.

It has infiltrated virtually everything.

These "churches" that embrace this "Spirit of Jezebel" as Jesus called them, have zero redemptive value to them so long as they abandon the Gospel.
If you go against the Word of God and refuse to abide by it or ask forgiveness of your sins, why would you even be in any church? If an atheist walks into my church, as a Christian I should do all I can to help them find God. So why do atheists want to be in church then?

These "churches" that embrace this "Spirit of Jezebel" as Jesus called them, have zero redemptive value to them so long as they abandon the Gospel.

When will the Methodist church champion abortion as well?

And what of mutilating the genitals of children?

They can't stop here, they may as well go the whole way.

I think the goal is to destroy Christian faith wherever libs can
That's why the globalists want to destroy Russia. Zelensky banned the real Church and created a government Church.

Well, it depends on how you define sodomy. Is it just male homosexual sex? Is it anal sex? Is it any sex other than a penis penetrating a vagina?

And regardless, based on the OP article, the decision was not to endorse sodomy, it was to remove penalties for performing same-sex marriages and things of that nature.
If you think homosexual “marriages” are strictly platonic and nonsexual you may be the only one who does

Sodomy is definitely what the Methodists are endorsing

If you think homosexual “marriages” are strictly platonic and nonsexual you may be the only one who does

Sodomy is definitely what the Methodists are endorsing
Exactly.....this vote at least had some conservative churches voting, the next time they will all be gone too.

That's why the globalists want to destroy Russia. Zelensky banned the real Church and created a government Church.
Russia did not have to invade ukraine to save itself from the globalists

Exactly.....this vote at least had some conservative churches voting, the next time they will all be gone too.
The Methodists are losing sensible conservatives

So this isnt the last crazy thing the national UMC does

So therefore....

Dude, don't want to pay taxes towards the $7 billion the US annually spends on HIV treatment?

Don't pay taxes for HIV treatment.

Problem solved.

See how easy that was?

I think you're on to something, mate.
There is a difference between laws and religion.

The Methodists are losing sensible conservatives

So this isnt the last crazy thing the national UMC does

The thought the UMC leadership has is that they will get a lot more homosexuals in their ranks, attending and paying tithes, than what they will lose in the "sensible conservative"demographic.

We'll of course see what happens, find out how many homos were just waiting to have their practices glorified so they could sign up.

Forum List

Back