Zone1 United Methodism giving official ok to sodomy

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I remember when methodists didn't want their members drinking or gambling. And now, they've really crossed another Rubicon.

The UMC will now be promoting the idea of men-on-men sex.

Never thought I would see this day

I'm not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the Methodist Faith. But do you think that this latest move will bring millions of LGTBQ+ people to become giving and active members of the UMC?

I have my doubts.

I remember when methodists didn't want their members drinking or gambling. And now, they've really crossed another Rubicon.

I'm not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the Methodist Faith. But do you think that this latest move will bring millions of LGTBQ+ people to become giving and active members of the UMC?

I have my doubts.

I am a United Methodist and this is very disturbing. Many of the conservative churches that voted in the last general conference a few years back have already disaffiliated, so there were much fewer votes to be cast against this abomination than before.
I don't understand why the wacko ilk has to infiltrate our church when they could go off and form their own idiot cult church. Not sure what will happen next, I am sure my church will vote to pull away but it costs lots of money to do so.

Weren't they the first "religious" bunch to conduct marriage ceremonies for the gays?

It just stands to reason supporting buggery would be next.
Yes, even though the United Methodist Discipline stated this could not be done, like good little Dimtard marxists they did it anyway.

I have my doubts.

Methodist churches are losing members and entire congregations are splitting up over the swing to the left that the UNC has taken

I have my doubts.

Dude, don't like gay sex?

Don't have gay sex.

Problem solved.

See how easy that was?

Methodist churches are losing members and entire congregations are splitting up over the swing to the left that the UNC has taken
I think the UMC knew that they were going to lose normative members, but are hoping to make up with it by bringing millions more trannies and shemales into the faith.

Dude, don't like gay sex?

Don't have gay sex.

Problem solved.

See how easy that was?
This has nothing to do with the fact that I don't want to violate another man or be violated.

The thread is about how the UMC faith's decision to endorse sodomy is going to affect membership and finances for the outfit.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I don't want to violate another man or be violated.

The thread is about how the UMC faith's decision to endorse sodomy is going to affect membership and finances for the outfit.
It's about voting to go completely against what the Bible teaches us and God's word.
Of course a sheeple wouldn't understand that, but you tried to tell him.

Who cares? All churches should fail IMHO.

Its common knowledge that homosexuals practice sodomy

Well, it depends on how you define sodomy. Is it just male homosexual sex? Is it anal sex? Is it any sex other than a penis penetrating a vagina?

And regardless, based on the OP article, the decision was not to endorse sodomy, it was to remove penalties for performing same-sex marriages and things of that nature.

I am a United Methodist and this is very disturbing. Many of the conservative churches that voted in the last general conference a few years back have already disaffiliated, so there were much fewer votes to be cast against this abomination than before.
I don't understand why the wacko ilk has to infiltrate our church when they could go off and form their own idiot cult church. Not sure what will happen next, I am sure my church will vote to pull away but it costs lots of money to do so.
Remember what Christ Himself spoke of the great "falling away". Also, He had strong rebuke for the Laodecian church in Revelation.

I have my doubts.

This has long been one of the goals of Communism.

Forum List

Back