Thousands Demonstrate In Israel For Hostage Agreement With Hamas

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Several thousand people demonstrated in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening in favor of a negotiated solution for the release of Israeli hostages held by the militant Islamist group Hamas.

There was also loud criticism of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and calls for new elections. Protesters held banners and signs aloft reading "Negotiate now, resign later."

The father of one of the Israeli hostages criticized that the government's own survival seemed more important than the hostages.

Uh Oh. Better call in NYPD to put down these anti semites. These pro Hamas agitators have no rights.

It's Raw Story
Wow what a terrible debater you are.

Edit:

Last edited:
Several thousand people demonstrated in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening in favor of a negotiated solution for the release of Israeli hostages held by the militant Islamist group Hamas.

There was also loud criticism of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and calls for new elections. Protesters held banners and signs aloft reading "Negotiate now, resign later."

The father of one of the Israeli hostages criticized that the government's own survival seemed more important than the hostages.

Uh Oh. Better call in NYPD to put down these anti semites. These pro Hamas agitators have no rights.
Even the Israelis see it, why can't the tRumplings?

Conservatives and unprincipled Biden supporters must be absolutely shocked that there are so many anti-semitic Israelis.

This has been reported by multiple sources. Of course they want their families back. I don't understand the "1000 for 33" swap. Be it as it may, Hamas cannot be allowed to survive.

When the Germans were defeated they had a choice, surrender or be destroyed. The cowardly elite in the military cost their citizens 1000s of lives by not surrendering.

When the Japanese had the bomb dropped on hiroshima, they had a choice, to surrender or be destroyed. The generals refused to and they had another dropped.

Hamas has a choice, surrender or be destroyed. Israel has every right to end their military capacity and they seem dead set on doing so. I said on Oct 8th that this attack against Israel was different, I could tell immediately from hearing the stories.

Israel understands this clearly. The Jewish homeland is at risk if Hamas is allowed to survive, but they can surrender and save their own lives.

After they are gone Palestinians can learn the truth of what Hamas did to them and they can learn that Jews are not their enemies. Their own worse enemies are among them and those nation who fund those among them.

Fox reported they were protesting over a police chief's resignation. Did you even read your link? Goddamn you're stupid
Oh damn you got me. Well here are dozens of articles about it then:

I think Hamas already rejected the deal

You responded the same way to the OP's link and to mine so relevance to anything is not the issue

Whatever, shitstain. You're stumbling all over yourself trying to impress me

It's not working. Go outside and do something constructive

The genocide against the Palestinian people needs to stop! Good and decent Jewish people are going to be held responsible for the crimes of the Zionist regime, as is always the case with Zionism's evil.

However, it's very likely that Biden's threats combined with the rest of the world's disdain for the genocide, is taking effect. They're not going to get away with more of the same, since Iran imposed new rules on the ME.

Finally good news for the prospects of peace!

The genocide against the Palestinian people needs to stop! Good and decent Jewish people are going to be held responsible for the crimes of the Zionist regime, as is always the case with Zionism's evil.

However, it's very likely that Biden's threats combined with the rest of the world's disdain for the genocide, is taking effect. They're not going to get away with more of the same, since Iran imposed new rules on the ME.

Finally good news for the prospects of peace!

Go stop it.

Lol

Forum List

Back