Netanyahu vows to invade Rafah 'with or without a deal' as cease-fire talks with Hamas continue

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Look at the current face of evil.

1714555045776.png

For those who read the bible, if the Jews are Gods chosen, then the AntiChrist will be a person who is probably a citizen of Israel. I'm not saying Netanyahu is that person, but I do think that it is time to stop pretending that Israel is always innocent. This man propped up Hamas. He allowed other countries to fund them. He turned a blind eye as they trained for Oct 7th. He was told a strike was imminent by his own intelligence and did nothing. IMO he set this all up and now is using the old Israel has a righ to exist defense that government has used to justify every slaughter and occupation it has committed. Now we have this:

Netanyahu vows to invade Rafah 'with or without a deal' as cease-fire talks with Hamas continue​

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged Tuesday to launch an incursion into the southern Gaza city of Rafah, where hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are sheltering from the almost 7-month-long war, just as cease-fire negotiations between Israel and Hamas appear to be gaining steam.

Netanyahu’s comments came hours before U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was to arrive in Israel to advance the truce talks — which appear to be one of the most serious rounds of negotiations between Israel and Hamas since the war began. The deal is meant to free hostages, bring some relief to the population and avert an Israeli offensive into Rafah and the potential harm to civilians there.

Netanyahu said Israel would enter Rafah, which Israel says is Hamas’ last stronghold, regardless of whether a truce-for-hostages deal is struck.

So there you have it foks. Netanyahu is going to blast Rafah, even if Hamas gives up the hostages. And you wonder why those kids are protesting. Some of you here are calling people who oppose Netanyahu Hamas supporters. But look at this and try telling me how the Israeli right wing is any different from Hamas.

View attachment 940447

For those who read the bible, if the Jews are Gods chosen, then the AntiChrist will be a person who is probably a citizen of Israel. I'm not saying Netanyahu is that person, but I do think that it is time to stop pretending that Israel is always innocent. This man propped up Hamas. He allowed other countries to fund them. He turned a blind eye as they trained for Oct 7th. He was told a strike was imminent by his own intelligence and did nothing. IMO he set this all up and now is using the old Israel has a righ to exist defense that government has used to justify every slaughter and occupation it has committed. Now we have this:

Netanyahu vows to invade Rafah 'with or without a deal' as cease-fire talks with Hamas continue​

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged Tuesday to launch an incursion into the southern Gaza city of Rafah, where hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are sheltering from the almost 7-month-long war, just as cease-fire negotiations between Israel and Hamas appear to be gaining steam.

Netanyahu’s comments came hours before U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken was to arrive in Israel to advance the truce talks — which appear to be one of the most serious rounds of negotiations between Israel and Hamas since the war began. The deal is meant to free hostages, bring some relief to the population and avert an Israeli offensive into Rafah and the potential harm to civilians there.

Netanyahu said Israel would enter Rafah, which Israel says is Hamas’ last stronghold, regardless of whether a truce-for-hostages deal is struck.

So there you have it foks. Netanyahu is going to blast Rafah, even if Hamas gives up the hostages. And you wonder why those kids are protesting. Some of you here are calling people who oppose Netanyahu Hamas supporters. But look at this and try telling me how the Israeli right wing is any different from Hamas.
And the board racist chimes in with his love of racial genocide.

Bibi and his Lukids have been intent on a greater Israel which hails back a century in modern politics , as well as biblical times>

View attachment 940452

They are no less a fascist theocracy than the countries they intend to occupy

~S~
Funny, I don’t see Israeli tanks in Jordan. In fact, all the Jordanian border bunkers and observation posts were empty last summer.

Why?

Jordan is acting like a good neighbor.

More likely the zionists that have infiltrated our government will install a media control mechanism weather dude ~S~

This is the best example of what a dogshit leader Biden is. His ambiguity puts him in Hamas camp with the murderers and rapists. He should just STFU and let Bibi finish those Hamas assholes off. MAGA

bibi

b

Last edited:

View attachment 940447

MEANWHILE :

The kids see crimes against humanity while the zionists insist they are anti-semetic

~S~

View attachment 940447

Everything you say about Bibi is correct. His political existence has always depended on being at war continually. Otherwise, Israel would be hindered in acquiring more land by kicking off Palestinians in the west bank.

But the US is powerless to stop the gravy train to Israel because of AIPAC and the rel right. Stop the aid, lose the next election.

But peace is not unilateral, and the Israelis did make a real offer in WJC's waning days. If the Pales could accept non-violent opposition, the very real anti-semitism would not allow them to run children over with tanks and bomb them with US bombs. Does anyone think Sinwar is about peace? If Bibi comes to a pale house, they're safe unless they are related to a terrorist and/or Bibi wants the land. Sinwar comes to an Israeli house, he kills the men and rapes and kills the women and children. And he's not above raping the men too.

These two tribes of genetically interchangeable tribes have been at it since the fucking Bronze age. And the tribe of Moses was doing ethnic cleansing even after the exodus. But, Egypt will be destabilized with Israel's current plan to invade Rafah but leave the crossing between Gaza and Egypt open for the Pales and Hamas to infiltrate into Egypt where they are allied with the Muslim Brotherhood ... the enemy of Egypt's current pro-US president El-Sisi.

Israel could simply have surrounded Gaza on the three land sides. And then they'd really have bottled up Sinwar and his bloody associates. Instead there are still hundreds of tunnels from Gaza to Egypt. I wonder what Bibi's real aim is .... besides staying in power and out of jail.

Everything you say about Bibi is correct. His political existence has always depended on being at war continually. Otherwise, Israel would be hindered in acquiring more land by kicking off Palestinians in the west bank.

But the US is powerless to stop the gravy train to Israel because of AIPAC and the rel right. Stop the aid, lose the next election.

But peace is not unilateral, and the Israelis did make a real offer in WJC's waning days. If the Pales could accept non-violent opposition, the very real anti-semitism would not allow them to run children over with tanks and bomb them with US bombs. Does anyone think Sinwar is about peace? If Bibi comes to a pale house, they're safe unless they are related to a terrorist and/or Bibi wants the land. Sinwar comes to an Israeli house, he kills the men and rapes and kills the women and children. And he's not above raping the men too.

These two tribes of genetically interchangeable tribes have been at it since the fucking Bronze age. And the tribe of Moses was doing ethnic cleansing even after the exodus. But, Egypt will be destabilized with Israel's current plan to invade Rafah but leave the crossing between Gaza and Egypt open for the Pales and Hamas to infiltrate into Egypt where they are allied with the Muslim Brotherhood ... the enemy of Egypt's current pro-US president El-Sisi.

Israel could simply have surrounded Gaza on the three land sides. And then they'd really have bottled up Sinwar and his bloody associates. Instead there are still hundreds of tunnels from Gaza to Egypt. I wonder what Bibi's real aim is .... besides staying in power and out of jail.
Jews made the Muslims murder and rape!

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back