Hamas proposes ceasefire brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Israel says "No deal"

Who have they elected to represent them? The world knew they were a terrorist organization sworn to the destruction of all Jews and the state of Israel. What part is not clear to you?
There are multiple leaders for the Palestinians depending on where they are, they are not all in Gaza.

Elections are complicated things and most come down to local politics and fixing the roads. Hamas promised to end Fatah corruption and fix the roads, they won.

Remind me…when was the last election? Oh ya…2006…18 years ago…is that “clear” enough for you?

We were talking about Palestinians, around 5 million people. You claimed they all want to kill Jews. Now you are talking about Hamas. Which is it?
Clearly it's both. With regard to Israel, the overwhelming majority of Palestinians support Hamas.

Clearly it's both. With regard to Israel, the overwhelming majority of Palestinians support Hamas.
Supporting Hamas in a general way is like supporting a political party.

The Palestinians are a people, Hamas is a terrorist organization and political one. Two different things but useful for demonizing people.

Who have they elected to represent them? The world knew they were a terrorist organization sworn to the destruction of all Jews and the state of Israel. What part is not clear to you?
And Palestinian children are indoctrinated since kindergarten to want to murder Jews. Then they grow up to elect a terrorist group whose primary goal is to eradicate Israel and her Jews.

The Palestinians are a people, Hamas is a terrorist organization and political one. Two different things but useful for demonizing people.
So would you say that supporting Hitler ”in a general way” is like supporting a civilized political party?

No excuse for those who support a terrorist group.

There are multiple leaders for the Palestinians depending on where they are, they are not all in Gaza.

Elections are complicated things and most come down to local politics and fixing the roads. Hamas promised to end Fatah corruption and fix the roads, they won.

Remind me…when was the last election? Oh ya…2006…18 years ago…is that “clear” enough for you?
So why didn’t the Palestinians call for a special election after HAMAS rejected Israel’s offer of their own state?

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-L.jpg

Her point is that a terrorist group that saws off Jewish babies’ heads and burns Jewish toddlers alive and sticks guns up the vaginas of women they have just raped and pulls the trigger and cuts a fetus out of a pregnant woman and decapitates it while she watches in horror and shock bleeding out on the floor and puts a baby in an oven and turns the temp to 400 degrees…..

….isn’t all bad.

WOW, that's reaching, even for you.

Supporting a known TERRORIST ORGANIZATION is like supporting a political party? Well, I guess you have a point. Look at all you folks who support Democrats' call for violence.

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg

WOW, that's reaching, even for you.

Supporting a known TERRORIST ORGANIZATION is like supporting a political party? Well, I guess you have a point. Look at all you folks who support Democrats' call for violence.

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg
I’m appalled that Democrats are so comfortable and tolerant of antisemitism that ANYONE could try to downplay the HORROR of the Hamas Savages by calling them a “political party.”

Her point is that a terrorist group that saws off Jewish babies’ heads and burns Jewish toddlers alive and sticks guns up the vaginas of women they have just raped and pulls the trigger and cuts a fetus out of a pregnant woman and decapitates it while she watches in horror and shock bleeding out on the floor and puts a baby in an oven and turns the temp to 400 degrees…..
Zionist jews sure like to make up outrageous lies. .. :cuckoo:

Zionist jews sure like to make up outrageous lies. .. :cuckoo:
No lies, Sunni. She told the truth. Grow up and accept facts!

He’s just another Jew-hater. They’ve really crawled out of the woodwork.

The overwhelming majority of Palestinians clearly support Hamas' endless war against Israel. You know this is true, so why keep lying about it?

No it's not a fact. Quit believing the poster Lisa558 lies.

I watched and read the article.
There was nothing said about women getting raped or babies being decapitated.

No it's not a fact. Quit believing the poster Lisa558 lies.

I watched and read the article.
There was nothing said about women getting raped or babies being decapitated.

Only goes to show Islamists denial isn't to dissociate from celebrating such acts,

but to actually signal no repercussion- encouraging them openly.

Xiden has finally Turned on the Jews & Israel

I'm an Israeli Jew,

even at this point I feel it's too much,
to hold Biden responsible for anything.

What the Obiden admin is doing - is really abuse of the elderly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back