Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a lot of trolls here. But there are people who can debate a topic. I had a speech class in college, that set up as it's debate rules, you could not state your point, until you could state your opponents point, back to them, to their satisfaction! Because really, if you don't know your opponents point, then you don't know what you are responding to. And if you don't know what your are responding to, then you don't know what you are talking about!
In actual debate classes and debate teams, you are required to debate both sides of an issue.

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
There is nothing odd here maybe me who is the only French at the forum? :lol: but I am accepted by the members and ever more by some no good lefties:lol: and it suits me well and just put down your shoes and relax;)

There is nothing odd here maybe me who is the only French at the forum? :lol: but I am accepted by the members and ever more by some no good lefties:lol: and it suits me well and just put down your shoes and relax;)

Don't sell yourself short, you're one of the least "odd" people on here.

Merci bien, i do my best but i am not American sometime i wish i was ;)

You believe in the same things we do: liberty, independence from big government, freedom of thought, religion, and expression. What we Americans learned that created this country, we owe it all to you French. From the inception of this country you led the way as an example for us to follow, and we thank you for that.

You believe in the same things we do: liberty, independence from big government, freedom of thought, religion, and expression. What we Americans learned that created this country, we owe it all to you French. From the inception of this country you led the way as an example for us to follow, and we thank you for that.
Yes, we are a small but prestigious country with a rich history and the first ally of the Americans ;)

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows
I’m guessing you were here before.

I forgot why I was here!

Welcome to the fray Wiggle Piggle.
Oh! I just emembered why I was here!

Welcome Wiggle Piggy. Say "Hello" to the unofficial board mascot:

pillow+sprite.gif

He has a little something for everyone! :spinner:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back