Zone1 These forums are very odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be more honest and accept that we are a Chat site, mainly for the elderly .With the majority of members being American , educational and information standards are not high . Riddled with people who use the MSM as their only news source , which inevitably means that accuracy and relevance are often very difficult to see . So , if you accept those limitations, you should not be surprised by the results you obtain -- in general and imho . BTW those paid bots and trolls are imaginary with the obvious exception of WinkleTitty who is just obsessional and almost certainly out of mental balance . Others are just generally not well educated amateurs .Angry twerps in my shorthand . And if others perceive me similarly , for example, that is OK with me . I just do not care .It is Virtual Reality .

Trump never delivered and never will. That people support him after four years of Make America Great Again in Venezuela, Syria, Iraq and Iran is a curiosity.
According to them trump made America great before Covid hit. I know, hardly. All he did was pass a huge tax break that caused inflation, widened the gap between rich and poor even wider.

Obama had 2.2% growth. In 2019 trump had 2.3% and told us the middle class had never done better. Blacks never done better. Maybe true but they only did .1% better than they did under Obama.

T
Just be more honest and accept that we are a Chat site, mainly for the elderly .With the majority of members being American , educational and information standards are not high . Riddled with people who use the MSM as their only news source , which inevitably means that accuracy and relevance are often very difficult to see . So , if you accept those limitations, you should not be surprised by the results you obtain -- in general and imho . BTW those paid bots and trolls are imaginary with the obvious exception of WinkleTitty who is just obsessional and almost certainly out of mental balance . Others are just generally not well educated amateurs .Angry twerps in my shorthand . And if others perceive me similarly , for example, that is OK with me . I just do not care .It is Virtual Reality .
Tell us what sources you use that are more accurate than the MSM

What is up with people on these political boards?

A. They Make a claim someone or a group is something bad
B. I ask how/why they claim that
C. They get agitated, change subjects, and/or throw insults.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows

Welcome to the board.

PS: I like your stores, the wife and I shop there all the time.

According to them trump made America great before Covid hit. I know, hardly. All he did was pass a huge tax break that caused inflation, widened the gap between rich and poor even wider.

Obama had 2.2% growth. In 2019 trump had 2.3% and told us the middle class had never done better. Blacks never done better. Maybe true but they only did .1% better than they did under Obama.
The unemployment curve hardly shows a difference, the (re-)creation of jobs even slowed down a little bit. The best thing he did was handing out money to the people during the pandemic.

Over and over and over..

Do people debate here? There’s a lot of bitter, unhappy, disrespectful folk in these threads.. maybe this is a collection pool of sorts for those types? Who knows

This board is more about partisanship and talking smack
Dont expect much civilized debate

Over and over and over..

They think they're debating.

Most of them, when asked to provide real evidence, disappear.

I don't much care about debate. It's been said before and it's true, no one here ever changes their mind. I come here to read what the left is saying on just about any issue. This place is far more valuable than ANY news source. i can often learn what's happening here before it's broadcast on most news media. I can get both sides on any issue. I don't post often, I lurk more than I post. It's just a great source of information.

There are a number of competing groups here: Russians, undercover Canadian police, Dem/Gop reps, special interest motivations etc. They are all trying convince the masses here of some ideology or narrative. Honest debate could undermine their one sided messsge.
But we can tell which posters have been hit in the head by way too many hockey pucks.

There are a number of competing groups here: Russians, undercover Canadian police, Dem/Gop reps, special interest motivations etc. They are all trying convince the masses here of some ideology or narrative. Honest debate could undermine their one sided messsge.
No one gives a fuck about Canada. What are undercover Canadian police looking for here?

If you stay here for two or three years, you will be damn lucky if you are able the change the mind of one poster on one issue.
You can change my mind. You know what changed my mind? Yellowstone. I used to side with the protesters and against the ranch owners. But Yellowstone made me see the cattlemen keep the land the way it was 1000 years ago. The corporations and new progressives moving to the area bringing their liberal ways will ruin it.

Corporations are the problem too though. They’ll ruin Yellowstone for the $

No one gives a fuck about Canada. What are undercover Canadian police looking for here?
Some are surely working with U,S agencies to draw out ideologues, others want to influence the U.S into believing their narrative that Canada "is just like you", quite a few have focused on me over the years because they don't want Americans to start believing my life story that paints Ontario as a Soviet-like system.

You care about Canada WAY more than you know. Police in Florida and NY admire the fact that there are no restrictions on entrapment, lies and abusing the vulnerable in Canada as there might be in the U.S with police in Toronto and surrounding areas.

As time rolls on and these cross border relationships have become closer, inevitably your police forces will be more like ours...

Over and over and over..

A n00b wanders into the twaf ...

Some are surely working with U,S agencies to draw out ideologues, others want to influence the U.S into believing their narrative that Canada "is just like you", quite a few have focused on me over the years because they don't want Americans to start believing my life story that paints Ontario as a Soviet-like system.

You care about Canada WAY more than you know. Police in Florida and NY admire the fact that there are no restrictions on entrapment, lies and abusing the vulnerable in Canada as there might be in the U.S with police in Toronto and surrounding areas. As time rolls on and these cross border relationships have become closer, inevitably your police forces will be more like ours...
Do you know that the laws in America don’t apply if you are 50 or 100 miles from the border? Any border. So immigration cops or department of homeland security can pull you over, arrest you, search you, and the regular laws that exist in America don’t apply? It’s true. Look it up.

You can change my mind. You know what changed my mind? Yellowstone. I used to side with the protesters and against the ranch owners. But Yellowstone made me see the cattlemen keep the land the way it was 1000 years ago. The corporations and new progressives moving to the area bringing their liberal ways will ruin it.

Corporations are the problem too though. They’ll ruin Yellowstone for the $
Like it or not, TV executives, producers , and directors have more power to influence than a poster on USMB. MASH and All in the Family are examples of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back