These Folks Want Their Kids To Become Murderers....Kill The Jew

This is the real mindset of most folks in Gaza.

Killing a Jewish woman and her two young children is worthy of celebration.

Better than the Evil American mind- set which with Never Ending wars is a Fatwah against everybody else .

The world turns against the US , who use Israel as their proxy .
The Freedom Fighters become the new age heroes and heroines

Better than the Evil American mind- set which with Never Ending wars is a Fatwah against everybody else .

So I have you on record supporting the murder of innocent women and children because of race or religion. :slap:

Thanks for the admission.

So I have you on record supporting the murder of innocent women and children because of race or religion. :slap:

Thanks for the admission.

Are you mindless or just putting on an immature performance hoping for sideline applause ?
Or, yet another American with very poor Comprehension skills ?

Are you mindless or just putting on an immature performance hoping for sideline applause ?
Or, yet another American with very poor Comprehension skills ?
Not all. I spent enough time in the Middle-East to know you Hamas supporters are full of shit and just a bunch of terrorist-sympathizers,.

If you want to hear someone argue over religion, just listen to a bunch of Muslims for awhile.

They cannot get along with each other, except that 99.999% of them hate Jews. That they can agree on.
I have worked with and socialized with lots of muslims----I know. It's
almost funny that Hezbollah animals are living with sunni lebanese. I
would not be surprised if the Hezbollah guys directed one of their rockets
into a sunni mosque

I have worked with and socialized with lots of muslims----I know. It's
almost funny that Hezbollah animals are living with sunni lebanese. I
would not be surprised if the Hezbollah guys directed one of their rockets
into a sunni mosque
Muslims are a bit difficult to work with.

They sometimes think they know everything and it's difficult to teach them new tactics.

I used to train them for the Dept of The Army.

They sometimes think they know everything and it's difficult to teach them new tactics.

I was not teaching them----but I got to know what goes on in their
grammar school and mosque educations. As to military tactics---their
tactics were demonstrated on October 7

….and Democrats want to import more of these barbaric, Jew-hating people here.
The world might change their minds if the Iranians incite a war with their nuclear obsession threats.

If Iran and it's allies incite war on the West, they will get barbecued. The Ishmalites and the Hewbrew tribes of Abraham's sons, need to.reclaim their actual brotherhood, not planned scorch the earthers. Ishmael and Jacob who was anointed by God as Israel were family in Abraham's lifetime according to the Good Book. They were separated for years, but when they were reunited when they were older, there was great family love and pride that gave them great admiration for their cousins, their inlaws, and merrimaking. If only they could relive that moment when they were reunited in present day Middle East, the entire world would hopefully celebrate and bring in peace on earth . Some prophets think there will be a great peace. I hope peace comes in our lifetime.

The world might change their minds if the Iranians incite a war with their nuclear obsession threats.

If Iran and it's allies incite war on the West, they will get barbecued. The Ishmalites and the Hewbrew tribes of Abraham's sons, need to.reclaim their actual brotherhood, not planned scorch the earthers. Ishmael and Jacob who was anointed by God as Israel were family in Abraham's lifetime according to the Good Book. They were separated for years, but when they were reunited when they were older, there was great family love and pride that gave them great admiration for their cousins, their inlaws, and merrimaking. If only they could relive that moment when they were reunited in present day Middle East, the entire world would hopefully celebrate and bring in peace on earth . Some prophets think there will be a great peace. I hope peace comes in our lifetime.
that's nice---but the idea that arabs are descended from Ishmael----is a silly myth

Thank you for your service to this nation, mudwhistle. I bet a lot of men from all walks of life benefitted from being taught by you. May those you trained bring peace on earth through the strength you gave them. I know because my Dad headed our military family, then spent the rest of his life reaching pe, math, and science and some years, he would wind up as an administrator of K to 12th grade schools in 2 sw TX towns. The schools were so small he would substitute teach when a teacher got sick. What a life you military guys live. Thanks and my regards to all who saved this country many times over. :thankusmile:

I was not teaching them----but I got to know what goes on in their
grammar school and mosque educations. As to military tactics---their
tactics were demonstrated on October 7
Those aren't military tactics.

That was a perfect example of what mass-shooters do here in the US on a much larger and more grotesque scale.

Funny how leftist college students have been duped into siding with mass-shooters.

that's nice---but the idea that arabs are descended from Ishmael----is a silly myth
Ishmael's mother was a slave to Sarah, and she was an Arab by birth. She frightened Sarah who banished her because she found favor with Abraham who honored her as his beautiful wife #2. The problems between Muslims started at the home. I wish the world would do all it can to reunite all in the Middle East, although it is long in coming, and I want to see peace on earth for the rest of my life. How beautiful it would to see the Hebrew people and the Arab people decided to be each other's best friend through disciplined, sincere love and kindness.
The Bible tells the truth. Abraham's wife was not Hebrew by blood. She was Arabic. Ishmael was both. He fathered many Arab leaders who were smart and brave. The Hebrews are related through Abraham's DNA. The Arabs and the Hebrews are relatives through Abraham's DNA.

If they begin to think of themselves as loving brothers, they would be the international peace starters. How beautiful the world would be with a no war zone earth. If there is a psychic online who could predict if the prophesied great peace, I'd like to read their opinions that it could start the beginnings of the great peace predicted long ago, will it begin in the Middle East with good vibes between Abraham's peoples there? I hope so. And I hope it comes soon on Trump presidency won in November, 2024. And starting the following year.

Last edited:
This why you just have to laugh when some democrat jerk off says "but the women and children".
And remember - Biden says he is considering bringing these people into the United States as “refugees.” And if a Jewish woman such as myself complains about it, I am slapped with the “Islamophobic” label by leftists who either make excuses for the anti-Jew riots on campuses, or support them outright.

And remember - Biden says he is considering bringing these people into the United States as “refugees.” And if a Jewish woman such as myself complains about it, I am slapped with the “Islamophobic” label by leftists who either make excuses for the anti-Jew riots on campuses, or support them outright.
It is going to get much worse. That pier we are building for humanitarian aid isn't for humanitarian aid. It's to bring hamas fighters here. Democrats are importing the Gaza war here.

The military has already stopped one attack on Quantico

Get ready. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Forum List

Back