The Nikki Haley Write-In Campaign --- how real? --- what impact? --- will (non-MAGA) Republicans participate?

Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haley primary voters will stay home.

I think most will hold their nose for Trump, but a sizable amount will vote for Biden or do what I'm doing and support RFK Jr. That's the problem Cult 45 doesn't understand. In an election that looks to be razor thin, Trump can't afford to lose these people. It's hilarious to see the comments from some of them in these threads talking about Haley winning 25% of the primary vote after dropping out and them responding about how it doesn't matter because Trump already has the nomination. It's not about Trump getting the nomination at this point; it's about him losing that much support in his own party for the general election. These people are incapable of seeing past the nose on their face.

In the polls I saw with RFK participating in the election…RFK ends up being a net +2% for Trump.

It seems like maybe 7% of Biden voters and 5% of Trump voters will go to RFK if the election was held today.

Ok. Obviously, the open borders, inflation, gas prices, mortgage rates, etc, are not that big of a deal to you.
Those are no existential threats to the existence of the American democracy.

Ladies and gentlemen...The low information voter ☝️☝️☝️

I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump​

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

ByMARC LEVY Associated Press
April 24, 2024, 10:15 AM

Some Haley voters hanging on to her candidacy, refuse to endorse Trump

--------

I will not vote for Donald Trump and I will not vote (again) for Joe Biden.

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Which begs a question....

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"

Maybe you can push for a haley/bolton ticket. 2024 slogan: The World at War Forever

Dulcolax said:

Those are no existential threats to the existence of the American democracy.

Ladies and gentlemen...The low information voter ☝️☝️☝️

The ongoing flood of our country by the third-world is a MAJOR threat to America.
It has to stop, and the only chance of doing so is to stop Joe Biden and Dimocrats. Biden is putting America in a precarious position, in that not only are taxpayers being forced to pay the cost of this invasion, but we are slowly being put in a position that could spark the next major civil uprising that could lead to civil war.

Check your numbers, the tripe you are posting is outdated nonsense. Concern yourself with Genocide Joe and bleeding off college and Muslim votes.
Haley...
2024 Primary Vote Percentages
NC 23%

GA 13%
PA 17%
MI 26%
WI 29%
FL 18%
TX 17%

Bolded states Trump won in 2020 but by far less than Haley's margin.

If you think Trump losing 10% of the GOP vote is "nonsense" then

1715181523548.gif

1715181541999.gif

Haley...
2024 Primary Vote Percentages
NC 23%

GA 13%
PA 17%
MI 26%
WI 29%
FL 18%
TX 17%

Bolded states Trump won in 2020 but by far less than Haley's margin.

If you think Trump losing 10% of the GOP vote is "nonsense" then

View attachment 943773

View attachment 943774
Believe it! Please do, it will exponentially increase your butthurt in November. You clowns clearly don't understand how elections work if you think the primary numbers mean much in the general.

I have been thinking about writing-in Nikki Haley for a couple of months now since she dropped out of the GOP primaries, and, apparently, I am far from being alone in that thinking...
------

When Nikki Haley suspended her presidential campaign, she refused to endorse Donald Trump for the 2024 Republican nomination — and apparently so did some of her supporters in...

--------

Just as RFK Jr. is likely to draw Democratic votes away from Joe Biden, so too is Nikki Haley very likely to draw votes away from Donald Trump.

Given Haley's very large minority-percentage draw at the polls prior to her exit from the campaign trail, especially some of those early states, I'm thinking she'll prove impactful.

Haley has the experience in governing and she has the foreign policy chops to be a highly effective President... if not in 2024, then in 2028.

She has strong leadership abilities and both a vision and a moral compass vastly superior to either of the pre-Boomer or early-Boomer Old Farts.

If I follow-through with my present inclination to write-in Nikki Haley it will send a signal to the Old Men and help encourage her for 2028.

In that respect ( sending a message ) at least I would not be throwing-away my vote; rather, I would be using it well, thinking of the future.

---------

Given that the election is still seven months off (as I write this) and that none of us have a crystal ball to predict the future...

And conceding in advance that neither RFK Jr. nor Nikki Haley stand any real chance of being elected in 2024...

"Do you think that Nikki Haley (RFK, too) will win a sizable non-winning percentage of the vote?"
Of the four, she's the only one I'd actually vote for, instead of opting for least worst. Of course my state will go red. I might as well. I assume there will be state and local races that I want to vote in.

------

--------

---------

I see no evidence of a write in campaign for Haley and I see no evidence that she is even asking anyone to write her name in. If she wants to be relevant in 2028 she's better off remaining quiet or endorsing Trump, even if she doesn't jump up and down about it.

Believe it! Please do, it will exponentially increase your butthurt in November. You clowns clearly don't understand how elections work if you think the primary numbers mean much in the general.
Much?
No.
Do they indicate a significant dissatisfaction with Trump among republican primary voters?
YOU BETCHA
AND
Primary voters vote in November.

This and
8 million newly minted young voters

AND

The known flaws in polling that severely dilute the polling impact of young voters.

BUUUUUUT

When November comes and trump has lost by 15M votes and 150 EC votes
AND
You AssKKKlowns are
1715184937384.gif

And threatening violence
Because Trump lost...FOR THE THIRD TIME

I will be
1715185011426.gif

My ass off just bathing in your pain.

Now even better will be when you fools start your "revolution" and you realize trump ain't in charge and his lackeys are unemployed or in prison and being White ain't gonna save you this time.

1715185123673.gif

Much?
No.
Do they indicate a significant dissatisfaction with Trump among republican primary voters?
YOU BETCHA
AND
Primary voters vote in November.

This and
8 million newly minted young voters

AND

The known flaws in polling that severely dilute the polling impact of young voters.

BUUUUUUT

When November comes and trump has lost by 15M votes and 150 EC votes
AND
You AssKKKlowns are
View attachment 943780
And threatening violence
Because Trump lost...FOR THE THIRD TIME

I will be
View attachment 943781
My ass off just bathing in your pain.

Now even better will be when you fools start your "revolution" and you realize trump ain't in charge and his lackeys are unemployed or in prison and being White ain't gonna save you this time.

View attachment 943783
Keep believing! If you clowns are down to relying the opposition's primary voters to swing things your way, you already lost.

I can promise two things. If Trump should lose I won't cry buckets like you folks did for Hillary, nor will I riot and burn down my own neighborhood. Can you say the same of your side?

Keep believing! If you clowns are down to relying the opposition's primary voters to swing things your way, you already lost.

I can promise two things. If Trump should lose I won't cry buckets like you folks did for Hillary, nor will I riot and burn down my own neighborhood. Can you say the same of your side?
No need to speak for "my side."
Your side is the one with the history of political violence.

I think most will hold their nose for Trump, but a sizable amount will vote for Biden or do what I'm doing and support RFK Jr. That's the problem Cult 45 doesn't understand. In an election that looks to be razor thin, Trump can't afford to lose these people. It's hilarious to see the comments from some of them in these threads talking about Haley winning 25% of the primary vote after dropping out and them responding about how it doesn't matter because Trump already has the nomination. It's not about Trump getting the nomination at this point; it's about him losing that much support in his own party for the general election. These people are incapable of seeing past the nose on their face.
So instead of trump you're voting for another psycho.

You just don't get it.
My wife and I voted for Nikki in the PA primary. It was a reminder to Trump that he needs to mend fences before November. If he keeps attacking Nikki he will lose votes. Trump does have the nomination unless he goes to jail. No one wants another 4-years of Joe Biden.

Maybe you can push for a haley/bolton ticket. 2024 slogan: The World at War Forever
Bolton is voting for Dick Cheney. He's all done now.
Peace thru strength is more peaceful than Biden's appeasement strategy.
Besides, Nikki is the only candidate committed to balancing the budget

Biden wants to "tax & spend"
Trump wants to "borrow & spend"

Forum List

Back