The Lawfare will continue as long as Progressive Fascists have a Freeroll

Lies and bullying?!?

8p7kq5.jpg
No jokes here. Do you really not think Trump uses those tactics?

I didn't deflect shit...What you shitlib assholes are doing right now is the very definition of lying and bullying.

Get some fucking self-awareness.
When I ask a question about Trump and you respond by talking about what shitlib assholes are doing you’re absolutely deflecting and showing a lack of emotional control. Makes you look weak.

Dems need to "change their ways"? How so?

This should be good.
Open minded as always. 🙄

The Dims need to cease engaging in lawfare. They need to stop misusing the DOJ as if it were their political action squad. They need to start being honest about their intentions. They should change many of their objectives. They should start to accept limitations on the authority of government. They should stop spending trillions of “borrowed” money and stop their reckless behaviors. They should shut down our border. They should fund immigration courts and judges and build immigrant detention facilities.

The list is extensive.

Open minded as always. 🙄

The Dims need to cease engaging in lawfare. They need to stop misusing the DOJ as if it were their political action squad. They need to start being honest about their intentions. They should change many of their objectives. They should start to accept limitations on the authority of government. They should stop spending trillions of “borrowed” money and stop their reckless behaviors. They should shut down our border. They should fund immigration courts and judges and build immigrant detention facilities.

The list is extensive.
In other words, drop the charges against Trump. Good luck with that one.

In the meantime, keep whining.

Not even close. You are hack. And I love assisting you in hosing yourself. 👍
That's what you're crying about, MAGA homeboy. Trump's prosecutions.

The only person you're assisting is Trump, wiping his ass for him.

There is a poker concept of a Freeroll.

You're dealt 2 black aces, your opponent has 2 red Aces, the flop comes 3 clubs. You cannot lose holding the A of clubs! There is no downside to you.

It's the same with the the current Lawfare, Illegal spying and overall Progressive Fascism, they cannot lose!

They get to take infinite shots at Trump and America, because there's no cost to them!

So what if DOJ is corrupt? So what if Soros calls the shots in the NYAG Office, there's no cost.

Assuming we actually have an election in November and Trump is able to overcome the massive cheating, he needs to correct this...

or the People will

Even if the courts rule against them, dems learned a long time ago there is no one to stop them or to force them to do a thing...they just don't care.

commies won ching chong.jpg

That's what you're crying about, MAGA homeboy. Trump's prosecutions.
No crying. As always, you just make shit up.

And the thread topic is what it is, you flaming quiff.

You’re too biased, blind, dishonest and deliberately ignorant to see or admit that the 4 criminal cases (plus the NY AG’s civil case) against Trump were coordinated, political in nature, and timed in a very deliberate manner for obvious reasons.

So, Trump cult losers, any progress?

Is DearLeader beating the rap?

Has the world stopped laughing at you?

No?

Well, keep on crying. DearLeader depends on you. And what else can you do?

No crying. As always, you just make shit up.

And the thread topic is what it is, you flaming quiff.

You’re too biased, blind, dishonest and deliberately ignorant to see or admit that the 4 criminal cases (plus the NY AG’s civil case) against Trump were coordinated, political in nature, and timed in a very deliberate manner for obvious reasons.
Fuck you, Trump stooge. We know why you're whining, little girl.

Fuck you, Trump stooge. We know why you're whining, little girl.
Clap can’t focus on the topic ^ so he cries and bitches and leaves his menstrual blood dripping down its legs.

Speaking of “whining,” has everyone noticed that it’s all Clap does?

Meanwhile, the topic isn’t Clap’s misguided obsession and bet me. It’s about lawfare.

Run Clap. Run.

Clap can’t focus on the topic ^ so he cries and bitches and leaves his menstrual blood dripping down its legs.

Speaking of “whining,” has everyone noticed that it’s all Clap does?

Meanwhile, the topic isn’t Clap’s misguided obsession and bet me. It’s about lawfare.

Run Clap. Run.
Prosecuting a criminal isn't lawfare, Nancy. But keep whining like a little girl over your boy.

No shit, asshole. I never said it was.

But, prosecuting innocent people for partisan political purposes IS lawfare, you cocksucker.

Clap still endlessly and ineffectually trolls, but cannot post ON topic.

I wonder if the Mods take note?
Who said your assbuddy Trump was innocent, you piece of shit?

The imprint of Trump's ass on your face is not helping you, even though you love it, assbreath.

Again. Trump being prosecuted is not lawfare.

Who said your assbuddy Trump was innocent,
You are the asshole who declares his guilt, troll boi. Suck on it, bitch.

By the way, you anal pore, let me introduce you to the concept you apparently missed for your entire waste of life: he is accused and therefore presumed to be innocent in the eyes of the law.

It’s true. You could even read about. Not so clear you can ever grasp it, though.
Again. Trump being prosecuted is not lawfare.
It is. Again.

You are the asshole who declares his guilt, troll boi. Suck on it, bitch.

By the way, you anal pore, let me introduce you to the concept you apparently missed for your entire waste of life: he is accused and therefore presumed to be innocent in the eyes of the law.

It’s true. You could even read about. Not so clear you can ever grasp it, though.

It is. Again.
Spanky Dotard was really unhinged after court today but he did hold a brief rant in the hallway whining like a little bitch as usual.

Judge Merchan handed his ass back to him, again. Now rant about "lawfare", Skippy, if you can pound the keyboard thru the tears.

Forum List

Back