The Difference Between Blacks and Whites

No Rav, white people do loot, but my point, is that there were not many around to do the looting in Iowa, what's the differance in blacks and whites that causes lots of blacks to stay in a city (under sea level) with a major hurricane coming? There has to be some difference to be discovered that causes this different type of behavior in the face of a natural disasters.

Gee, maybe its that the POOR can't afford to flee cities as much as the middle class can? :clap2:

But race doesn't effect anyone, right?

Did I state that white people don't loot? I bet if you compare the percentages of whites looting in Iowa to blacks looting in NO, you'd find a significant difference.? But looting is not the point, the point, is that why were these people around to loot? Why is it that most whites leave when they're told and warned, but many upon many of blacks do not?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with class, and everything to do with the pigment of their skin. But somehow thats not racist at all, eh?

As I recall, after Katrina, there was a little bit different coverage of black and white hurricane victims... pics of black people with groceries described "looting". Pics of white people with supplies talked about them getting "supplies".

Huh. A lot of it is in the caption. It was also true that they played endless repeats of a handful of looters.

All I know for sure is that when I went through Andrew, the looters we worried about were all white.

And my momma cried seeing those black people begging for help in New Orleans.

Gungnir said:
I was hoping the tidal waves would wash out that cess pit forever.
dude, you are such a fucking idiot.
Don't talk about things over your head Monkey.

Do you understand the giant liability that city was and is? Do you understand the amount of wasted resources? The culture of filth and corruption?

Instead of drowning the filth out it left a stain line in the bowl. That storm surge sent forth all criminal vermin.

Gee, maybe its that the POOR can't afford to flee cities as much as the middle class can? :clap2:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with class, and everything to do with the pigment of their skin. But somehow thats not racist at all, eh?

Everyone knows that whitey owes the blacks. Looting is just their way of getting what is owed to them.

Don't talk about things over your head Monkey.

Do you understand the giant liability that city was and is? Do you understand the amount of wasted resources? The culture of filth and corruption?

Instead of drowning the filth out it left a stain line in the bowl. That storm surge sent forth all criminal vermin.

In light of your hilarious take on christianity and civilization i'll go ahead and take your "expertise" on tis subject with a grain of salt too. CULTURE OF FILTH AND CORRUPTION? Yea, I know.. what a shame every American city can't be salt lake city or catholicville. Truly, gods wrath is upon us.

:cuckoo:

You, sir, are one "god hates fags" banner away from your own sect of nutjob vindication.

Hey, maybe you can claim that christianity saved new orleans too!

Hey, maybe you can claim that christianity saved new orleans too!
That actually goes to the great grand daddy jackass and a bunch of pirates.

Really Monkey think of it:
The City is a port, railhead, financial center, and major urban area. It is surrounded by water, is below sea level, and is sinking. As we saw with Katrina/Rita/Wilma, this city is a liability. It's reconstruction does not need to be funded by taxpayer dollars.

It is a liability.

Corruption and filth refers to their Democrat led government.

The difference between blacks and whites is that Blacks eat fried chicken and watermelon and admit it, whites just lie about it make it seem as though blacks only do it.

You're kidding, right? I eat fried chicken and watermelon and greens and I'm decidely caucasian.

Oh, and I eat pizza as well.:cool:

As I recall, after Katrina, there was a little bit different coverage of black and white hurricane victims... pics of black people with groceries described "looting". Pics of white people with supplies talked about them getting "supplies".

Ahhh, another canard. The life of a liberal, a marriage of canards and dogma, never quite understanding life as it truly is. Must be a terrible existence, full of self-loathing and deprecation, always searching for anything that supposedly confirms your close-minded hypotheses, shunning that which does not.

The photos you were talking about(both of which were from AP photographers BTW) were titled by the photographers themselves. They were not making any sort of political statement or assumptions about the scenery of which they were observing. The blacks in the photos were, in fact, looting stores and swmming out with their loot. The picutre of the white person was someone who grabbed a floating 24 pack of soda that was floating down the street.

Last edited:
Everybody know the major difference between Whites and Blacks.

White boys can't jump.

That actually goes to the great grand daddy jackass and a bunch of pirates.

Really Monkey think of it:
The City is a port, railhead, financial center, and major urban area. It is surrounded by water, is below sea level, and is sinking. As we saw with Katrina/Rita/Wilma, this city is a liability. It's reconstruction does not need to be funded by taxpayer dollars.

It is a liability.

Corruption and filth refers to their Democrat led government.

every goddamn city on the western coast is a liability, smart guy. Yes, it's reconstruction and heritage should be funded by tax dollars.

yes, thankfully, republicans are impervious to corruption and filth! Hell, that joke is so funny I dont even HAVE to post a laundry list of GOP jokers who make that punchline comedy gold.

Walking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Average walking speed for a human is 2-3 mph. Now if I equate that right, it's about 1 mile in 20 minutes. If Someone (rich or poor) walked 5 hours in one day at a rate of 2-3 miles per hour, they can cover 15 miles. I'm not sure about the size of New Orleans, but considering the hurricane was a LIFE threatening event, and the people had at least 2 to 3 days notification, they could have made it far enough to get out of the bottom of the salad bowl. Rich or poor has nothing to do with it. If you don't have a car, and a Cat 3-4is coming for you, walk and at least get above sea-level. Last I checked, you didn't have to pay to walk. They sure walked a long way afterward to get to the super dome huh?

Forum List

Back