Zone1 How Did I Know That They Were Black?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only shocking part is they actually said it on the news. I know that this is two weeks old but this story just popped up on YouTube today on a different channel (that I didn't remember the name of) and without even showing pictures of the teens my mind went I could bet somebody a million dollars that they're black.

And now my mind is going I could also bet somebody a million dollars that they don't have a father, stepfather, or father figure in their lives. At least a stable one anyways.
You know how I do believe that I know all of this? Because it's always the same old story and although I'm not denying the fact that white people could do exactly the same thing, if I ever do hear about it happening (which I don't think that I do) it's a rarity.

Americana' attitides against socially responsible government is the main reasons why both white and black families are without fathers.

With black families, that's combined with racism.

I have a more detailed explanation but first I need to know that some Americans will pay attention!

Americana' attitides against socially responsible government is the main reasons why both white and black families are without fathers.

With black families, that's combined with racism.

I have a more detailed explanation but first I need to know that some Americans will pay attention!
This is a symptom of the lock-outs a couple of years ago.

These kids spent most of 2021-22 not going to class.
Their parents were gone at work or didn't know how to raise their own kids.
Many of them learned how to be thugs by participating in flash-mob lootings.

1aaaaaaaaccccbbb.jpg

GFhCVUFXgAA35Vq.jpg

Last edited:
Whites have done this shit for 258 years. But in this forum these disingenuous scrubs want to pretend that whites don't do it. You are suporting a white criminal for president of this country and yet we have to see this bullshit. When will whites like the OP start doing something about their psychosis?

Whites have done this shit for 258 years. But in this forum these disingenuous scrubs want to pretend that whites don't do it. You are suporting a white criminal for president of this country and yet we have to see this bullshit. When will whites like the OP start doing something about their psychosis?
You are a delusional old racist. Post some stories about white people assaulting black children or shut up.

**How many decades back is IM2 gonna need to go?

The only shocking part is they actually said it on the news. I know that this is two weeks old but this story just popped up on YouTube today on a different channel (that I didn't remember the name of) and without even showing pictures of the teens my mind went I could bet somebody a million dollars that they're black.

And now my mind is going I could also bet somebody a million dollars that they don't have a father, stepfather, or father figure in their lives. At least a stable one anyways.
You know how I do believe that I know all of this? Because it's always the same old story and although I'm not denying the fact that white people could do exactly the same thing, if I ever do hear about it happening (which I don't think that I do) it's a rarity.

Same old story that even the politicians should know there's a problem.

What do the politicians do about the problem?

Nothing.

Welcome to the USA.

You hear about it and see it but you won't post it because you're a racist. It's not a rarity.

It is indeed the same old story that happens on social media and in forums. White people cherrypicikng crimes done by blacks to post racist bullshit.

The media isn't covering up black crimes. The simple fact is that whites commit more.

Man arrested for attacking 7 Asian women in 2 hours

Bet this wasn't shown on RWM

Keep talking about what the national media doesn't really show.

Kentucky Mom Accused of Killing Her Two Young Sons in Twisted Shooting​

I guess not having a father around caused this.

This happened 4 years ago and ytou guys were showing crimes only by blacks then and talking about whatthe national media won't show.

Man suspected in teen murders wanted for more crimes out of state​

This guy committed one of the biggest mass shootings in our history and yet the entire Asian community never got the shit blacks have.

Half Moon Bay shooting suspect makes first court appearance​

And yet you racists tell us how Asians are perfect.

And then there is this.

The Business of White Collar Crime​

This crime is primarily committed by whites and it causes far more harm to the financial security of their victims than the street robberies you guys cherrypick. When a person is wiped out of their savings, some turn to crime. They get arrested, but the white collar criminal doesn't.

Forum List

Back