The death of the Libertarian Party

No. A war has "sides" who disagree, and are willing to use violence to get their way. The left wants to dictate culture one way, the right wants to dictate something else. That's why I see both of your sides is equally wrong. Live and let live. Mind your own fucking business. It's the only way a free country can work.
We don't have a free country. We have a society of rules and laws and responsibilities. If you want freedom fuck off into the woods.

No. A war has "sides" who disagree, and are willing to use violence to get their way. The left wants to dictate culture one way, the right wants to dictate something else. That's why I see both of your sides is equally wrong. Live and let live. Mind your own fucking business. It's the only way a free country can work.

IN GENERAL.
The right wants, nature, and science and history to be "dictated"
Naturally occuring thingd in our world.
Those worked for centuries.

The left wants to change all those

What do you imagine laws against rape and murder are?

IN GENERAL.
The right wants, nature, and science and history to be "dictated"
Naturally occuring thingd in our world.
Those worked for centuries.

The left wants to change all those

they are trying to transition children at school.

how do you feel about it?
dblack and Tumblin Tumbleweed are stumped and backed into a corner…Their position is indefensible and they know it…the cat now has their tongue.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
Again, I ask, what “culture” is the right wanting dictated that hasn’t been dictated for decades or centuries?

The fact something has been around for decades or centuries does not make it worth keeping.

Laws against an attack against another individual.

They have nothing to do with social norms, as neither was every socially acceptable
Sure they do and of course they were. Slavery and rape were absolutely acceptable in this society. It didn't become illegal for husbands to forcefully rape their wives until the 1990s.

Well they've imagined they've rationalized it but I've read Libertarian philosophy, their justification is God which is no rational argument.
It's good when leftwing partisan drones and rightwing partisan drones can hold hands and agree - it's all the third parties' fault!!!

Sure they do and of course they were. Slavery and rape were absolutely acceptable in this society.

You said murder, now you move to slavery.

It didn't become illegal for husbands to forcefully rape their wives until the 1990s.

Not accurate. According to the law a man could not rape his wife, as it was her duty to submit to his desires. But yes, we have moved past such laws, no thanks to those who fought to defend them since they had been around for centuries.

It's good when leftwing partisan drones and rightwing partisan drones can hold hands and agree - it's all the third parties' fault!!!
That's thing you dumb Bingos forget in your fan fiction. I can agree with people on some things and not others. I agree with BrokeLoser that you're all morons but that's about it.

Well they've imagined they've rationalized it but I've read Libertarian philosophy, their justification is God which is no rational argument.
I’ve never heard that…All the LibTarians I’ve ever known were way too smart for God.
They are always the smartest guy in every room they enter…just ask them.

You said murder, now you move to slavery.
Well they murdered slaves you know.... I was kind of allowing the whole institution to speak for itself. Maybe you'd rather me mention how white society in the 1950s was still debating on whether they should do something about deplorable southern whites lynching black people? :dunno:
Not accurate. According to the law a man could not rape his wife, as it was her duty to submit to his desires. But yes, we have moved past such laws, no thanks to those who fought to defend them since they had been around for centuries.
It's the laws themselves that influence social views. It's no longer acceptable anymore for men to casual place their hands on the asses of their female coworkers for instance or ask them to do demeaning tasks like bending down to get something for them because laws beat it into their thick heads that that sort of behavior was unacceptable.

I’ve never heard that…All the LibTarians I’ve ever known were way too smart for God.
They are always the smartest guy in every room they enter…just ask them.
Well modern libertarians are smart enough to understand God isn't a rationalization for any damn thing which is why they run and hide like bitches when debates about their philosophy come up.

It's the laws themselves that influence social views. It's no longer acceptable anymore for men to casual place their hands on the asses of their female coworkers for instance or ask them to do demeaning tasks like bending down to get something for them because laws beat it into their thick heads that that sort of behavior was unacceptable.

It is the other way around, the social view that it was not acceptable anymore for men to casual place their hands on the asses of their female coworkers lead to the laws being changed so that they could not do so.

It is the other way around, the social view that it was not acceptable anymore for men to casual place their hands on the asses of their female coworkers lead to the laws being changed so that they could not do so.
Men still do it. Now they are held accountable. That's my point. Laws reinforce social programming. Without the laws and without consequence we'd still be seeing a lot more of it just as we'd be seeing a lot more rape and murder if we did away with laws against those. All laws are dictates on social behavior.

Forum List

Back