Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

Do you tip white people who deserve it?
If I think they support reparations or give telltale signs of wokeness, yes. The reality is, most white servers believe in collective black guilt based on blacks who don't tip. Why wouldn't I punish them for being white if they're going to punish me for being black? Expropriate them.

Also, When I see blacks stealing catalytic convertors in my neighborhood, or doing any other crime, really, I look the other way. I was actually riding my bike one Sunday morning at 6am, rode by a group of blacks, one drilling the convertor underneath while the others kept watch. We made eye contact and all I said to them was "it's all reparations". lol Yes sir. White and non black people want to ignore anti black crime, I'm going to ignore anti white crimes.

If I think they support reparations or give telltale signs of wokeness, yes. The reality is, most white servers believe in collective black guilt based on blacks who don't tip. Why wouldn't I punish them for being white if they're going to punish me for being black? Expropriate them.

Also, When I see blacks stealing catalytic convertors in my neighborhood, or doing any other crime, really, I look the other way. I was actually riding my bike one Sunday morning at 6am, rode by a group of blacks, one drilling the convertor underneath while the others kept watch. We made eye contact and all I said to them was "it's all reparations". lol Yes sir. White and non black people want to ignore anti black crime, I'm going to ignore anti white crimes.
So you’re saying that whites think that blacks as a collective don’t tip, and you are going to withhold a tip to confirm it.

Smart.

Don't you realize that you are reinforcing the stereotype against Negroes?

Don't you realize that you are reinforcing the stereotype against Negroes?
Caring about reinforcing a stereotype, means that I care about white/non black validation-which I don't. Did you know that you're reinforcing white stereotypes?

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
So you’re saying that whites think that blacks as a collective don’t tip, and you are going to withhold a tip to confirm it.

Smart.
I don't care what white people think. Your opinion is meaningless to me. I don't tip whites because they don't support reparations, and are anti black in general. I don't think you realize how anti white I am. I would sell your white child into slavery, then go home and sleep like one.

I don't care what white people think. Your opinion is meaningless to me. I don't tip whites because they don't support reparations, and are anti black in general. I don't think you realize how anti white I am. I would sell your white child into slavery, then go home and sleep like one.
Actually, you better care what white people think if you EVER think there will be a penny of reparations. White people remain the majority, and we will decide. The vast majority are opposed.

And news flash: your racist contempt for whites is just driving any possibility of reparations further away. You’ll just have to do what responsible people do: study hard, get some post-high school job training, and EARN a living. Not steal it from whites who owe you nothing.

Caring about reinforcing a stereotype, means that I care about white/non black validation-which I don't. Did you know that you're reinforcing white stereotypes?
Our ancestors did not enslave your ancestors. Your ancestors were enslaved by other African Negroes and sold to white slave traders.

The worst mistake European settlers and their descendants in the Americas did was to allow the slave trade.

American Negroes are more affluent and in better health than Negroes living in black majority, black run countries. That is why you do not deserve reparations. You are benefiting from living in a society better than any you have created anywhere on earth.

We deserve to be reimbursed for the harm Negroes cause us with their crimes, their welfare expense, and the way they turn thriving white working class neighborhoods into festering slums characterized by crime and moral depravity.

Our ancestors did not enslave your ancestors. Your ancestors were enslaved by other African Negroes and sold to white slave traders.

The worst mistake European settlers and their descendants in the Americas did was to allow the slave trade.

American Negroes are more affluent and in better health than Negroes living in black majority, black run countries. That is why you do not deserve reparations. You are benefiting from living in a society better than any you have created anywhere on earth.

We deserve to be reimbursed for the harm Negroes cause us with their crimes, their welfare expense, and the way they turn thriving white working class neighborhoods into festering slums characterized by crime and moral depravity.
And besides….MY ancestors did not enslave that poster’s ancestors in any event. They were living impoverished lives in little European shtels - like Tevya in Fiddler.

If MAGA12 wants money, he’ll have to earn it like responsible people do.

Actually, you better care what white people think if you EVER think there will be a penny of reparations. White people remain the majority, and we will decide. The vast majority are opposed.

And news flash: your racist contempt for whites is just driving any possibility of reparations further away. You’ll just have to do what responsible people do: study hard, get some post-high school job training, and EARN a living. Not steal it from whites who owe you nothing.
I'm aware that whites oppose it-that's why I hate them.

I agree with you that whites are racist and wil never willingly pass it. That's why I think you have to take it by force. But to do that, you have to stiffle white demographics and improve your own. Low IQ Ni****rs have been genociding each other for the last century like animals, instead of forwarding demographic predominance, and focusing on skills, like you mentioned. So I completely agree with your last part. My motto is, do 10 math problems anytime you complain about racism. Black independence and self sufficiency is what I strive for, and only then can we be victors, victimizing everyone else.

I'm aware that whites oppose it-that's why I hate them.

I agree with you that whites are racist and wil never willingly pass it. That's why I think you have to take it by force. But to do that, you have to stiffle white demographics and improve your own. Low IQ Ni****rs have been genociding each other for the last century like animals, instead of forwarding demographic predominance, and focusing on skills, like you mentioned. So I completely agree with your last part. My motto is, do 10 math problems anytime you complain about racism. Black independence and self sufficiency is what I strive for, and only then can we be victors, victimizing everyone else.
Being opposed to reparations isn’t racist.

According to who, white racists? Wait a second: You guys can't even figure out or agree if the 2020 election was stolen, but you want me to believe what racist white males say happened literally centuries ago? While you're at it, sell me a bridge to Africa. No, I don't believe anything white racists say. You look up reports that the first slave owner was a black man, or that most salve owners were Jewish. Like, cmon now son, it's just a bunch of white racists trolling and rewriting history in their political favor, as they do today. Why in the f*($ would whites pay for slaves from African tribes, when they were, at the same time, killing, pillaging, and colonizing Africa? Make it make sense. No arrogant white racist was going to pay for what he could get for free. It's just subversion, that's all.

And I wonder what he means that if whites don’t agree to reparations, blacks will “take it by force.” He sounds like a lowlife criminal.
And I wonder what he means that if whites don’t agree to reparations, blacks will “take it by force.” He sounds like a lowlife criminal.
Everything whites own is based on crime and murder. Don't be sad when the same is done to you.

According to who, white racists? Wait a second: You guys can't even figure out or agree if the 2020 election was stolen, but you want me to believe what racist white males say happened literally centuries ago? While you're at it, sell me a bridge to Africa. No, I don't believe anything white racists say. You look up reports that the first slave owner was a black man, or that most salve owners were Jewish. Like, cmon now son, it's just a bunch of white racists trolling and rewriting history in their political favor, as they do today. Why in the f*($ would whites pay for slaves from African tribes, when they were, at the same time, killing, pillaging, and colonizing Africa? Make it make sense. No arrogant white racist was going to pay for what he could get for free. It's just subversion, that's all.
^^^ and not only is he racist against whites, he shows he has contempt for Jews, too.

Is THIS the face that blacks want to show in order to win over whites to granting reparations?

Everything whites own is based on crime and murder. Don't be sad when the same is done to you.
OMG. You’re a crazy one. Adios, and good luck with trying to get reparations from people for whom you express hate and who don’t owe you a cent.

Forum List

Back