Zone1 "The fact is that people are more bigoted toward Jews than they are to Blacks."

Last week, there was even a middle school in liberal San Francisco where the administrators took the children out of class to don pro-Palestinian outfits and head over to a Jewish Community Center. There they screamed “Death to Jews!!” - and with Jewish pre-schoolers in attendance.

We have leftists bringing up a new generation of Hitler Youth, with Jews being threatened with death, and IM2 keeps moaning about racism - as if that’s the biggest concern.

Antisemitism is now at pre-Hitler levels similar to 1930‘s Germany.
Really?

I live in a state with a Jewish Governor (who I voted for, twice.) If this is anti-semitism, I'm not seeing it.

Then why has every movie & TV Commercial Add Spot had Asian Lesbians odd and interracial Couples and Gay Men kissing and Rap / HipHop / Gangster Rap edgy Urban Music and Graffiti art and Strong Black Women In lead roles in that timeframe
There is no pro minorty zeitgeist. Nobody cares whats in commercals, they're trying to sell things. Whites are not the only consumers in America.

No, because if there were they would have been shut down immediately. When it's done against Jews it's perfectly fine.
Nobody is protesting the existence of Jews idiot. If that was the case, the protests would be shut down immediately. The people are protesting what Netayahu is doing. And it is time people like you stopped this disingenuous bullshit. Because Jews in Israel are proteSting against this.

Why to the far right wing hate groups hate blacks and jews.
90% of the antisemitism is coming from the Left - and it’s much more dangerous to Jews.

That’s because on the right, it’s just fringe bigots. On the Left, it’s BIG Arab money, and Soros money, funding massive antisemitic protests. And our government, also infiltrated by Jew-hating Muslims - Omar, Tlaib, etc. - are cheering it on. Did you hear how Omar said how proud she is of the antisemites?

And don’t give me that liberal lie about it being about Israel - not Jews. We’ve seen by the venom they’re screaming, and the treatment of Jews in campus, that they’re indistinguishable.

Nobody is protesting the existence of Jews idiot. If that was the case, the protests would be shut down immediately. The people are protesting what Netayahu is doing. And it is time people like you stopped this disingenuous bullshit. Because Jews in Israel are proteSting against this.
Yeah? Then why the f are the antisemites yelling “Death to Jews!” and blocking, assaulting, and spitting upon Jews? Why are the shitheads yelling to go back to Poland or back to the gas chambers?

This is NOT just Israel. This is about antisemitism, and the Israel-hate is driven by it.

White supremacists have continued being able to protest, so your claim is just not true. And again, protests are going on in Israel in opposition to what Netanyahu is doing.
Yes, it’s true. You said nobody is protesting the existence of Jews, but they are yelling “Death to Jews!” and “Go back to Poland, Jews!” and “Get into the ovens!”

So yes, they are protesting the idea that Jews are continuing to live.

90% of the antisemitism is coming from the Left - and it’s much more dangerous to Jews.

That’s because on the right, it’s just fringe bigots. On the Left, it’s BIG Arab money, and Soros money, funding massive antisemitic protests. And our government, also infiltrated by Jew-hating Muslims - Omar, Tlaib, etc. - are cheering it on. Did you hear how Omar said how proud she is of the antisemites?

And don’t give me that liberal lie about it being about Israel - not Jews. We’ve seen by the venom they’re screaming, and the treatment of Jews in campus, that they’re indistinguishable.
So anti-Semitism is being funded by a Jew? (Soros.) Sounds like some internal house cleaning you need to do.

Can you explain why 75% of Jews favor the Democrat party?
They, obviously, do not know everything you do.

Can you explain why 75% of Jews favor the Democrat party?
They, obviously, do not know everything you do.

Because Lisa is using her religion as a shield so she can post extremism without being contested.

Last edited:
Because Lisa is using her religion as a shield so she can post extremism without being contested.
Wrong. I am not posting extremism. You are just mad that I am pointing out the horrific antisemitism - which is now at a crisis level - because you want people to think racism is so awful.

Wrong. I am not posting extremism. You are just mad that I am pointing out the horrific antisemitism - which is now at a crisis level - because you want people to think racism is so awful.

Only Lisa could think her first world problems are "Crisis level".

Oh, they said things that hurt my feelings! It's a crisis!!!!

Heaven forbid you ever encounter a real crisis in your life.

Forum List

Back