Zone1 "The fact is that people are more bigoted toward Jews than they are to Blacks."

Again, OP pretends not to understand statistics.

Jews are significantly more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks, and that was even before this rising up of Nazi Germany here in America.

OP wants to insist that blacks are more despised than Jews, but the fact is that tens of thousands of racists aren’t gathering to support the killing of blacks, aren’t beating up and spitting on blacks as they walk across the campus square, and are being so threatened with violence that they are told to stay home.

The Democrats are counting on blacks thinking they’re the most victimized group, when it in reality it is Jews.
You connect your hostility to Jew haters with your hostility to Democrats. Concentrate on your hostility to Jew haters, leave the Democrats out of it, and more people with agree with you. :)

You connect your hostility to Jew haters with your hostility to Democrats. Concentrate on your hostility to Jew haters, leave the Democrats out of it, and more people with agree with you. :)
I connect my hostility to Jew-haters where the threat is, and that is from Democrats In official positions.

- We have rampant antisemitism at LIBERAL universities, where the LIBERAL professors join in, and the LIBERAL administrators let it go on.

- We have LIBERAL university presidents refusing to condemn calls for the genocide of Jews, saying it is OK depending on the context.

- We have LIBERAL educators taking their middle-school kids out of class to don Palestinian gear and yell “Death to Jews” at pre-schoolers at the Jewish Community Center.

- We have a DEMOCRAT president who allowed the Hitler-level screaming at numerous universities to go on for 10 days before saying something. Why? He wants the antisemitic Muslim votes.

- We have both DEMOCRAT senators in NY, where the worst of the Hitler Youth was threatening and bullying Jews, neither of which has yet to condemn it. Why? Who knows.

- We have a DEMOCRAT president who is making Israel out as the bad guy, and emboldening the antisemites here and abroad

THIS is where the danger lies. Elected and influential Democrats giving oxygen to the fire of antisemitism.

Some fringe alt-right bigots in Charlottesville from seven years ago means nothing.

I connect my hostility to Jew-haters where the threat is, and that is from Democrats In official positions.

- We have rampant antisemitism at LIBERAL universities, where the LIBERAL professors join in, and the LIBERAL administrators let it go on.

- We have LIBERAL university presidents refusing to condemn calls for the genocide of Jews, saying it is OK depending on the context.

- We have LIBERAL educators taking their middle-school kids out of class to don Palestinian gear and yell “Death to Jews” at pre-schoolers at the Jewish Community Center.

- We have a DEMOCRAT president who allowed the Hitler-level screaming at numerous universities to go on for 10 days before saying something. Why? He wants the antisemitic Muslim votes.

- We have both DEMOCRAT senators in NY, where the worst of the Hitler Youth was threatening and bullying Jews, neither of which has yet to condemn it. Why? Who knows.

- We have a DEMOCRAT president who is making Israel out as the bad guy, and emboldening the antisemites here and abroad

THIS is where the danger lies. Elected and influential Democrats giving oxygen to the fire of antisemitism.

Some fringe alt-right bigots in Charlottesville from seven years ago means nothing.
Those are good arguments, Lisa558. They are good arguments for alienating those who would otherwise agree with you about Jew haters.

-----------

Biden says antisemitism has no place in America in somber speech connecting the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel​

By Betsy Klein, CNN
9 minute read
Updated 2:50 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2024

-----------

By the way, President Biden is a Christian. Do you hate us too?

Those are good arguments, Lisa558. They are good arguments for alienating those who would otherwise agree with you about Jew haters.

-----------

Biden says antisemitism has no place in America in somber speech connecting the Holocaust to Hamas’ attack on Israel​

By Betsy Klein, CNN
9 minute read
Updated 2:50 PM EDT, Tue May 7, 2024

-----------

By the way, President Biden is a Christian. Do you hate us too?
Yeah, yeah, yeah…. Biden talks a good game, and then stabs Israel in the back - emboldening the antisemites.

And I notice you didn’t debate my key points - that the danger is coming from the Left: elected officials and high-ranking administrators who are allowing the antisemitism to run wild, and making excuses for it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah…. Biden talks a good game, and then stabs Israel in the back - emboldening the antisemites.

And I notice you didn’t debate my key points - that the danger is coming from the Left: elected officials and high-ranking administrators who are allowing the antisemitism to run wild, and making excuses for it.

The New York Times, May 2, 2024​

Bill to Combat Antisemitism on Campuses Prompts Backlash From the Right​

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican of Georgia, said the legislation could make it illegal to assert that Jews killed Jesus, punishing Christians for “believing the Gospel.”...

Some G.O.P. members said they firmly believe that Jews killed Jesus Christ, and argued that the bill — which includes such claims in its definition of antisemitism — would outlaw parts of the Bible.

Bill to Combat Antisemitism on Campuses Prompts Backlash From the Right

-------------

Lisa558, you will probably use Republican opposition to a law forbidding antisemitism to substantiate your excuses for hating Christians.

I have attended many church services of many different Christian denominations. I have never in any of these churches, either during the service itself, or in the coffee hour following the service heard any derogatory comments about Jews.

I have never heard an observant Christian express hatred for Jews outside of church.

The Jews did not crucify Jesus. The Romans did.

If we want to avenge the crucifixion we will need to drop an H bomb on Rome. The problem with that idea is that most of the people we kill will be Christians.

Lisa558, try to get the hate out of your system.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, Republican of Georgia, said the legislation could make it illegal to assert that Jews killed Jesus, punishing Christians for “believing the Gospel.”...

Some G.O.P. members said they firmly believe that Jews killed Jesus Christ, and argued that the bill — which includes such claims in its definition of antisemitism — would outlaw parts of the Bible.

-------------

Lisa558, you will probably use Republican opposition to a law forbidding antisemitism to substantiate your excuses for hating Christians.

I have attended many church services of many different Christian denominations. I have never in any of these churches, either during the service itself, or in the coffee hour following the service heard any derogatory comments about Jews.

I have never heard an observant Christian express hatred for Jews outside of church.

If we want to avenge the crucifixion we will need to drop an H bomb on Rome. The problem with that idea is that most of the people we kill will be Christians.

Hechtor, try to get the brainwashing out of your system and stop voting for a man who threw the border open to illegals, spent unnecessarily and increased inflation, made us energy dependent on our adversaries, threw Israel under the bus to win Muslim votes - and is in mid-stage dementia.

-------------

Who is gonna get the UC Irvine Anti joooo Riot hate outta the Far Left & Left ?

Antisemetics are the dumbest of the dumb. The most disgusting among us. They are a group who paints all Jews the same. The paint they use is full of hostility.
They are like all dumbest of the dumb, the most disgusting among us who paint people, of a group, all the same whether it be race, religion, political affiliation etc..
Lisa, you are one of those people. You paint all Democrats the same. Plus your claims are contrary to facts. The most extreme antisemetic are on the right. Educate yourself and read the articles below.
That does not mean that all on the right, all Republicans are antisemetic.
Plus 75% of the Jewish population in the US affiliate with the Democrat party. Does that make them antisemetic.
The dumbest among us cause so many problems.

Antisemetics are the dumbest of the dumb. The most disgusting among us. They are a group who paints all Jews the same. The paint they use is full of hostility.
They are like all dumbest of the dumb, the most disgusting among us who paint people, of a group, all the same whether it be race, religion, political affiliation etc..
Lisa, you are one of those people. You paint all Democrats the same. Plus your claims are contrary to facts. The most extreme antisemetic are on the right. Educate yourself and read the articles below.
That does not mean that all on the right, all Republicans are antisemetic.
Plus 75% of the Jewish population in the US affiliate with the Democrat party. Does that make them antisemetic.
The dumbest among us cause so many problems.

You, like a typical liberal, need to include a nasty, personal insult, but the fact remains:

The dangerous antisemitism is coming from the Left, because it is being sanctioned and excused by OFFICALS.

Try to open your eyes and understand the difference between some fringe Nazis on the right that nobody ever heard of, and the presidents of Ivy League Universities saying that calls for genocide against Jews can be OK depending on the context.

The far left and the far right are equally guilty of hate speech and hate crimes against Jews and Israel. Both sides deserve to be punished severely. :mad:
It’s much worse on the Left. We have a president who is making it more difficult for Israel to defeat the savage antisemites who conducted a barbaric massacre on October 7. In doing so, he is emboldening antisemitism.

Hechtor, try to get the brainwashing out of your system and stop voting for a man who threw the border open to illegals, spent unnecessarily and increased inflation, made us energy dependent on our adversaries, threw Israel under the bus to win Muslim votes - and is in mid-stage dementia.
I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime, race, and immigration.

I agree with the Democrats on the economic and environmental issues. Because economic and environmental issues are more important to me I vote Democrat.

I like Joe Biden, but I do not expect miracles from him, and I do not agree with all of his polices. I agree with Trump on a few issues, but my hatred for Trump is visceral. :mad:

Trump-Indictment-Memes-49.jpg

You, like a typical liberal, need to include a nasty, personal insult, but the fact remains:

The dangerous antisemitism is coming from the Left, because it is being sanctioned and excused by OFFICALS.

Try to open your eyes and understand the difference between some fringe Nazis on the right that nobody ever heard of, and the presidents of Ivy League Universities saying that calls for genocide against Jews can be OK depending on the context.
You are saying what you feel, which is nasty to a group. I don't judge people by the group they are in, I judge the person.

You did not read the articles.

You define the world the way that is easy for you but not the real world. That is what antisemetics do.

Thats not what hate crimes data shows. Every year, blacks are the number one target group for hate crimes and its not been close.

FBI Releases 2022 Hate Crime Statistics​

The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program serves as the national repository for crime data voluntarily collected and submitted by law enforcement. Its primary objective is to generate reliable information for use in law enforcement administration, operation, and management. The 2022 hate crimes data, submitted by 14,631 law enforcement agencies, provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes. Of these agencies who submitted incident reports, there were 11,634 hate crime incidents involving 13,337 offenses.

View attachment 937308

In 2022, there were 6,570 race based hate crimes. 2,014 Religious based hate crimes.

View attachment 937316

View attachment 937318

Furthermore Jewish racism exists against blacks and even between black and white Jews.
The oppressed Olympics?

This thread is WAY off topic…I thought it was the IP forum? This is on bigotry and hate crime in the US, NOT the IP conflict.

Please discuss the topic.

Forum List

Back