The Arrogance of the Trump Worshippers Fails to See Reality

America doesn't want trump. Trump was the trainwreck and we should really think about our national mentality that this criminal is even close to being considered for president.
we should really think about our national mentality that this criminal is even close to being considered for president.
we should think about our national mentality putting EITHER of these fools on the ballot

Your ignorant post, it's not really worth responding to. Trump gathers 100,000 in blue state NJ to cheer a 2nd Trump presidency. The Biden campaign is in panic mode. These are facts. You just spew lies like a firehose so yeah, meh.
Biden is doing just fine. Trump is snoring n the courtroom and a person who has left the primary campaign is gettng 20 percent of the republican vote. THOSE are the fucking facts, nobody GAF about a crowd at an event where that crowd started leaving when Trump started speaking.

If you look at the recent primary results for both Biden and Trump you will generally see between ten and twenty percent who cast a vote for someone else. Some of these people will stay home vote third party or vote for the party nominee.

Biden is doing just fine. Trump is snoring n the courtroom and a person who has left the primary campaign is gettng 20 percent of the republican vote. THOSE are the fucking facts, nobody GAF about a crowd at an event where that crowd started leaving when Trump started speaking.
More lies. Bro how many times a day do you get called out on your lies?

Except Biden is not slumping and Trump is losing 20 percent of Republican voters to somebody not runniing.

Yeah, it would be hard for xiden's numbers to go much lower than he already is. And xiden is losing way more than 20% in minority votes.

"How much votes" really?????????

Trump is not MY anything. I despise him as a worthless clown. Nothing more.

Despite having two of the most compromised immune systems in the world and not getting the shots, my wife and I didn’t get “Covid” until the first week of December, 2023. Within three days we were both fine. A bad flu. Nothing more.
3 days? then your brain worm noggin didn't have Covid. You had the common everyday flu. Covid may be that mild but it runs for at least 5 days.

No. Firearms are for cowards when it comes to suicide. Swords require true dedication.

You wanna borrow the one I brought back from South East Asia?

I remember that. But I was too young to vote then.

Randy Rainbow just entered the race. He can't be any worse than tRump (the t is silent). At least Randy can sing and dance in a Broadway Musical.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
before or after he died?

Before. But I wonder if he would be interested after his death. Can you imagine a plank of "An Evening with Paul". But I think no one would be willing to hold him up these days.

we should think about our national mentality putting EITHER of these fools on the ballot

We need to vote for the one that does the least amount of damage. So far, Biden can be contained by the other 2 parts of the Government. The trouble with tRump (the t is silent) everything he will do will be to cement his power until there is only a complacent congress and supreme court. He came awful damned close and I don't want him to finish the job.

We can have another 4 years of "A Weekend at Joes"

Or we can just finish the job that tRump started

Democrats have a man in the W.H. who can barely function and they think republicans aren't facing reality? Sometimes you gotta scratch your head.

Democrats have a man in the W.H. who can barely function and they think republicans aren't facing reality? Sometimes you gotta scratch your head.

I stated that after the 4 years of tRump (the t is silent) then all the Dems had to do is present a ham sandwich. I had no idea that the Dems would take my suggesting and run with it and still are. But Biden is still just a ham sandwich without any condiments. And tRump is a complete insane power hungry crazy that we cannot allow him another 4 years. Let's face it, even Al Capone would shake his head in disbelief. Even Al fed the poor when he wasn't mowing down his competitors.

3 days? then your brain worm noggin didn't have Covid. You had the common everyday flu. Covid may be that mild but it runs for at least 5 days
The stupid little test at the Medical Clinic disagrees with you. I never took a second test. I went back to working from home after 3 days and was back in the office a week after the first test.
You wanna borrow the one I brought back from South East Asia?
Nah. I have a reason collection of western blades to choose from.

arrogance my a**....~S~
It is arrogance. You guys believe that you can never be weong and that you can't lose an election unless you are cheated. Maybe it's just that the majority of Americans don't like your f-d up ideas.

I stated that after the 4 years of tRump (the t is silent) then all the Dems had to do is present a ham sandwich. I had no idea that the Dems would take my suggesting and run with it and still are. But Biden is still just a ham sandwich without any condiments. And tRump is a complete insane power hungry crazy that we cannot allow him another 4 years. Let's face it, even Al Capone would shake his head in disbelief. Even Al fed the poor when he wasn't mowing down his competitors.
It's sad how people have bought into the negative narratives about Biden. He's done a good job and he has shown us that we don't have to quit living after 70.

It's sad how people have bought into the negative narratives about Biden. He's done a good job and he has shown us that we don't have to quit living after 70.

He doesn't need to quit living.
His handlers should stop pretending he's competent.

Forum List

Back