Stormy Tales; “I Stared At The Ceiling Wondering How I Got Here”

We’ve had 44 men who have held the office. What % do you think slept with someone they paid for sex? Extra marital affairs are one thing. Marriages are tricky and complicated...paying someone...disgusting.
Trump didn’t pay her for sex, he allegedly paid her to not talk about it

Also, as far as presidents go..that’s a hard question to answer. You’re the most powerful person on the planet….you have to wonder how many of them have had women snuck into the white house without anyone ever knowing…

Keeps getting worse and worse. Was that what he did with the other woman as well, MacDougal or was that paying for sex?

Wonderful that we have to have this distinction made about a Presidential candidate, isn’t it?
I don’t know, mcdougal isn’t as prominent as the Daniels story, but, he didn’t pay her for sex either.

It’s an accurate distinction, because what happened wasn’t prostitution, it was sex, the alleged hush money payments were NDA’s for them not to talk about it.

Keeps getting worse and worse. Was that what he did with the other woman as well, MacDougal or was that paying for sex?

Wonderful that we have to have this distinction made about a Presidential candidate, isn’t it?
No where near as bad as Biden!

Biden sexual assault 2024.jpg

As opposed to selling out the country to the highest bidder using his son as a proxy? ABSOLUTELY
Trump did BOTH.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China ...​

1715161283794.png
Vox
https://www.vox.com › trump-zte-indonesia-lido-city

May 15, 2018 — Trump stands to gain from an Indonesian project that got a $500 million loan right before he flip-flopped on ZTE.

• On May 13, Trump tweeted: “President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”
Too many jobs IN China LOST?

Forum List

Back