Speaker Mike Johnson declares Trump trial a total sham

You're voting for a guy who cheated on his wife while she was pregnant. It's called character, dipshit. Something you personally are not familiar with as you have none. But my point is Johnson, the supposed Christian high upstanding moral person, is promoting a guy who literally has no morality. How do you square that, traitor?
You do realize that Joe broke up the marriage of Jill and showered with his daughter and was accused of rape by a staffer.

And now you want Trump thrown in jail for cheating on his wife when it is not even against the law.

Incidentally, the above activity by Joe is against the law and faces no charges

You do realize that Joe broke up the marriage of Jill and showered with his daughter and was accused of rape by a staffer.

And now you want Trump thrown in jail for cheating on his wife when it is not even against the law.

Incidentally, the above activity by Joe is against the law and faces no charges
1. Joe has not cheated on his wife
2. Joe did not shower with his daughter
3. Joe has not been accused of rape in a court of law.

Where did I ever say Trump should be thrown in jail for cheating on his wives you dumb piece of shit? I know what trump is on trial for, and it isnt that.

Speaker Mike Johnson declares the US justice system corrupt and the trials against Trump a witch hunt.

The article claims that this is the highest-ranking government official to do so, but as I recall, Obama and his goons declared the entire justice system as systemically racist on more than one occasion.

So, it appears that both parties agree, the justice system is corrupt beyond measure.

Funny that.
But of course he did, he relies on Trump for his current position.

If he doesn't bend the knee his ass is outta there!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

Forum List

Back