She has the sexiest voice and is an amateur....

You see this all the time on these shows, and then the person never goes anywhere.
Having said that - she might, because her beauty is as captivating as her voice.
If she wasn't so pretty, she would likely get nowhere.
It is the same for fellas on these shows. I have seen some folks with spectacular male voices, Josh Krajcik as an example, but ugly... and doesn't make it. That is the modern music post 80s way... sad.

You see this all the time on these shows, and then the person never goes anywhere.
Having said that - she might, because her beauty is as captivating as her voice.
It is the same for fellas on these shows. I have seen some folks with spectacular male voices, Josh Krajcik as an example, but ugly... and doesn't make it. That is the modern music post 80s way... sad.

Hard to believe he just slings burritos with that voice! :)

Wow, he sounds like Teddy Pendergrass (RIP)!

I guess its usually true that if you are attractive, you move through life a little smoother :)
That was why back in the day, Barbie and Ken werent fugly looking fat dolls with a political agenda. It gave children and idea, even though a tough one, that it was better to look your best and have the pink corvette and two story house, than some butt ugly doll, living in a show box. Today, with Marxist/Demofascists they all support being dirt bag ugly and fat as a two ton Tilly, so that way they dont have to work hard.

1714672928377.png
VS

1714672995047.png

Which do you choose? Choose wisely....

Hard to believe he just slings burritos with that voice! :)
He was runner up that season, and he lost to a cheesy good looking rap singer, who also never went anywhere.
If he was handsome and not fat, I bet my house he would have made it.
In my opinion, this is THE reason why music of the 60s-70s (and early 80s) is still popular to this day... still get's tons of radio play etc. It was better music because looks of the performer didn't matter.
It matters at LEAST as much as their talent today.

Forum List

Back