National Archives sent 2 pallets of documents to Mar a Lago 7 months after Trump left office.

So instead of saying “nobody has denied it”, what you should have said is “I don’t care if thy denied it because i just won’t believe it anyway”.

Your claim that the FBI could take whatever they want is false and completely unsupported.
Yet that’s exactly what they did.

So instead of saying “nobody has denied it”, what you should have said is “I don’t care if thy denied it because i just won’t believe it anyway”.

Your claim that the FBI could take whatever they want is false and completely unsupported.
Perhaps in some cases. But even the FBI has not refuted that they could have taken all the boxes in the initial visit had they chosen to do so. They didn't.

They’re running interference for a traitor. Who needs proof. We all saw what happened on J6.
Just more little bitch whining.

Step up for once in your pathetic life, loser. :auiqs.jpg:

There won't be a jury. Don't you get it. This case is over. It has been put on hold indefinitely, meaning in six months or so, the defense will move to dismiss the entire complaint. By then the public eye will have turned to something else and no one will even notice. You can't believe that this case is going to go on to a verdict.
So you hope.

And meanwhile in NY

Anyone with a brain who knows the difference between the truth & a lie. He's the biggest liar in history, bar none.

Yep, Biden surely is. As the NY Post dissected a recent Biden interview, a lie per minute.

Juries have been known to get overturned, ask Harvey Weinstein, although it took ~4 years.
He’s still convicted in California. He’s still in jail. And his new trial will result in conviction so…

We certainly saw enough jackass
Did you watch the cops bring in protestors? Did you watch the cop gun down the woman who was boosted into the window? He aimed at her for quite a bit of time.

What’s funny is that years later people are still denying what happened!
Notice that we can't find articles even here discussing the trials of those put into prison by Democrats. It is as if this is a major secret.

Forum List

Back