Milwaukee Vegan Cafe Owner Appears With Trump, Assails Migrants.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
She said her business did better when Trump was president

The cafe that didn't open until 2 years after tRump was removed form the white house, did better while trump was in office.

Kinda like the poster here, whom I won't name but you know who you are, who claimed his business did better in 2016 after trump's tax cuts that weren't enacted until 2018.

How do you tell when a republican is lying?

Their lips are moving.

The cafe that didn't open until 2 years after tRump was removed form the white house, did better while trump was in office.

Kinda like the poster here, whom I won't name but you know who you are, who claimed his business did better in 2016 after trump's tax cuts that weren't enacted until 2018.

Their lips are moving.

The actual catch is she didnā€™t claim her business did better under President Trump, she said she could afford things and didnā€™t have financial worries, and that her current business is struggling in the Biden economy:

So once again some dumb lie is being spread all over Twatter and lefties just repost the same lie over and over.

The actual catch is she didnā€™t claim her business did better under President Trump, she said she could afford things and didnā€™t have financial worries, and that her current business is struggling in the Biden economy:

So once again some dumb lie is being spread all over Twatter and lefties just repost the same lie over and over.

Yup, she didn't say that. It was the orange douchebag.

ā€œItā€™s supposed to be really good. Iā€™m not into the vegan stuff I must say, but Iā€™m going to have to try this. When we come here in a short period of time, into Milwaukee, weā€™re going to come and try that vegan food. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to like it,ā€ said Trump.

He then claimed Gray and her cafe did better when he was in office.

ā€œShana says her business is being brutalized by the soaring cost of food. Sheā€™s never seen anything like it. And right now she says things just arenā€™t working. She was doing great three and a half years ago, she was doing better than she ever did. ā€˜During the Trump years,ā€™ she said, ā€˜I was able to afford things. I wasnā€™t worried about my future. I am now,ā€ said Trump.

Except that Grayā€™s restaurant on Wells St. opened in August 2023, more than two years after Trump left office.

So yeah, the orange douchebag lied again. Is anyone surprised?

As for Shana Grey. Maybe she is hoping that by flattering Repubs, she may get some business thrown her way when the Repub convention gets underway in Milwaukee. I can't blame her. Trumptards and their fuhrer are notorious for succumbing to flattery.

Yup, she didn't say that. It was the orange douchebag.

ā€œItā€™s supposed to be really good. Iā€™m not into the vegan stuff I must say, but Iā€™m going to have to try this. When we come here in a short period of time, into Milwaukee, weā€™re going to come and try that vegan food. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to like it,ā€ said Trump.

ā€œShana says her business is being brutalized by the soaring cost of food. Sheā€™s never seen anything like it. And right now she says things just arenā€™t working. She was doing great three and a half years ago, she was doing better than she ever did. ā€˜During the Trump years,ā€™ she said, ā€˜I was able to afford things. I wasnā€™t worried about my future. I am now,ā€ said Trump.

Except that Grayā€™s restaurant on Wells St. opened in August 2023, more than two years after Trump left office.

So yeah, the orange douchebag lied again. Is anyone surprised?

As for Shana Grey. Maybe she is hoping that by flattering Repubs, she may get some business thrown her way when the Repub convention gets underway in Milwaukee. I can't blame her. Trumptards and their fuhrer are notorious for succumbing to flattery.
Again, no where did he claim her business did better.

Learn to read.

Wait until she sees what happens to the price of food when Trump deports the millions of illegal immigrants that he wants so badly.

Again, no where did he claim her business did better.

Learn to read.
Retard. I quoted his exact words...

What part of that, don't you get?

Retard. I quoted his exact words...

What part of that, don't you get?
Thatā€™s not a quote moron, that his a lying leftwing writing making shit up. The quote right after that makes no such claim.

Learn to read.

Thatā€™s not a quote moron, that his a lying leftwing writing making shit up. The quote right after that makes no such claim.

Learn to read.
Then, prove it retard. Bring your proof that your orange loser did not say it. Go.

You won't because you are a lying retard. But, hey, surprise me. Go.

Their lips are moving.

they are illegal aliens not immigrants,,

Then, prove it retard. Bring your proof that your orange loser did not say it. Go.

You won't because you are a lying retard. But, hey, surprise me. Go.
Bwahahaha, you want me to prove he didnā€™t say something?

Itā€™s on you to prove he said what the article claimed. There was no quote in the article that showed he actually said any such thing. The video did not show he said it. Itā€™s on your lying ass to prove he said what you are claiming he said. Quoting some leftwing nutjob doesnā€™t mean shit. Letā€™s see the quote or video of Trump saying it.

Put up or shut up.

Republicans have contempt for facts and the truth ā€“ just look at the threads Republicans start here, nothing but lies.
your premise is a lie,,

youre projecting again and that can be proven by just looking at the TDS nonsense posted by the left on this forum,,

Bwahahaha, you want me to prove he didnā€™t say something?

Itā€™s on you to prove he said what the article claimed. There was no quote in the article that showed he actually said any such thing. The video did not show he said it. Itā€™s on your lying ass to prove he said what you are claiming he said. Quoting some leftwing nutjob doesnā€™t mean shit. Letā€™s see the quote or video of Trump saying it.

Put up or shut up.
So, no proof, eh? Yup, like I predicted. Thanks for being consistent, retard. You would have shocked me if you had brought any proof. Now, fuck off.

So, no proof, eh? Yup, like I predicted. Thanks for being consistent, retard. You would have shocked me if you had brought any proof. Now, fuck off.
^^ in other words you cannot provide any direct quote or video of Trump saying her business did better under him.

This is the actual quote, ā€œI was able to afford things, I wasnā€™t worried about my future as I am nowā€¦I didnā€™t have the stress or anxiety about tomorrow.ā€ Did she say her business was better? Nope. Neither did Trump say that.

But morons like you read headlines and blindly believe the lies in the headline without actually reading the details to see if the claim is true. Youā€™re a typical low IQ leftwinger that is incapable of looking at the details.

Their lips are moving.

If you bothered to look beyond a fucking bias confirming tweet. You'd know the owners moved there from another State where they also had a business. BTW, why do you hate black people?

Their lips are moving.

This thread did not go well for you, Red Legger.

Forum List

Back