Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen what’s going on at the Portland University, Oregon?
Yes. And I'm watching what the idiot Marxist left are doing at numerous other U.S. universities too. It is coordinated, organized and led by professional 'rioters' at this point. I'm not sure what their end game is, but I'm pretty confident it has absolutely nothing to do with Gaza.

Yes. And I'm watching what the idiot Marxist left are doing at numerous other U.S. universities too. It is coordinated, organized and led by professional 'rioters' at this point. I'm not sure what their end game is, but I'm pretty confident it has absolutely nothing to do with Gaza.

I watched the Columbia abomination.

I never thought l’d see such times in America.

I watched the Columbia abomination.

I never thought l’d see such times in America.
Me either. But the Marxist movement is strong and gaining steam under the current administration that embraces it. The pitiful thing is the hardcore woke left in this country refuse to acknowledge it because they hate Trump and Republicans so much though they don't have a clue why.

I understand your point but it is illogical. Buddhists still use the Swastika, negroes call each other the N word, and the Flintstones still sing, "We'll have a gay old time!" The string of idiots on this thread who feign indignance to the use of the Swastika are the racists & anti-Semites. Why? Because just as the Swastika has a pure meaning without nazis (Buddhists) so does the word Semite without Jews (Arabs). The Zionists are guilty of selective racism. That is how they managed to establish a "Jewish State". The Zionists are shaming Christians and Moslems which means that the Zionists themselves are the racists. 🐖
You can wash it however you like but it still comes out as INTENT, and the INTENT is negative.

BTW..Bayer Aspirin experimented on jews in camps, using their aspirin to combat infection, pain, etc by the nazi's.

World War II and the Holocaust

IG Farben, Bayer's parent company, used slave labour in factories it built in Nazi concentration camps, most notably in the Monowitz concentration camp (known as Auschwitz III), part of the Auschwitz camp complex in German-occupied Poland.

If they are hindu, then they would gave the correct symbol. They don't.
1714672217856.png

You mean like that?

Mods: With antisemitism nearing 1939:Germany right here in America, how about we disallow the swastika as a member’s avator? It is the same as calling doe the extermination of Jews.

i wonder if you would be as upset if someone used a picaninny as an avatar...

Me either. But the Marxist movement is strong and gaining steam under the current administration that embraces it. The pitiful thing is the hardcore woke left in this country refuse to acknowledge it because they hate Trump and Republicans so much though they don't have a clue why.

Do you think they could even point to Gaza on a map?

Am I supposed to know what a picaninny is? Is that like a small horse?

you ARE supposta know how to educate yourself... google it ... bing it, duck duck go, or yahoo yourself into learning what that is. i suspect you won't because you enjoy being poorly educated, just like donny loves you to be.

There's only one poster the OP would ever apply to, and it's cultsmasher.

How I remember cultsmasher:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back